Delhi High Court Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to appear in the recruitment exam for Delhi High Court Attendant/ Room Attendant jobs must download Delhi High Court Admit Card from here. You can also obtain Delhi High Court Room Attendant Hall Ticket through the official website of the organization. Candidates can only get their Delhi High Court Attendant admit card by entering application number, date of birth and e mail. So you all are suggested to get ready with these important details while obtaining Delhi High Court Admit Card 2017.
For the preparation of the written exam, the candidates can take an idea form the exam pattern which is given in the form of table on the below section of the page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To know the easy steps to acquire Delhi High Court Admit Card 2018, you can have a look on the downwards section.
Delhi High Court Admit Card
Steps to acquire Delhi High Court Attendant Hall Ticket:
All the aspirants are suggested to follow the below given simple instructions to obtain their hall tickets.
- First of all the candidates must log on to the official website of the organization that is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Access on the home page and you will find “Public Notices” tab in the left panel of the page.
- Hit on the public notices tab and a drop down list will appear on your screen.
- From there you have to select “Recruitment Results” option and then you will be on the new page.
- On the new page, you can select the link as “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COURT ATTENDANT/ROOM ATTENDANT EXAMINATION-2017” to acquire your admit card.
- By hitting on the link, you will get a dialog box asking to fill details such as application number, date of birth, e mail id etc.
- Fill the details and the hit on submit button.
- Within few seconds you will be able to obtain your Delhi High Court call letter.
- You are suggested o check the hall tickets carefully and the download Delhi High Court Room Attendant admit card.
- Finally you can take a print out of it for the future usage.
Delhi High Court Admit Card>>>Get Here
Delhi High Court Room/Court Attendant Exam Pattern:
Here is the latest exam pattern for the candidates who are going to appear in the recruitment exam for the post of Room/Court Attendant. You can have a look on the below give table:
- The exam comprises of subjects named as General English, General Awareness, General Mathematics and Reasoning Ability.
- The examination is of multiple choice and objective type.
- The medium of the exam will be in English Language.
- Duration to complete the test id 2 hours.
- The exam will be of total 100 marks.
|S.NO||Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks|
Important Things to be checked in Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date & time of examination
- Venue of Exam
- Candidate’s signature
Date of Examination- 15.10.2017
For more knowledge in concern of Delhi High Court Admit Card 2017–2018 you can go through the Official Link. You can also inbox us for any query related to Delhi High Court hall ticket, the experts of our team will soon give you a positive response. For free e mail alerts you can subscribe to our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Delhi High Court Recruitment||Delhi Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan Online||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||Latest Current Affairs|