Delhi Police Recruitment
Latest Job Advertisement has strewed as Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 to undertake eligible and capable candidates. Online applications are welcomed to fill 872 Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies so willing candidates for government jobs can apply. Desirous candidates can uplift their career in government sector by applying for Delhi Police SI Jobs in prescribed manner as prescribed. You can grab all the newest and upcoming details about Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 through this page so stay connected with us.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Name of the Positions||Educational Needs for Sub Inspector/ASI Jobs|
|Age Restrictions and relaxation Details for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment||Monthly Salary package Details|
|Selection Mode and detailed information about Delhi Police Sub Inspector Advertisement||Applying Process For Delhi Police Recruitment Notice|
|Exam pattern Information for Delhi Police Online Recruitment||List of Examination Centres For Sub Inspector Examination|
|Important Date To Be Remembered||Vital Note To Keep In Mind|
Are you looking for Delhi Police Notification?? Then candidates can apply by submitting an online application till 15/05/2017. Applicants can attend the online written examination from 10/06/2017 to 7/07/2017. Keen visitors can grasp all the vital and important information about Delhi Police Job Vacancy by going through the whole page that is equipped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Delhi Police Recruitment
Total No. of Posts: 872
Delhi Police SI Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply:
- They must be an Indian Citizen
- A candidate must be either subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
Vital Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi Police Vacancy they must hold Bachelor degree in relevant field from well recognized institution/university. Also candidates must arry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Look For More Jobs Here:
What will be the Age Criteria??
The maximum and minimum age of applicants must be 20 to 25 years as it has decided by the selection committee of organization. Also reserved category candidates will get upper age relaxation as per guidelines issued by the government as:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Ex Serviceman (unreserved category)||3 years|
|Ex Serviceman (OBC category)||6 years|
|Ex Serviceman (SC/ST category)||8 years|
Also Checkout: Latest Police Jobs
Monthly Salary Package for Delhi Police vacancies:
Contenders who will be appointed for Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs they will get consolidated amount of Rs.35400-112400/- per month.
Download Now: Delhi Police Recruitment Notification
- What you have to pay against application? Do you know?? An amount of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) will be paid by applying contenders as an application fee. You can deposited this application fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through net banking/credit card or debit card etc.
- Candidates belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex- Servicemen who are eligible for reservation they are exempted to pay this application fee as per norms of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Check Delhi Police Selection Process:
Expert team members of an organization will conduct a serial order selection process to hire up the talented candidates. Those candidates who qualify all the stages of recruitment process they will definitely grab this Delhi Police Jobs.
Stages of Recruitment Process:
- Written Examination
- Paper I
- Paper II
- PET/ MEDICAL Examination
Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern:
Exam Type: objective multiple choice type questions
Total Time Duration: 2 hour Duration
Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
|Subject||Number of Questions||Question No.||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
Paper II: English Language & Comprehension:
- This paper will be taken to test the understanding and knowledge of English Language.
- Those candidates who qualify both paper I and II they will be eligible to attend Physical Endurance Test/Medical examination.
Preparing for Exam, Then Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How I Can Fill Delhi Police Online Application Form??
Contenders who meet all the framed eligibility conditions they must submit the application form with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Willful aspirants can apply for vacancy in government by visiting the official website first that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Now you will navigate to the home page and you need to hit on appropriate link under latest update news.
- After hitting on the job notification link candidates must go through the PDF file which will be appeared on the new screen.
- Now candidates must hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Afterwards a fresh Delhi Police SI Online Application Form will be appeared and you need to fill it with accurate details.
- Now candidates must upload all the scanned images of certificates and photographs as demanded in the application form.
- Finally candidates must press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Details of Delhi Police Exam Centre:
|Examination centre and Code|
|Bhagalpur(3201), Darbhanga(3202), Muzaffarpur(3205),
Agra(3001),Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) , Kanpur(3009),
Meerut(3011), Varanasi(3013),Allahabad(3003),Patna(3206), Lucknow(3010)
|Kolkata(4410), Midnapur(4413),Port Blair(4802), Sambalpur(4609), Gangtok(4001),
Jalpaiguri(4408), Bhubaneshwar(4604), Cuttack(4605),Ranchi(4205),
|Bangalore(9001), Thiruvananthapuram(9211), Kochi(9204),
Thrissur(9212), Gulbarga(9005), Mangalore(9008),
Dharwar(9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)
Bikaner(2404), Udaipur(2409),Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Sriganganagar(2408),
Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003),Almora(2001),Srinagar(2004) (Uttarakhand)
|Guwahati (Dispur)(5105), Itanagar(5001),Dibrugarh(5102),
Jorhat(5107),Silchar(5111), Imphal(5501), Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701),
Kohima(5302), Agartala(5601), Churachandpur-5502
|Hyderabad(8002), Guntur(8001), Kurnool(8003), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Coimbatore(8202),Chennai(8201), Madurai(8204), Puducherry(8401), Tirunelveli(8207), Tiruchirapalli(8206),Vishakhapatnam (8007)|
|Aurangabad(7202), Mumbai(7204), Kolhapur(7203),
Nagpur(7205),Panaji(7801), Pune(7208), Ahmedabad(7001),
Vadodara(7002), Rajkot(7006),Nashik (7207),Amravati (7201),Surat(7007)
|Ambikapur(6201), Indore(6006), Jabalpur(6007), Jagdalpur(6203), Chindwara(6003), Chattarpur(6002),
Guna(6004), Mandsaur(6010), Jhabua(6008),Khandwa(6009), Rewa(6012), Raipur(6204),
Bhopal(6001), Gwalior(6005), Bilaspur(6202)
|Ambala(1801), Jalandhar(1402),Leh(1005) Chandigarh(1601), Jammu(1004), Srinagar(1007), Shimla(1203),Bhathinda (1401)
Hamirpur (1202), Baramula-1002
Important Date To Keep In Mind:
|Closing Date for online submission of Delhi Police Application Form||15/05/2017|
|Delhi Police Written Exam date||10/06/2017 to 7/07/2017|
All the jobs seekers are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and read the Official Notification to attain the important details about Delhi Police Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Delhi Police Syllabus||Delhi Police Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|