Directorate General of Quality Assurance Dept. has depicted job notification as DGQA Recruitment. Organization has intended to invite applications from dynamic and potential applicants to apply for Fire Engine Driver post. Willing aspirants may seize this chance by applying under DGQA ‘Group C’ Vacancy. To apply for DGQA Jobs, you need to download application form from dgqadefence.gov.in We have listed all information about DGQA Recruitment 2017 on this page for your convenience.
This Page Highlights:
|Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment details||Qualification required|
|Age Criteria||Pay scale|
|Hiring Process for Directorate General of Quality Assurance Vacancies||Ways to apply easily|
|Postal Address & Important Dates||Official Link|
Candidates having inner passion to get Jobs in government sector may apply as soon as possible. Selection authorities will shortlist talented personals based on presentation in written test/Trial Test. Before applying under DGQA Recruitment 2017–2018, you may ensure eligibility criteria well listed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DGQA Vacancy Details:
|Fire Engine Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01(General)|
- Here are entire eligibility criteria for DGQA Job. You must passed Matriculation (10th class pass) from any recognized Board.
- Should have Professional skill in driving
- Acquaintance of motor mechanics and holding of a valid permanent licence for driving cars and heavy vehicles
- Must have at least four years experience in driving
Find Out Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Qualifications relating to experience are relaxable for persons belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, if any stage of selection, the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
To apply for DGQA Recruitment, you should be between 18-27 years as per DGQA Notification. Relaxation for departmental aspirants up to the age of forty years in case of General candidates and forty five years in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes.
|Name of post||Pay Band and Grade Pay as per Vlth CPC||Pay and Pay Level as VlIth CPC|
|Fire Engine Driver (Ordinary Grade)||PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 19900/- Pay Level 2|
Selection panel will conduct written test to shortlist talented personals for aforesaid job position. Standard of Question for written test will be of the level of Matriculation (10th Class Pass).Question paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
Trial of Driving the Vehicle:
Selected aspirants under written test will be called for ‘TRIAL TEST’ to drive the vehicle. Finally Merit list will be prepared consisting names of selected personals.
Read This: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Procedure to Apply For DGQA Recruitment:
- At first step, you may visit official website of organization that is www.dgqadefence.gov.in
- At home page, press on “Recruitment” tab.
- From various links, you need to choose appropriate link regarding post for which you want to apply.
- Go through advertisement.
- After that, download DGQA application form, put all information in it.
- Remember, application shall be as per the format given at Appendix ‘A’.
- Duly filled application shall be accompanied with duly filled two admit cards & oneself addressed envelope of size 30 cm X 12 cm affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 25/- value.
- Besides this, address for correspondence should be written/typed in English/Hindi with Pin Code. The admit cards shall be as per the format given at Appendix ‘B’.
- In addition to application and two admit card and self addressed envelope the following documents are also to be enclosed and forwarded.
- Forward application form at the address before last date.
Documents enclosed along with application form:
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate in support of Date of Birth Certificate (Date of Birth must be in Christian Era)
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate and mark-sheet from any recognized board.
- Attested copy of Driving Licence for the post of Fire Engine Driver (Ordinary Grade).
- Attested copy of experience certificate as desired for the post of Fire Engine Driver. (Ordinary Grade).
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST & OBC) ( latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate in Govt. of India format
- Caste Certificate should be issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- No Objection Certificate: Candidates working in Government Service/ Public Sector Undertakings/Govt. Bodies must attach a “No Objection Certificate” from their Head of the Office/Head of the Establishment stating that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.
- Recent passport size Colour Photographs: Total four numbers
- One photograph duly attested by a Serving Gazetted Officer is to be affixed at the box on the application.
- Second/Third photographs duly self attested are to be affixed at the box on the Admit Cards
Find Out More: More Government Jobs
Postal Address & Important date:
|Kanpur||The Controller CONTROLLERATE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE (GENERAL STORES), DGQA Complex; Ashok Path; Kanpur-208004||21 days (closing hours) from the date of publication|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad||within 30 days (closing hours) from the date of publication|
Place of Work:
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (General Stores), DGQA Complex; Ashok Path; Kanpur-208004 or Anywhere in India
Note: To gain additional facts about DGQA Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit its Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Defence Current Affairs||Employment News- New Updates|