Delhi High Court Recruitment
Notification is released for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 for 82 vacancies of PA/Clerk in Madras High Court Services. Candidates who are interested for high court recruitment and meet all the eligibility criteria can apply online before the last date that is 18-05-2018.
Candidates who are going to fill the Delhi High Court Recruitment application form will get the application form through Madras High Court official portal or through this page and filled application form is to be sent through email or post before the last date that is 16-05-2018 for email and 18-05-2018 for post.
Candidates who want to attain this job must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Delhi High Court Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Personal Assistant (to the Honorable Judge)||71|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||10|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||01|
- Any Bachelor Degree
- Passed in the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil – Higher I Senior Grade
- Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation
|SC/SCAJST/MBC&DC/BC/BCM||Between 18 and 35|
|General and OBC||Between 18 and 30|
|In-service candidates||Between 18 and 45|
|Temporary Candidates In Government Service||Between 18 and 40|
|Post Name||Salary (Rs.)|
|Personal Assistant (to the Honorable Judge)||Rs.56 100/ to 1,77,500/- + Spl. pay|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||Rs.36,400/- to 1,15,700/-|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||Rs.20,600/- to 65,500/-|
- Others/UR/BC/BCM/MBC&DC – Rs.500/-
- SC/SC (A)/ST – Nil
Get Here: Latest High Court Recruitment
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft.
- Draw DD in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai
Candidates who are filling the Delhi High Court Recruitment have to go further for the following selection procedure as per the organization’s norms:
Steps to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates who need to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment are required to visit the Madras High Court official website or the direct link provided below to download the high court application form.
- Candidates need to go through the “Announcements” section available on the home page of the official portal.
- Hit the appropriate link in the announcements section and you will be navigated to a new page where you will see many links regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment for the post of PA and Clerk.
- Candidates must hit the link regarding the notification for the post of PA and go through the notified details carefully.
- After reading all the details come back to the previous page and hit the appropriate link to download the Delhi High Court Recruitment application form.
- Fill the downloaded application form with correct required details and check them once before sending the same.
- Candidates are required to send the filled application form through email and later send the same in prescribed format through post at the address given below on or before the last of submission.
Madras – 600-104
Check Out: More Delhi Jobs
|Last date to send application form through email||16-05-2018|
|Last date to send application form through post||18-05-2018|
|Exam Date||May/ June 2018|
Candidates who are going to fill the Delhi High Court Recruitment application form have got enough information regarding the same. Candidates who wish to fetch more details can visit the Madras High Court Official Website till their satisfaction.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Delhi High Court Admit Card||Delhi Current Affairs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|