Applications are invited by Directorate General of Civil Aviation for filling up Latest Consultant Vacancies under DGCA Recruitment. Those job seekers who want to attain government job in New Delhi must go through the notification which is provided on its official website that is dgca.nic.in
Eligible and interested contenders can download their application through its official portal by following some steps explained below or they may also visit the direct links provided here on this page to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2018 through offline mode of application process.
Download DGCA Application for Consultant Posts Here!!!
Engagement of 02 consultants will be done only on contract basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation for a period of 1 year. Personal interview will be taken to finalize the selection of deserving candidates for which job hunters have to get enrolled by submitting their applications in prescribed format on or before the last date that is 24-09-2018.
To collect more detailed information regarding DGCA Recruitment 2018-19 applicants are advised to read all the instructions and criteria provided on this page by the enthusiastic team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
DGCA Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Consultant
- Total No of Vacancies: 02
Those candidates who are willing to apply for DGCA Consultant Jobs must have possessed Master’s Degree in relevant subjects as per the requirements of the post announced by the organization.
Find Out More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Upper age limit for the appliers of DGCA Consultant Recruitment is 65 years. Relaxation on upper age limit shall be provided to the aspirants belonging to reserved category as per the norms.
DGCA Pay Scale:
Those contenders who will be appointed for the vacant posts of Consultants under DGCA Recruitment will be paid Rs.50, 000/- per month as per the existing government rules adopted by Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
Screening authority of Directorate General of Civil Aviation will scrutinize the applications received till the last date and shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview which will be final stage of hiring eligible contenders for DGCA vacancies.
Procedure to fill Application for DGCA Recruitment:
- The very first step that job seekers have to follow is to visit the official website of Directorate General of Civil Aviation that is www.dgca.nic.in or the direct link given below to download their DGCA application form.
- Through home page of the official portal hit the “Vacancies” link provided on the left side of the page through which you will be navigated to a new page.
- On another page, you have to search the suitable link for “Engagement of two consultants on purely contract basis” and press the same.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then download the same and also take the hard copy.
- Fill the required details in the application form correctly and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the “Non Objection Certificate”.
Government of India, Directorate General of Civil Aviation
Opposite Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi- 110003
Get More Updates: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Last date to submit application form: 24-09-2018
After going through the above mentioned details, applicants must have understood the correct procedure to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2018-2019. In case of any problem they may drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|