|Post Name||Last Date|
|Cabin Safety Inspector||26/4/2017|
An online vacancy advertisement has been circulated titled as DGCA Recruitment. The organization is all set to hire skilled and dynamic candidates for filling up 31 Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector, Senior Flight Operations Inspector and Flight Operations Inspector posts. Those aspirants who are interested in DGCA Recruitment 2017 they are advised to send their forms on scheduled date which is well mentioned below.
This Page Includes:
|Vacancy Details||Qualification details|
|Salary Structure||How to fill application form|
|Mode of Selection||Last date to apply|
Job seekers who are willing to enhance their career in defense sector they are advised that it is great chance for them. Applicants need to collect complete information of Directorate General of Civil Aviation Recruitment before sending application form till the last date that is 01-05-2017. For the acknowledgement of more fine points aspirants have to go through this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DGCA Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No of vacancy|
|Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||01|
|Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||10|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||17|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||03|
Required Qualification Details:
For applying above positions applicants must have completed graduate and post graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university and should have an airline transport pilot’s License issued by DGCA.
More Job Options For You:
Upper Age limit of applying applicants for DGCA Vacancies should be between 60 years and age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants as per the rules of the organization.
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||Rs.6,34,852|
|Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||Rs. 5,91,100/-|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||Rs. 3,95,626|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||Rs. 4,40,000|
Selection of eligible contenders for DGCA Jobs will be made as per depending on the performance of candidates in written examination and then personal interview which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
To Crack Exam Or Interview Must Read The Below Tips
How To Fill DGCA Application Form?
- Firstly candidates are needed to visit the official website of organization that is www.dgca.nic.in
- Then you have to select the “Vacancies” tab.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the “Filling up of the posts of Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane), Senior Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane), Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane) and Flight Operations Inspectors (Helicopter) on contract basis in DGCA” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to take a print out of the application form.
- Now fill the application with correct manner with all necessary details.
- Then attach the all the relevant documents and passport size photograph.
- At last keep it an envelope and send it in a below indicated address.
NOC to Recruitment Cell,
B-Block, Room No. B-12
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Last date for submit the application form: 01-05-2017
Download Here: DGCA Recruitment Notification
Contenders may get detailed information about DGCA Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official notification that is furnished for you. For further significant information interested candidates have to stay connected with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and you can also bookmark this web page by simply pressing Ctrl + D for your convenience.
Directorate General of Civil Aviation has released online vacancy advertisement regarding DGCA Recruitment. Organization is going to hire skilled contenders for Consultant against Cabin Safety Inspector (SI) posts. Candidates, who consider themselves eligible after reading eligibility for this post, may apply for DGCA jobs in prescribed manner. You may also attain latest info on DGCA Recruitment 2017 by bookmark the page for further details.
Deserving aspirants who are interested to enhance their career may submit their application form before 26-04-2017. You may also get complete details of Directorate General of Civil Aviation Recruitment Advertisement from our page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Cabin Safety Inspector
- Applicants, who’re going to apply for DGCA Vacancy, should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from a Central or State Board.
- Besides this appliers should be a DGCA approved Safety and Emergency Procedures (SEP) Instructor on type of aircraft being operated by the airline.
- Must have ten years experience as SEP Instructor out of which minimum three years experience as Check Cabin Crew on a large commercial air transport aero planes.
Want More Jobs: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Candidate who will be selected will get an impressive amount of salary as Rs. 50,000/-per month.
Applying candidate age for the above mentioned posts should not exceed from 40 Years of age as per rules of organization.
Download PDF: DGCA Recruitment
Process of Selection:
Selection of applying contestant will be based on written test or on personal interview which will be organized by selection panel of reputed organization.
Steps to Apply:
- First of all, candidate has to open official website of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation that is “www.dgca.nic.in”.
- Then select “vacancies” option from the home page.
- Moreover, hit on “Appointment of Consultant(s) against the post(s) of Cabin Safety Inspectors on purely contract basis in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation Last Date is 26.04.2016” link of your post for which you are applying.
- Read the information carefully, and download an application form.
- Fill application form carefully with correct details.
- Also, mention “Applying for the Post of………………..” and self attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates etc.
- After filling it, enclose it in envelope.
- Thereafter, send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Recruitment Cell, DGCA
Last date of submission of prescribed application form is 26-04-2017
For more information of DGCA Recruitment 2017, you may check Official Notification. You can also book mark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line. If you have any query related to this page so you can leave a comment in a below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|