Delhi Police Recruitment
Applications are invited by the Delhi Police Recruitment Board for filling up 133 vacancies of Constable against Delhi Police Recruitment. Candidates having desire to get job in police department must apply for this job notification. Eligible and dedicated contenders can apply by submission an application form on or before closing date. Complete information regarding this latest Police job opening has been provided on this page. You need to have loon below on for obtaining entire details. Individuals are requested to keep in touch with us for getting latest information regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2016.
Candidates may get further details like required qualification, age limit, hiring process, applying process, mode of apply, salary structure, important dates, etc regarding Delhi Police Recruitment from the below section of this page which is created by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Delhi Police Recruitment
- Name of Post: Constable
- No of Vacancies: 133
Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary Class (12th) from recognized school or board for above mentioned posts in concern of Delhi Police Recruitment.
Appliers should be 18-26 years (male) and 18-30 (female) for Delhi Police Vacancy. Permanent Resident of Tripura should be 18-21 (Un-reserved) years and 18-26 years (SC/ST) for the post of Constable. Relaxation and reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHW candidates is applicable as per rules.
Selected candidates will get salary on the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month for Delhi Police Jobs.
Short listed candidates will be selected by following process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination (MCQs)
- Medical Examine
Physical Efficiency Test:
- For Male: 1600 mtrs run in 6 Minutes.
- For Female: 1600 mtrs run in 8 Minutes.
For Male Candidates:
- Height: 165 cm.
- Chest: Minimum 76 cms to 80 cms (with minimum 4 cms expansion) For all Candidates
For Female Candidates:
- Height: 155 cm.
- Chest: Not Applicable
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to log on official website that is www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Hit the link “Recruitment” under tab “useful links” on the home page.
- Then you will get various notifications on this next page.
- Then download official notification and application form by pressing appropriate link and read it carefully.
- Now fill application form correctly in all manners.
- Send the photo copies of all essential testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph in application form.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to appropriate address on or before last date.
- Application receiving after closing date will not be received.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Postal Address & Important Date:
|Candidates Residing In||Address||Last Date|
|Tripura & Arunachal Pradesh||“DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi 110009”||6th November 2015|
|Nagaland||PO Box No. 58, Chumukedima Post Office, Chumkedima, Pin – 797103||9th November 2015|
Note: Aspirants may get other details about Delhi Police Recruitment from Official Notification1, Official Notification2 and Official Notification3. Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates about Delhi Police Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to check this Section