Delhi High Court Recruitment
High Court of Delhi has released Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification !!! As per the Delhi High Court Jobs Notification, the organization is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 35 Personal Assistant Vacancies.
Applicants who are interested in High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 they must apply for the vacant post through online mode before the last date that is 12-10-2018. Scroll down this page for more details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018.
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018
Only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for Delhi High Court Job Openings. Candidates can ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of High Court of Delhi that is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
To fetch more details in regards with Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018-2019 candidates can go through below section of this page which is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details
Personal Assistant: 35 Vacancies
Required Qualification for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Vacancies shall possess graduation from a recognized University and having speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Limitations in age for Delhi High Court Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for Delhi High Court Vacancies shall be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit for members of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes shall be 32 years and for Other Backward Classes 30 years.
Candidates who will be selected for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
General as well as OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD (One Leg or Both Legs only) candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as examination fee through online mode.
Mode of selection:
Selection of candidates will be done through written examination (objective type), English Typewriting, English Shorthand and Written Examination (Descriptive) as per the following Scheme of Examination:
|Stage – I||Written Examination (Objective type)||The paper will comprise 120 questions of one mark each. There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer. The questions will be as follows:|
English– 60 questions.
General Knowledge– 30 questions and
General Intelligence – 30 questions.
|Stage – II||English Typewriting Test||40 words per minute. The test would be of ten minutes duration and will be on computers.|
|Stage – III||English Shorthand Test||Test 100 words per minute. The test will be in English language and of five minutes duration. Candidates will be required to transcribe the dictated passage on computers in 40 minutes|
|Stage – IV||Written Examination (Descriptive)||The written examination will be of two hours duration consisting of Essay, Translation, Comprehension and Letter writing of 25 marks each|
|Stage – V||Interview||Interview would consist of 30 marks. Pass marks would be 50% for General Candidates and 45% for Reserved Categories.|
Check 5 Easy ways/Shortcuts to Type Faster: Want to Increase Typing Speed!
Steps to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates who need to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment are required to visit the official website of High Court of Delhi that is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to “Announcements” section available on the home page of the official portal.
- Hit the “Apply online for the post of Personal Assistant Examination – 2018” link in the announcements section
- Afterwards you will be navigated to a new page where you have to hit the link provided
- Now on reaching new page you have to hit on “View Advertisement” link
- After that read Delhi High Court Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit on either “Fresh Candidate (HIT HERE) to Create Log In” OR “Already Logged In Candidate(HIT HERE) to Complete Process” link
- After that enter the required details in Delhi High Court Online Application Form
- After filling Delhi High Court Application Form, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature
- At last hit on final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
|Commencement of Online Registration i.e. creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form and making payment (as applicable)||22-09-2018 (10:00 A.M.)|
|Last date for creating New Log In for online registration||12-10-2018 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking||12-10-2018 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Uploading of Admit Cards for Written Examination (Objective) on the website of provisionally eligible candidates.|
(It may be noted that admit cards for Written Examination (Objective) will not be sent by post. Candidates have to be downloading them from the website only.)
|To be intimated later|
|Date of Written Examination (Objective)||To be intimated later|
Check Out: More Delhi Jobs
Candidates who are going to fill the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018-2019 have got enough information regarding the same. Candidates who wish to fetch more details can visit the Madras High Court Official Website till their satisfaction.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Delhi High Court Admit Card||Delhi Current Affairs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Delhi High Court Result||Latest Private Jobs|