Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
Department Of Atomic Energy has recently published a notification regarding the Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment. Variable Energy Cyclotron Center which is also known as VECC is inviting applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the 43 Stipendiary Trainee posts. So those candidates, who are interested to apply for Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017, need to fill the application form on or before the last date that is 23-10-2017.
Highlights of the Page:
Department Of Atomic Energy vacancies Detail
|Qualification Requirements for Department Of Atomic Energy Stipendiary Trainees|
|Limitations on Age||Remuneration Criteria|
|Process of selection||How to Apply For Department Of Atomic Energy Jobs|
|Last date to apply|
Therefore, the advertisement of Department of Atomic Energy is about to fill the 43 Stipendiary Trainees posts such as Technician, Scientific Assistant and Fireman etc. The VECC Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018 invites only offline applications. According to the Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment notification, applicants must have passed B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry. For getting more information about Department of Atomic Energy jobs, candidates need to go through the whole page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Department Of Atomic Energy Recruitment
Department Of Atomic Energy vacancies:
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I, II)
|Discipline||No. of vacancy|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture)||01|
|Scientific Assistant /B (Gamma Camera Operator)||01|
|Technician (C) (Crane/Fork Lift Operator)||02|
|Technician (B) (Hospitality)||01|
- Aspirants must have Degree of B.Sc. with aggregate 60% marks in cumulative in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Candidates have to obtain 60% marks in Physics or 60% marks in aggregate with the combination / Minimum 60% marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC in aggregate with Science and Mathematics plus trade certificate of minimum 1 year duration in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Get More Jobs:
- The minimum age should be – 19 years.
- The upper age limit should be – 25 to 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation is for Others Backward Class candidates.
Those candidates who will be selected as a stipendiary trainee, they will get an impressive amount of stipend of Rs. 10500/- to Rs. 35400/- per month. Stipend will change according to the post. In addition to above, both Stipendiary Trainee (Category I & II) are eligible for onetime Book Allowance of Rs.3000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of work performance in the written exam and personal interview round which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization. The aspirants will be required to appear in two examination test:
- Written exam (prelims + mains)
- Interview (advanced test + skill test)
- For the post of fireman candidates should qualify in physical endurance test.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
The test will comprise 50 multiple choice question,
- Mathematics: 20 questions
- Science: 20 questions
- General awareness: 10 questions
How to apply for Department of Atomic Energy jobs:
- First of all, log on the official website of the organization that is www.vecc.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to choose “Recruitment” link under the “Notification” tab.
- Then on the next page various notifications will be shown on your desktop screen.
- But you have to choose “Advertisement No.VECC-2/2017 for recruitment in various posts in VECC” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, you will get PDF format.
- Read complete advertisement carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- After that download the application form and fill it in prescribed manner.
- Afterwards attach the relevant documents, passport size photograph with application form.
- Then send all the documents along with the filled application form to the below mentioned address.
Assistant Personnel Officer (GA) Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre,
Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1, Block – AF,
Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment Notification- Download PDF
Last date to apply- 23-10-2017
To get more information about Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017-2018, you may visit to the Official Link. You can bookmark this web page by using CTRL+D and also follow us on face book and goggle plus. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|