Delhi Post Office Recruitment
To enroll enthusiastic and result oriented aspirants for Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016 latest employment advertisement has been asserted in Delhi Postal Circle. To fill Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director post applications are invited by the post office. Contenders who meet with the job eligibility criteria may apply for Delhi Post Office Vacancy. Here we will provide all upcoming updates on this web portal so you may visit it time to time.
Job seekers who are searching for vacancies in government sector must apply for Delhi Post Office Jobs by forwarding Resume via email then send the hard copy of it by post before 12th October 2016 & 14th October 2016 respectively. You may attain more details by reading entire section of this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment
Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director
Contenders must have Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with goods academic record from any recognized university or institution for applying above mentioned post.
Looking for More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age of applicants should be as given below as on 1st September 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit of reserved category candidates will be permissible as per the rules and regulations of GOI.
- Minimum Age: 40 years
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Fixed component of the compensation will be in line with compensation of MD of Public Sector Banks/ Additional Secretary of GoI.
- In addition he/ she will be eligible for variable pay as determined by the IPPB Board on the lines of Public Sector Banks/ CPSEs.
Received applications will be screened and candidates will be short-listed according to qualification and experience. After that short-listed aspirants will be called for personal interview. Final selection of the applicants will be decided by the Bank Board Bureau (BBB).
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for Delhi Post Office Recruitment?
- Job hunters who are willing to apply firstly need to visit the official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards “News” section visible at the mid of home page then hit at “Advertisement for selection of MD & CEO IPPB” link.
- After hitting this link notification will be opened with job requirements.
- Candidates are required to read all details and ensure your eligibility before going to apply.
- Then interested aspirants need to download the proforma of Resume given at the below of notification.
- Now you have to fill it with valid details without doing any mistake.
- After that send the scanned copy of detailed resume via email.
- Subject line of email should be as “Application of Mr. / Ms. …………… for the position of CEO of IPPB”.
- You are also required to send the hard copy of it along with self attested photocopies of all essential certificates to the address as mentioned below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Ms. Madhumita Das, Director,
India Post Payments Bank Limited,
Post Box No: 760, Speed Post Centre Building,
Market Road, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, New Delhi -110 001
Latest Jobs In Delhi – Get Details
- Last date to send resume via Email: 12th October 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of resumes: 14th October 2016
Candidates who want to fetch other details may read the Official Notification as framed below. You may also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to get further upcoming notification regarding Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section