Directorate General of Health Services has conveyed a vacancy advertisement as DGHS Recruitment. Walk-in-interview is going to be organized for filling up 140 Posts of Medical Officers under this Directorate against DGHS Advertisement. Applicants are required to submit an application on plain paper along with Bio-Data on prescribed format at the time of Walk-in-interview. Interested candidates can apply against DGHS Recruitment 2017 by attending the Walk-in-interview which will be held from 04-09-2017 to 11-09-2017.
Overview of This Page:
DGHS Medical Officer Vacancy
|Age Limit for DGHS Jobs||DGHS Notification PDF|
|Pay Scale||Procedure of Selection for DGHS MO Recruitment|
|Way to Apply for DGHS Medical Officer Recruitment|
Walk-In-Venue and Date
Applicants must bring the original documents / testimonials as well as the photo copies of same along with Bio Data at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be permissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Applicants can get complete details related to DGHS Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Medical Officer: 140 Vacancies
- The candidate should be a retired Government Medical Officer having valid Registration Certificate with Delhi Medical Council.
- Before appointing any retired Government doctors as M.O, it would be ensured that the retired office r is clear from vigilance angle.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
The maximum age limit for engagement shall be till attaining the age of 65 years against Directorate General of Health Services Recruitment.
Applicants will be appointed on a monthly emolument of last pay drawn minus basic pension plus DA as on 01/01/2016 only and no other allowances such as HRA, reimbursement of call charges of Residential telephone/mobile, Transport facility, Residential Accommodation, personal staff etc would be paid. No Government vehicle shall be provided to them.
Procedure of Selection:
Appointment of applicants will be done on basis of Walk-In-Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In-Interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Way to Apply for Directorate General of Health Services MO Recruitment:
- Contenders can apply for openings by attending walk-in-interview on schedule date and time.
- First visit the official site of Directorate General of Health Services that is dghs.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section and hit the appropriate link related to Medical Officer Advertisement.
- First read the notification carefully and download DGHS Application Form and fill it with all necessary information and bring it at the time of interview.
- Candidates must bring duly filled application form, two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age), educational certificates, mark sheet of MBBS Degree, Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India / other relevant certificates along with original testimonials at the time of interview.
- Walk-In-Interview venue and date is given below.
Directorate Of Health Services Government Of N.C.T. Of Delhi
F-17, Karkardooma, Delhi
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
Date of Walk-In: From 04-09-2017 to 11-09-2017
Hit Here to Get: DGHS Recruitment Notification
Keen applicants may attain other information regarding DGHS Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. For getting latest updates, you need to bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|