Delhi Police Recruitment
A job Notification has been released by Delhi Police Recruitment Board as Delhi Police Recruitment to engage capable candidates for filling up 6943 vacancies of Home Guards (General) Volunteer Posts. Candidates, who want to make their career in this sector, they must apply against these latest job openings. Aspirants, who are willing to apply against Delhi Police Jobs, may apply by sending their application form on or before the last date that is mentioned below.
Candidates, who want to apply can obtain more details related to Delhi Police Recruitment such as essential qualification, mode of appointment, salary, age limit, and how to apply etc just need to read out the remaining information on this page modified below by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Delhi Police Recruitment
Delhi Police Vacancy Details:
Home Guards (General) Volunteer
- Male: 6642 Posts
- Female: 301 Posts
Applicants, who are applying for Delhi Police Recruitment, should have passed 10th class with good academic records from the recognized board or school.
- The age of applying candidates should not be more than 47 years and should not be less than 20 years for Male candidates and should not be above 42 years and should not be below 20 years for female candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category aspirant s as per the Delhi Government rules.
Participating candidates need to deposit the amount of application fee of Rs. Rs.100/- from DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Physical Endurance Test & Written Test which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who are going to apply against Delhi Police Recruitment, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is delhihomeguards.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Enrollment of Home Guard Volunteers 2016” link shown at the homepage.
- Then, select “Enrollment of Home Guard Volunteers 2016” link and read the notification carefully.
- After that, download the format of application and fill it with complete details in prescribed manner.
- After filling the form, must attached the photo copies of all essential testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph in application form.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to appropriate address on or before last date.
- Application receiving after closing date will not be received.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan,
CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College,
Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027
- Last date for sale of Application forms: 15th March 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16th March 2016
Note: Aspirants may get other details about Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 from Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates about Delhi Police Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section