Apply now!! Recently DFSL Recruitment Notification has been circulated. Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL) Maharashtra intends to fill 59 vacant positions of Assistant Chemical Analyst.
Regarding this, Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories is looking for eligible and capable for DFSL Assistant Recruitment. Thus, applications are invited through offline mode from 13-09-2018 to 01-10-2018
Apply for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment till 01-10-2018
Applicants who are interested as well eligible can apply on or before last date. appliers need to download the hard copy of application form and forward dully filled in form to below mentioned address
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well created this page with complete details of DFSL Recruitment 2018–2019, to attain additional details go through below stated page.
DFSL Recruitment 2018
Assistant Chemical Analyst: 59
DFSL Assistant Chemical Analyst Jobs Requirement
- Applicants applying for Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Recruitment should have Post Graduation Degree in chemistry/ Biochemistry/ forensic science from well recognized university or institute.
- One Should be retired officer from relevant discipline
Age Limit for DFSL Jobs
To being an eligible contender for Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL) Maharashtra Recruitment one must have Maximum age of 65 Years not exceed to that.
Salary Details for DFSL Job Openings
After being recruited for DFSL Maharashtra Jobs one will withdraw Rs. 40000/- per month with admissible allowances and benefits as per rules and regulations.
DFSL Recruitment 2018 Procedure
Selection of eligible applicants for Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview
Know Here: How to Dress For an Interview
How To Apply For DFSL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates interested in DFSL Assistant Chemical Analyst Vacancy can apply by following the below mentioned guidelines –
- First of all, applicants to apply for DFSL Assistant Chemical Analyst Recruitment are required to visit the official site that is dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- On the home page you need to press on “career” tab given under the “Important Links” section.
- This will re-direct you to new page, there you need to select “DFSL current openings” link
- Now DFSL Recruitment Advertisement will be opened on the screen, read notification carefully
- After that download the DFSL Application Form from notification PDF.
- Fill the details in the form carefully and then attach all the required documents/certificates and also attach a recent passport size photograph with it.
- Enclose the application form in an envelope and super scribe it as “Application form for the post of…..”
- At last you can send the form to the postal address mentioned below.
The Director, Assistant Scientific Laboratory Directorate,
Cavity Department, Maharashtra Government,
Swan Gugra Marg, Vidyanagari, Kalyana,
Santacruz, Mumbai – 400098.
Find More Latest: Maharashtra Jobs
DFSL Recruitment Important Dates
Last Date For Submission of DFSL Recruitment Application Form: 01-10-2018
Applicants, those who want to attain more details related to DFSL Recruitment 2018–2019 then must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and upcoming interesting facts you can follow us on Facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|