Delhi Ration Card
Many new changes have been made in the facilities provided by the Chief Minister of Delhi for Delhi Ration Card. Candidates can now download Delhi e-Ration Card and check the status by visiting to the official website that is fs.delhi.gov.in
By the government, the people of the country are divided into APL / BPL / AAY classes based on their annual income. On this basis, below the poverty line (BPL) family whose income is less than Rs.1 lakh annually and there is no fixed income source.
Delhi Ration Card – Online Application
The basic requirement of these families is to provide ration to the prices of wheat, rice, kerosene oil, sugar etc. on the basis of Delhi Ration Card. Now the facility of applying for all Government schemes in the period of Digital India has been made online.
So, for your easiness we the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has prepared this article to provide you the complete details regarding how to Download e-Ration Card/ way to apply online and you can also check the Delhi Ration Card Status from here.
Delhi Ration Card
Required Documents for Delhi Ration Card:
You have to attach the following documents along with your application form:
- Three passport size photographs of head of family attested by a gazetted officer/MLA/MP/Municipal Councilor.
- Proof of residence in case of owner, Registration Deed, Allotment Letter, Power of Attorney, House Tax Receipt etc.
- In case of tenant, NOC of landlord or any other relevant document.
- Surrender/Deletion certificate of the previous card.
- In case the applicant is not able to provide any proof of residence, the Circle FSO conducts spot inquiries by recording statement of two independent witnesses in the neighborhood.
Know How to Make Changes–State Wise: Ration Card Correction Online Process
Required Information for Delhi Ration Card:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s / Husband’s Name
- Fathers/Husbands Name
- Annual Family Income
- Full Address
- Telephone / mobile / email
- Details of gas connection
- Complete details of family members
- Date of birth
- Monthly Income
- Election Card Photo identity number
Check Out: Prime Minister Mr Modi’s Salary Per Month
How to Apply for Delhi Ration Card?
- First of all, you have to go to Delhi Government’s E-District website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in to apply for Delhi Ration Card
- If you are a registered user, then log in by entering the login password given under “Registration at e-District Delhi” head.
- New users, you will have to make a login account by registering online.
- Hit on “New User” to create a login account for Delhi Ration Card 2018
- After which “Citizen Registration Form” will open. As has been given below.
- Attach the document type, which will be your Aadhar card and Voter ID card.
- After that enter your number and submit the CAPTCHA code and submit it for Delhi Ration Card.
- Now, the Delhi Ration Card Registration Form will be opened in front of your computer screen, in which you will have to fill your full details and finally put a photo.
- Both the Aadhar card and the information that is filled up should be identical. Otherwise, there may be a problem at the time of application.
- After completing online registration you can apply for other documents besides Delhi Ration Card such as Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Caste Certificate, Scholarship etc.
How to Track Delhi Ration Card?
All the individuals who have successfully applied for Ration Card in Delhi can track their Ration Card application status by following the below mentioned simple steps –
- Firstly you need to visit to the official website that is nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Follow “Citizen’s Corner” from right side and press on “Apply Online for Food Security” link.
- Within few seconds, a new window will be displayed in front of your computer screen as shown in below given image.
- Fill one details out of the four options i.e.
Aadhar Number of any Family Member
NFS Application ID/Online Citizen ID
New ration card No (like 077….)
Old ration card No (like AAY12…
- Then, your Delhi Ration Card Application Status will be appeared on your screen.
- If your Ration Card is successfully made then you will be provided all the details such as Delhi Ration Card Number, Name of Family Head etc.
Types of Delhi Ration Card
Above Poverty Line (APL):- Families having total income above Rs 1, 00,000/- p.a. is issued with APL Cards which is of White Color.
Below Poverty Line (BPL):- Families, having total income below Rs 24,200/- p.a. have been identified under this category.
Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- Household with a disabled adult, landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons etc. are covered under this scheme.
Annapurna Yojana (AY):- A destitute person with more than 65 years of age having no source of income and not availing the benefit of national Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme are entitled to 10 Kg of food grains free of cost every month.
Every family residing under the state of Delhi are eligible for Delhi ration card.
e-Ration Card Downloaded Report
|S.No.||Circle||No. of Delhi Ration Cards Downloaded|
Simple steps to download Delhi E- Ration Card:
If your Delhi Ration Card has been successfully made can download your E-Ration Card by following the simple steps mentioned below –
- Initially you need to visit to the official website that is nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Follow “Citizen’s Corner” from right side and press on “Get e-Ration Card” link.
- After that, following page will appear on your screen
- After that, fill all the details such as Ration Card Number, Name of HOF, Aadhar No. of HOF, YOB of HOF, and Registered Mobile Number for Delhi Ration Card.
- Then, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. You have to enter this OTP and Aadhar Number of another Family Member.
- After that, the Delhi Ration Card will be downloaded in pdf Format.
- Take a Printout of Delhi e-Ration Card.
For acquiring additional details regarding Delhi Ration Card must check Official Link given by www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may write your comment in given comment box, we will try our best to solve your query as soon as possible or you may log on to Face book and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Jharkhand Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|UP Ration Card List||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Telangana Ration Card||Kerala Ration Card|
|Assam Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card List|
|West Bengal Ration Card||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Rajasthan Ration Card List||TNPDS New Ration Card|