Delhi ITI Admission
Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi is going to start Delhi ITI Admission. Enthusiastic candidates who want to take admission in trades such as Sheet Metal Worker Operator, Dress Making, Electronic Mechanic and many others they can apply against Delhi ITI Admission 2018. Online Registration will start soon so candidates you are suggested to fill candidate Login Registration Form before the last date.
After submission of Delhi ITI Online Application Form 2018 candidates have to qualify the entrance examination. After qualifying the exam, candidates will move for further process that is Delhi ITI counseling. On the basis of counseling and document verification round, Final seat allotment round will be conducted. You can gather more information about Delhi ITI Admission 2018 from this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Delhi ITI Admission
Delhi ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|Trade Name||Course Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|Painter General||Four semesters|| |
|Welder / Sheet Metal Worker / General Carpenter||Two Semesters|
|Commercial Art / Basic Cosmetology / Computer Operator / Digital Photographer||Two semesters|| |
|Dress Making / Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|Electronic Mechanic||Four semesters|
|Fashion Design & Technology/ Health Sanitary Inspector||Two semesters|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||Four semesters|
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning|
|Plumber/ Sewing Technology / Steel Fabricator / Surveyor||Two semesters|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)|
|Technician Power Electronic Systems||Four semesters|
|Draughtsman(Mechanical) / Electrician / Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|| |
Tenth pass (with Math and Science or its) equivalent
|Fitter/ Machinist/ Instrument Mechanic|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Two semesters|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||Four semesters|
|Tool & Die Maker (Moulds / Turner/ Mechanic Medical Electronics)|
|Architectural Assistant / Interior Design & Decoration||Two semesters|
Get Here Best: List Of Universities In Delhi
Delhi ITI Admission Process 2018:
- Admission in ITI will be finalized on the basis of marks secured in the concerned entrance exam.
- The authority will also consider the qualifying exam score for making merit list.
- Shortlisted applicants on the basis of merit list will have to pay requisite admission fee in the allotted institute.
- Candidate should report in the respective institute on the scheduled date and time.
Age Limit for Delhi ITI Admission:
A candidate should have minimum age 15 years old on august & before so apply for take admission Delhi ITI 2018.
Delhi ITI 2018 Application Fee for all category candidates Rs. 200/- So pay application fee before last date.
Read This: How To Choose Right College After 12th
How to fill Delhi ITI Admission Application Form 2018?
Candidates who want to get Delhi ITI Admission 2018 are required to follow the hassle free steps!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization that is itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
- On the home page you will get the entire details and you need to move your cursor “News & & Events” section at the right side
Delhi ITI Admission Notification:
- Afterwards you have to press the suitable link of the notification in this concern and read it carefully.
- Then you must come back to the previous page for applying.
Delhi ITI Online Registration 2018:
- Now candidates have to go through the “Important Links” section at the left side on the home page.
- Then new users need to press the “New Registration” tab and fill entire details in suitable way.
- Already registered Candidates need to log in by entering the asked details
- If candidates forgot their password then they hit to the “Recover Password” tab
- Enter the details in an appropriate manner and go for submission
- If candidates forgot their registration number then they have to press “Recover Registration No.” tab
- The fill the details as asked in appropriate manner
Delhi ITI Online Application Form:
- Now candidates have to fill the asked details in the format of the form
- Upload the relevant documents and recent passport size photograph if applicable
Candidates are informed that they have to bring the required documents as mentioned below while going for registration process!!
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th )
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc for cashless registration
- Take a preview of the complete form and at last go for final submission.
- You are advised to take a print out of the form and keep it safely for future use.
Delhi ITI 2018 Reservation:
- Female Candidate (all Co-educational ITI’s)
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Other Backward Classe (OBC)
- Physically disabled persons under the Act, 1995
- Defence Personnel: reserved for widow/ward of Military / Para-Military personnel
Check Here – 15 Tips To Help Surviving Your First Year Of College
Merit List & Delhi ITI Admission Procedure 2018:
Candidates who will satisfy the management panel of the Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi will awarded a certificate from NCVT/SCVT according to the affiliation status of the said trades of that particular institute after the completion of the training. Students must have a look for acquiring the details concerning Admission Procedure!!
- After the completion of the registration procedure the authority will prepare tentative merit list on the basis of their performance and obtaining marks in the qualifying exam.
- Students are informed that the final merit list will be published after the application form verification procedure by the authority.
- After that candidates have to appear in Counselling section along with the relevant documents in allotted centers.
Delhi ITI Counselling 2018:
- The counselling will be held in the month of August and will continue till the month of September 2018.
- There will be at least 3 rounds for Counselling to provide admissions
- The candidates can take part in the Counselling by registering them
Important Dates of Delhi ITI Admission 2018:
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|Online registration starts from||May/June 2018|
|Online registration closes on||June 2018|
|Merit list gets published||July 2018|
|Submission of objection||July 2018|
|Announcement of final merit list||July 2018|
|First round of counseling||August 2018|
|Second round of counseling||August 2018|
|Third round of counseling||August 2018|
Candidates can collect rest of the details or detailed information in concern of Delhi ITI Admission 2018 by going through the Official Link. Contenders are advised to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College|