Directorate General Quality Assurance has publicized a notification as DGQA Recruitment for filling up Store Keeper position. Candidates, who are willing to work with any reputed organization and searching for DGQA Jobs, they can grab this opportunity by acquiring complete knowledge of this advertisement. Candidates can scroll down this page for DGQA Recruitment 2017 details.
Important Factors Of This Page
|Vacancy Details||Qualification Required for Vacancy in DGQA|
|Salary Structure||Selection Procedure|
|Steps To Apply for Directorate General Quality Assurance Jobs||Important Date|
Application in the prescribed format on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten and supported with attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates must be sent to the correct postal address till the last date which is 5-02-2017. Those candidates, who are residing in hilly areas and place such as Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State etc they, can send their applications on or before the last date that is 12-02-2017.
For fine points connected to DGQA Recruitment you can check this page section which is well created by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vacancies in DGQA:
|Name of the post||Classification||Categories||Total Vacancy|
|Senior Store Keeper||General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial||01||-||-||-||01|
- Candidates, who want to grab DGQA Vacancy they must be 10+2 passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Applying aspirants should have certificate for completion of a course in Material Management from a recognized Institution with two years experience in Store Keeping or Accountancy.
The age of the applying contenders for DGQA Vacancies should be Between 18 and 27 years. The upper age limit will be relaxable for Government Servants up to the age of forty years in case of general candidates and forty-five years in case of the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates as per the rules of Central Government.
- Selected candidates against DGQA Recruitment Advertisement will get salary of Rs. 5200- 20200/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- as per their performance and eligibility.
- Other allowances will be according to the rules of Directorate General Quality Assurance or Government.
Note: National Pension System (NPS) will be applicable to the selected candidate for DGQA Recruitment.
Process of selection:
- First of all, candidates have to send application in prescribed form to the correct postal address.
- Then candidates have to attend written test which will be conducted by selection panel of Directorate General Quality Assurance.
- The selection of eligible candidate will be based on their performance in written test.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates while attending written test. The candidate may avail free travel concession extended by Min. of Railways to appear for test for selection in Central Government jobs for unemployed youths.
- Written test will be conducted in English & Hindi (the candidate may choose either English or Hindi).
Note: If any of the given details will be found wrong or fabricated information/documents, then it will be cancelled straight away and candidates will be liable for criminal charges under relevant provisions of the CRPC.
Want to Know Tips to Qualify Test:
Place of work:
Selected candidate against the advertisement of DGQA Recruitment will be liable to serve anywhere in India. However, initial appointment will be at:
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment
(General Stores) 5, Commissariat Road,
Hastings Kolkata – 700022
- Candidates will be reporting to the Sr. Store Superintendent and assist them. They will be the Store Holder and keep the account of the acquired items.
- Correct receipt, accounting, holding and issue of stores and stock/inventory control.
- To maintain ledgers
- Get the annual stock certification of stores done before 31st March each year.
- Taking items of LP on charge and forwarding bills to PCDA/CDA.
- Demand and issue of liveries and other authorized items
- Obtain the Railway Parcel Receipts (RR) & Parcel Way Bills (PWBs).
- Packing, transmit by the prescribed mode of the samples/stores to the destinations
- Preparation of Tender Enquiry, Comparative Statements, Supply Orders, CFA sanction and
- Certified Receipt Voucher (CRV) etc.
How to apply for Directorate General Quality Assurance Recruitment?
- Candidates, who are interested to do Jobs in DGQA they must log in to the official website of the organization that is www.dgqadefence.gov.in
- Then hit on “Recruitment” tab which is available at the middle on the home page.
- A new page will be opened with having many links.
- Candidates must select the appropriate link of the job and hit on the link.
- First of all read the complete advertisement.
- After that, download the format of the application form.
- Fill relevant details asked in the format of the form.
- Attach all relevant documents such as attested copies of the Educational Qualification, proof of date of birth (DOB), valid Caste and PH Certificates etc along with it and enclose in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR STORE KEEPER” within 21 days.
- Send the complete form to the correct postal address which is given below.
Note: Applicants are informed that they have to submit a self-addressed envelope of size 30 cm x 12 cm affixed with Rs. 40/- postage stamps on it.
The Senior Quality Assurance Officer,
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (GS),
DGQA Complex, 5, Commissariat Road,
Hastings, Kolkata-700 022 (WB),
Venue of the written test:
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment,
(General Stores), Hastings,
Kolkata-700 022 (WB)
Date to be remembered:
Last date to send application form: On or before 5-02-2017
Note: For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of the A&N Islands or the Union Territory of Lakshadweep or abroad
Last date to send form: on or before 12-02-2017
<<<<DGQA Recruitment: Visit Here>>>>
Note: To obtain details related to DGQA Recruitment you need to check Official Link which is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you desire to get latest updates or future updates regarding DGQA Recruitment 2017 then keep in touch with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section