Get recruited in DFCCIL, the schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways) through DFCCIL Recruitment. There are 1584 Vacancies available for 10th/12th/UG candidates.
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is all set to hire eligible contenders who can handle their responsibilities and tasks well and properly. Recently the organization has also disclosed 21 vacancies of works Engineer.
DFCCIL Walk In interview for Works Engineer Positions!!!
According to the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 notifications, to fill up the vacant positions of works engineer, the organization is going to conduct walk in interview that will be held on 17-08-2018, 24-08-2018 and 28-08-2018 at different venues.
Reporting time for DFCCIL walk-in interview is between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Candidates reporting after 11:00 AM will not be entertained. Rest information about DFCCIL vacancies is given in below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DFCCIL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Works Engineer|
|Number of vacancies for DFCCIL Careers||12|
DFCCIL Eligibility Required:
Qualification Required for DFCCIL Jobs
To apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 20198, candidates must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age limitations for Jobs in DFCCIL
Candidates willing to apply for DFCCIL Works Engineer Recruitment must take the fact into consideration that their age must lie between 18 to 35 years, otherwise they will not be eligible.
DFCCIL Salary Given:
After getting selected for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 candidates will enjoy:
- Basic Emoluments per month – Rs.40,000/- for Works Engineer
- Mobile phone call charges – Rs.1250/- per month.
- Conveyance charges – Rs.2000/- per month.
- Provision of Provident Fund will be made as extant rules. Contribution towards PF, as applicable, would be deducted from the salary and deposited in his/her EPF Account. Employer’s contribution 412% of Basic Salary, is included in the Basic Emoluments.
In case of travel on duty, TA/DA/Lodging as admissible to E-0 (Executive) Level employee of the Company will be admissible.
DFCCIL Selection Process:
Selection of candidates for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 for Works Engineer Position will be done on the basis of their performance in the walk in interview held under the supervision of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL). Reporting time for DFCCIL walk-in interview is between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Candidates reporting after 11:00 AM will not be entertained
Get Here Best Tips:
How To Fill Up DFCCIL Application Form?
- Start with visiting the official website i.e. dfccil.gov.in
- Scroll down the homepage and hit on Careers tab
- A new scree will get displayed along with various links
- Select and hit on “Advt. No. 12/2018 for Hiring of Works Engineers on Contractual basis in DFCCIL.” Link
- Read all the details given in the DFCCIL official notification
- After going through the information if you think that you are eligible for the DFCCIL Works Engineer vacancy then
- Download the application form for DFCCIL Delhi Recruitment given along with the DFCCIL Recruitment notification 2018 and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details and then attach all the required testimonials
- Final carry the DFCCIL Recruitment application and attend the walk in interview going to be held on below stated dates.
Documents to carry while appearing in DFCCIL interview
- 2 recent passport size color photographs.
- High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of Academic 8c, Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semester/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/Graduation/Post-Graduation as applicable).
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Proof of Identity and Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Experience certification
- Short write up (250 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment
DFCCIL Walk In interview details
|Name of the vacancy||city||Date of walk in||Walk in venue|
|Works Engineer||Ajmer||17-08-2018||DFCCIL CPM’s office, A/1 Circular Road, near SP Railway, GRP Office, Ajmer 305001|
|Tundla||24-08-2018||DFCCIL CPM’s office, 3/20 3rd floor KPS Tower, Mayur Complex, Nagla Padi, Agra-282002|
|Ahmedabad||28-08-2018||DFCCIL CPM’s office,|
1st Floor old DRM building Kalu Pur Ahmedabad-380002
Know About: Latest Walkin Jobs
To get more details about DFCCIL Recruitment 2018-2019, candidates may also hit on the above given direct links.
To fill 1572 Posts of Executive, MTS & Junior Executive, DFCCIL Recruitment Notification has been released. Interested candidates can apply for DFCCIL Executive/MTS/ Junior Executive Job till the last date that is 31-08-2018.
DFCCIL 2018 Recruitment Process starts from 01-08-2018 onwards
Eager contenders are advised to compare their eligibility with the required DFCCIL eligibility criteria and if they find themselves eligible than they must apply online for DFCCIL 2018 Recruitment before the last date by the help of below mentioned instructions.
DFCCIL 1527 MTS, Executive, and Junior Executive Recruitment Last Date!!!
Contenders have to submit their DFCCIL Application Form before the last date that is 31-08-2018. As per official PDF of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Recruitment, the application process will be started from 01-08-2018 onwards.
By scrolling down the page, you can get each and every details concerning Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Jobs which is well provided by dedicated and committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Overview of DFCCIL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Post Name||MTS, Executive, and Junior Executive Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||1527 Posts|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Age Limits for DFCCIL 2018 Recruitment||Minimum 18 Years to Max 30 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
DFCCIL Vacancies Detail:
|Name of the Posts||DFCCIL Vacancy|
|Executive (Signal / Telecommunication)||97|
|Executive (Operating Station Master & Controller)||109|
|Junior Executive (Civil)||239|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||68|
|Junior Executive (Signal / Telecommunication)||42|
|Multitasking (Signal / Telecommunication)||06|
DFCCIL Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limitations for DFCCIL Recruitment Notification:
- Minimum Age Limits: 18 Years for DFCCIL Executive Recruitment.
- Maximum Age Limits: 30 Years
- Age relaxations will be granted to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates as per norms for DFCCIL Recruitment Online Application Form.
DFCCIL Salary Scale:
Aspirants who will get appointed on DFCCIL Jobs will get impressive and good amount as monthly salary by the organization.
DFCCIL Selection Criteria:
The selection is completely based on the performance of the candidates in the Online Written Examination/ Personal Interview which is conducted by the organization for DFCCIL Recruitment Advertisement. Candidates who perform well in the interview will be selected for DFCCIL Multitasking Staff Recruitment.
How to fill DFCCIL Application Form?
- First of all you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is dfccil.gov.in to DFCCIL Recruitment Apply Online.
- Home page will appear on your screen and you need to select “Careers” tab given at the bottom of the page to fill DFCCIL Online Application Form.
- After that a new page will appear on your screen and you can select suitable link regarding.
- After hitting on the link a DFCCIL Notification PDF will appear on your careen and you can read the details given in Advertisement properly.
- Now after reading DFCCIL Advertisement if you are satisfied then you can apply online to fill the application form.
- Fill DFCCIL Online Application form with all the correct details against DFCCIL Executive Recruitment.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and relevant self-attested certificates pertaining to educational and professional qualifications mark sheets for all academic years, proof of date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate, NOC, etc.
- Recheck the DFCCIL Online Form before the submission for DFCCIL Junior Executive Recruitment.
- Finally you can submit the form and take print out of DFCCIL Application Form for the future reference.
Important Date for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018:
- Starting date to DFCCIL Recruitment Apply Online: 01-08-2018
- Last Date to DFCCIL Apply Online: 31-08-2018
Candidates may get the complete details regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – 19 through this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|DFCCIL Result||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|