Delhi Judicial Service Exam
Delhi High Court has released Delhi Judicial Service Exam Notification! Eligible contenders may apply for Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment. There are 11 vacant posts of Delhi Higher Judicial Service and 50 posts of Delhi Judicial Service. Process to accept Delhi Judicial Service Online Application form will commence from 31.01.2018. Applicants may apply for Delhi Judicial Service Paper latest by 15.02.2018. You need to visit delhihighcourt.nic.in for filling form. Aspirants meeting eligibility terms may enroll for Delhi Judicial Service Jobs. Grab all details about Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 from here.
Prior applying read all instructions carefully. Preliminary Examination for Delhi Higher Judicial Service & Delhi Judicial Service is scheduled to be held on 15.04.2018 & 06.05.2018 respectively. Those who qualify prelims paper will undergo mains & viva voice. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing all essential details about Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 on this page.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam
Delhi Judicial Service Vacancy Details:
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service||11|
|Delhi Judicial Service||50|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018:
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Recruitment:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate who has practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years and attained the age of 35 years but has not attained the age of 45 years as on 1st January) 2017.
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment:
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Individual practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 and not more than 32 years of age as on 1st January, 2018.
Find Out Current: Law Jobs
Relaxation in age:
Scheduled Caste/Tribes/Ex-Servicemen including Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers are entitled to get 05 years relaxation in upper age as per the norms & rules of Government.
Applicants are required to pay application fee for getting registered for exam. You need to pay fee amount through Debit Card/internet Banking.
- General Category- Rs. 1000/-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped-Rs. 200/-
Those who get hired for Delhi Judicial Services Recruitment 2018 will receive good amount of pay as prescribed here.
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service||Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/-|
|Delhi Judicial Service||Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450 1080-44770/-|
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways to Make Money
Selection of aspirants for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Recruitment & Delhi Judicial Service Jobs is based on presentation in Preliminary Examination, Mains and Viva Voce. Those who perform well in all selection rounds will get placed for job openings.
Paper Pattern for Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):
- Preliminary Examination is having Objective Type questions.
- There is a provision of 25% negative marking in exam.
- Those who get qualified in prelims will be invited for Mains.
Paper Pattern for Mains Exam:
- Delhi Judicial Service Mains Exam is of Descriptive Type.
- Those who get qualified in Mains need to undergo next selection round that is Viva Voce.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- English Langl1age and topics on Constitution of India
- Evidence Act, Limitation Act
- Code of Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Penal Code, Contract Act
- Partnership Act
- Arbitration Law, Specific Relief Act
- Hindu Marriage Act, Succession Law
- Transfer of Property Act
- Sale of Goods Act and Negotiable Instruments Act.
Mains Examination (Descriptive Type) Syllabus:
- General Knowledge,
- Current Affairs
- English Language and topics on Constitution of India,
- Evidence Act, Limitation Act,
- Code of Civil Procedure,
- Criminal Procedure Code,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Contract Act,
- Partnership Act,
- Arbitration Law,
- Specific Relief Act,
- Hindu Marriage Act, Succession Law,
- Transfer of Property Act,
- Sale of Goods Act and Negotiable Instruments Act
Applying Process for Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018:
- Contenders may visit the official website of the organization that is delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Move your cursor to right side under “Public Notice” head, hit on “VACANCY NOTICE FOR DELHI HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION-2017” link.
- At new page, press on “VACANCY NOTICE FOR DELHI HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION-2017” and “VACANCY NOTICE FOR DELHI JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION-2017” link as per exam for which you want to apply.
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination Notification will open up facing you.
- Go through all details as listed in Delhi Judicial Service Exam Notification 2018.
- After checking eligibility terms, you may download Delhi Judicial Service Online form.
- Applicants may fill all details in Delhi Judicial Service Online Application form.
- After that, you may upload scanned copy of relevant documents & signature.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit your Delhi Judicial Service Application form & access print copy of it for future reference.
|Commencement of online filling of form||31.01.2018|
|Last date to apply||15.02.2018|
|Preliminary Examination for Delhi Higher Judicial Service||15.04.2018|
|Preliminary Examination for Delhi Judicial Service||06.05.2018|
Check More: Delhi Jobs
Aspirants may apply for Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 by following steps as listed on this page. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning latest openings.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|