Attend walk-ins for 29 Senior/Junior Resident Openings!! Delhi State Cancer Institute is all set to hire eligible and qualified candidates through walk-in interview. Interested candidates for DSCI Recruitment 2018 must attend the Walk-in interview as per schedule.
The walk-in interview is going to be conducted on 04-10-2018 from 10:00 am (Thursday) onwards. Desirous Candidates for DSCI Delhi Recruitment must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms such as prescribed qualification, age limit etc.as provided in the detailed DSCI notification.
For Delhi State Cancer Institute recruitment 2018: Apply Here!!!
To apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute vacancy, candidates are suggested to report at the below mentioned venue along with their updated resume, recent photograph (passport size) and copies of all relevant certificates.
To get additional updates on DSCI Recruitment 2018-2019 or to know the complete procedure to apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute jobs, you need to scroll down this page which is well presented and managed by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Senior Residents- 19 vacancies|
|Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)||02|
|Anaesthesia and Critical Care||04|
|Junior Residents-10 vacancies|
|Speciality||Required Qualification [Registration with Delhi Medical Council is essential]|
|Surgical Oncology||MBBS /MS/MD/DNB in Surgery/ Orthopaedics /ENT.|
|Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)||MBBS/Post Graduate (DMRT/MD/DNB) in Radiotherapy / Radiation Oncology/ DMRT|
|Anaesthesia and Critical Care||MBBS/PG (MD / DNB / DA) in Anaesthesia & Critical Care.|
|Radiodiagnosis||MBBS qualification/PG (MD/ DNB/DMRD) in Radiodiagnosis.|
|Nuclear Medicine||MBBS qualification/PG (MD/ DNB/Diploma) in Nuclear Medicine.|
|Preventive Oncology||MBBS/BDS qualification/MD/DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine|
|Internal Medicine||MBBS/PG (MD/ DNB) in Internal Medicine.|
|Gastroenterology||MBBS/Post Graduate qualifications like Post-Doctoral.|
For candidates applying for DSCI jobs, the upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
- Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of performance in walk-in interview which is scheduled to be held on 04-10-2018 from 10:00 am.
- If the number of applicants in any disciplines is more than five, then he/she have to appear for written test followed by personal interview.
To Crack Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
- Senior Residents: 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/- + allowances.
- Junior residents: 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 5,400/- + allowances.
How to apply for DSCI Recruitment 2018 ?
- To apply for DSCI Recruitment, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.dsci.nic.in”.
- Move your cursor towards latest updates and hit on “walk-in interview for junior/senior residents positions” available at the middle of the homepage.
- After hitting on the above said links, a new page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Read all the important instructions regarding Delhi State Cancer Institute recruitment 2018 and check your eligibility for DSCI Recruitment 2018.
- If you find yourself eligible, then attend DSCI walk-in interview at the below mentioned venue along with all documents/certificates at the specified date and time.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
- Walk-in Date: 04-10-2018
- Walk-in time: 10:00 am
The Director’s Office at DSCI (East)
Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095
For rest updates on DSCI Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the official link of the website. To get other information related to your careers, keep visiting our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|