Delhi ITI Admission 2018
With the purpose of providing Delhi ITI Admission, Department has released 1st Counselling Result. Students who have registered for Delhi ITI 1st Counselling round can check their allotment list to ensure their admission.
Check Delhi ITI 1st Counselling Result
Department of Training & Technical Education have released Final Merit Rank List for Delhi ITI Admission 2018 Through Delhi ITI Rank List candidates will be able to take admission into Full-Time Certificate Courses.
Those who are shortlisted have to report to the allotted college on 9th July 2018, 10th July 2018, and 11th July 2018 along with required documents. Delhi ITI 2nd counseling process will be commenced from 12th July 2018.
Delhi ITI Admission 2018 Details
Though Delhi ITI Admission process eligible candidates will get entry into the Full-Time Certificate Courses under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council For Vocational Training (SCVT) in Delhi Government Industrial Training Institute
After qualifying the exam, candidates will move for further process that is Delhi ITI counseling. You can gather more information about Delhi ITI Admission 2018-19 from this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Delhi ITI Admission
Delhi ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|Trade Name||Course Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|Painter General||Four semesters|| |
|Welder / Sheet Metal Worker / General Carpenter||Two Semesters|
|Commercial Art / Basic Cosmetology / Computer Operator / Digital Photographer||Two semesters|| |
|Dress Making / Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|Electronic Mechanic||Four semesters|
|Fashion Design & Technology/ Health Sanitary Inspector||Two semesters|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||Four semesters|
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning|
|Plumber/ Sewing Technology / Steel Fabricator / Surveyor||Two semesters|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)|
|Technician Power Electronic Systems||Four semesters|
|Draughtsman(Mechanical) / Electrician / Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|| |
Tenth pass (with Math and Science or its) equivalent
|Fitter/ Machinist/ Instrument Mechanic|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Two semesters|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||Four semesters|
|Tool & Die Maker (Moulds / Turner/ Mechanic Medical Electronics)|
|Architectural Assistant / Interior Design & Decoration||Two semesters|
Get Here Best: List Of Universities In Delhi
Delhi ITI Admission Process 2018:
- Admission in ITI will be finalized on the basis of marks secured in the concerned entrance exam.
- The authority will also consider the qualifying exam score for making merit list.
- Shortlisted applicants on the basis of merit list will have to pay requisite admission fee in the allotted institute.
- Candidate should report in the respective institute on the scheduled date and time.
Age Limit for Delhi ITI Admission:
A candidate should have minimum age 15 years old on august & before so apply for take admission Delhi ITI 2018.
Delhi ITI 2018 Application Fee for all category candidates is well mentioned below. So pay application fee before last date.
Read This: How To Choose Right College After 12th
How to fill Delhi ITI Admission Application Form 2018?
Candidates who want to get Delhi ITI Admission 2018 are required to follow the hassle free steps!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization that is itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
- On the home page you will get the entire details and you need to move your cursor “News & & Events” section at the right side
Delhi ITI Admission Notification:
- Afterwards you have to press the suitable link of the notification in this concern and read it carefully.
- Then you must come back to the previous page for applying.
Delhi ITI Online Registration 2018:
- Now candidates have to go through the “Important Links” section at the left side on the home page.
- Then new users need to press the “New Registration” tab and fill entire details in suitable way.
- Already registered Candidates need to log in by entering the asked details
- If candidates forgot their password then they hit to the “Recover Password” tab
- Enter the details in an appropriate manner and go for submission
- If candidates forgot their registration number then they have to press “Recover Registration No.” tab
- The fill the details as asked in appropriate manner
Delhi ITI Online Application Form:
- Now candidates have to fill the asked details in the format of the form
- Upload the relevant documents and recent passport size photograph if applicable
Candidates are informed that they have to bring the required documents as mentioned below while going for registration process!!
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th )
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc for cashless registration
- Take a preview of the complete form and at last go for final submission.
- You are advised to take a print out of the form and keep it safely for future use.
Delhi ITI 2018 Reservation:
- Female Candidate (all Co-educational ITI’s)
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Other Backward Classe (OBC)
- Physically disabled persons under the Act, 1995
- Defence Personnel: reserved for widow/ward of Military / Para-Military personnel
Check Here – 15 Tips To Help Surviving Your First Year Of College
Merit List & Delhi ITI Admission Procedure 2018:
Candidates who will satisfy the management panel of the Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi will awarded a certificate from NCVT/SCVT according to the affiliation status of the said trades of that particular institute after the completion of the training. Students must have a look for acquiring the details concerning Admission Procedure!!
- After the completion of the registration procedure the authority will prepare tentative merit list on the basis of their performance and obtaining marks in the qualifying exam.
- Students are informed that the final merit list will be published after the application form verification procedure by the authority.
- After that candidates have to appear in Counselling section along with the relevant documents in allotted centers.
Delhi ITI Counselling 2018:
- The counselling will be held in the month of August and will continue till the month of September 2018.
- There will be at least 3 rounds for Counselling to provide admissions
- The candidates can take part in the Counselling by registering them
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Important Dates of Delhi ITI Admission 2018:
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Dates (Released)|
|1.||Date of online registration & choice filling||1st June 2018|
|2.||Candidate verification process will start at any Govt. ITI||4th June 2018|
|3.||Deadline for the student registration||20th June 2018|
|4.||Deadline for visiting any Govt. ITI for verification of registration||22nd June 2018|
|5.||Tentative rank will be displayed||27th June 2018|
|6.||Candidates can visit the Govt. ITI for verifying the details in the registration (if any)||28th June 2018, 29th June 2018|
|7.||Display of the final rank||2nd July 2018|
|8.||Date of displaying first counselling result||6th July 2018|
|9.||Date of first counselling reporting||9th July 2018, 10th July 2018, 11th July 2018|
|10.||Vacant seats will be displayed for second counselling||12th July 2018|
|11.||Date of re choice filling/shuffling||12th Jul, 13th Jul, 4th July, 15th July|
|12.||Date of releasing second counselling result||20th Jul 2018|
|13.||Date of second counselling reporting||23rd July, 24th July 2018, 25th July 2018|
|14.||Vacant seats for third counselling||26th July 2018|
|15.||Date of Re choice filling/shuffling||26th July, 27th July, 28thJuly, 29th July 2018|
|16.||Date of releasing third counselling result||1st August 2018|
|17.||Date for third counselling reporting||1st Aug, 2nd Aug, 3rd Aug 2018|
|18.||Vacant seats will be displayed for fourth counselling||4th Aug 2018|
|19.||Date of Re choice filling/shuffling||4th Aug, 5th Aug 2018|
|20.||Fourth counselling result will be published||8th Aug 2018|
|21.||Date of fourth counselling reporting||8th Aug, 9th Aug, 10th Aug 2018|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Candidates can collect rest of the details or detailed information in concern of Delhi ITI Admission 2018-19 by going through the Official Link. Contenders are advised to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Strategies of Personality Development|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Best & Career Guarantee Options||Why College Attendance is Important|