Delhi Judicial Service Exam
Grab latest vacancies by applying for Delhi Judicial Service Exam….. In order to fill up vacant profile of different department High court of Delhi releases the notification to recruit eligible, capable and competitive candidates. Thus, organization invites the application form from eligible candidates for appearing for Judicial Service Exam. So aspirants who have requisite eligibility must apply for the same by submitting the application form before the last date reach. Go through this page to get complete details regarding Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2017.
Essential Points Of This Page:
|Requirements for Delhi Judicial Service Exam||Age Limitations|
|What you have to as Application fees?||Enrollment Process|
|Procedure for applying for Delhi Judicial Service Exam||Important dates|
Organization is going to conduct the Service Exam to hire up the capable candidates for the respective vacant profile. To apply for Delhi Judicial 2017 Service Exam candidates have to satisfy all conditions first. Applicants to ensure eligibility and grab further additional information about the examination must go through this page. Have a look at below stated page which is presented by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam
- Candidates make sure that he/she is a citizen of India
- Only those applicants can apply for Judicial Service Exam who has practiced for not less than 7 years as an advocate.
Check Now: Jobs by Qualification
Age of the applying candidates is required to be in between 35 years and 45 years as on 1st January, 2017.
Applicants who will be appointed will surely get impressive and suitable amount of the pay scale. After being a part candidates will receive Rs. 51550 to 63070/- (Approx) + allowances as per the management of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Applicants belonging to General category are required to pay Rs. 1000/- and reserved category candidates need to remit of Rs. 200/- as application fees.
Application fee should be sent through demand draft / pay order which is drawn in favour of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (objective type), Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Descriptive) and Viva-voce.
Read Now: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Applying Procedure of Delhi Judicial Service Exam:
- To apply for Service Exam candidates need to visit the official site that is delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- As you visit to the home page you have to hit Job Openings” link given under the section of “Public Notice” which is displayed at the left side of the home page.
- Now this will take you to the new page in which various links are given from which you have to select the most appropriate link.
- Then go through the complete details given in the PDF.
- After that, fill the online application form with mandatory details information in accurate manner.
- Upload your scanned digital image and signature and documents, if required along with application.
- Recheck it once and hit on the “Submit” button.
- At last, take out print of submitted application and attach all documents/ testimonials and then send it to postal address given below.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To the Joint Registrar (Vig.),
High Court of Delhi,
Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi – 110 503
Check More: Delhi Jobs
Dates to be known:
Date of Examination: In the April 2017 (Tentative)
Candidates may check Official Link for more details. Get further information related to Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2017 from this page which is written by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|