Delhi High Court Recruitment
192 JJA/Attendant Group C Jobs are available through Delhi High Court Recruitment by Delhi High Court. According to this notification, organization invites applications from passionate and skilled contenders. Aspirants who want to join this government organization need to visit to the official website of the organization and must apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 as early as possible.
Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancies Detail||Qualification Required|
|Age Limitations||Pay Band|
|Selection Process||Steps to Apply|
|Postal Address||Significant Dates|
Contenders who are fulfilling the specified eligibility criteria and want to pursue their career in this organization may apply for Delhi High Court Jobs by forwarding their application forms via online mode on or before the end date that is “30.06.2017”. To acquire more details about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017–2018, you may need to scroll down to the underneath section of the page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Delhi High Court Recruitment
Delhi High Court Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Court Attendant (Group ‘C’)||63|
|Room Attendant (Group ‘C’)||05|
|Junior Judicial assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’)||124|
- Contenders applying for Court Attendant and Room Attendant Jobs should have completed their Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Junior Judicial assistant/ Restorer Vacancies must hold the degree of Graduate from a recognized University having minimum of 40 words minute in English on Computer.
Check Now: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
- Age of the contenders must not be below 18 years and above 27 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given to candidates who are belonging to reserved category as according to the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Those aspirants who will be selected for the concerned positions will get the impressive and inclusive amount of pay scale per month for their hard work and performance as decided by the selection committee of the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
Recruitment of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in written test of two and a half hours based on Multiple Choice Question pattern
Get Enroll By Reading Below Mentioned Articles:
- A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 300/- will be payable by male OBC candidates along with applicable transaction charges.
- No fee shall be charged from the SC/ST/ Persons with disability/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment?
- First and foremost step is to visit to the official website of the organization that is “delhihighcourt.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Public Notices” section available on the left side of the homepage and open it.
- After that, press on the suitable link as per the choice of the post for which you want to apply:
- Vacancy notice for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer 2017
- Vacancy notice for the post of Court Attendant/Room Attendant 2017
- Now read the opened PDF carefully.
- After that, hit on the “Apply” link.
- Fill Online Application form completely in correct manner.
- Upload your latest passport size photo signature and other required documents (If required).
- At last submit the completely filled form and take a hard copy of same for further usage.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Commencement of Online Registration i.e. creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form and making payment (as applicable)||13.06.2017 (10:00 A.M.)|
|Last date for creating New Log In for online registration||30.06.2017 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking||30.06.2017 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Last date for generation of Bank Challan for making payment through cash||30.06.2017 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Last date for updating information of payment made through Bank Challan after remittance of application fees in SBI Branches (during Banking hours on working days)||03.07.2017 (11:59 P.M.)|
Official PDFs of Delhi High Court Recruitment: Post Name Wise
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link available on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get rest details regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017–2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|High Court Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|Delhi Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|