Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Lower Division Clerk & MTS||23/04/2017|
|Lower Division Clerk||07/04/2017|
Online Notification as DGQA Recruitment has circulated to undertake most eligible and effective candidates. Directorate General of Quality Assurance invites application form through offline mode to fill the vacant jobs of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Task Staff (Sanitary). To get enroll for jobs in Defence sector appliers must apply DGQA Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements for Sub Inspector Jobs|
|Age Limitation||Salary Structure for dgqadefence.gov.in Recruitment|
|Mode of appointment||Applying Process For DGQA Notification|
|Postal Address||Essential Date and Note|
Are You Looking for DGQA Job? If yes, then aspirants must send your filled application form to the postal address before the last date that is 23/04/2017. Willful contenders can collect all the vital details regarding DGQA Career by going through this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well modified by our team members.
Post Name and Required Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Possess 12th Class with minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English / 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer and also have proficient Knowledge in Computers.|
|Multi Task Staff (MTS)
|Must Possess Matriculation (10th Class Pass)|
Get More Job Options Here:
The upper age of applying candidates as on 23/04/2017 must be as given below:
- LDC: 27 years
- MTS: 28 years
Consolidated Remuneration For DGQA Vacancy:
|Post Name||Per Month Basic Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.19900-Rs.63200/-|
|Multi Task Staff (Sanitary)||Rs.18000-Rs.56900/-|
Enrollment Process for DGQA Vacancies:
Firstly screening and verification of documents will be done and then candidates will be short listed. Candidate who will be short listed for aforesaid post will be called for further recruitment test/interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Documents to be produce at the time of Test/Interview:
- Matriculation (10th Class Pass) certificate
- date of birth Certificate.
- Educational/Professional qualifications certificate and mark sheets.
- Appropriate Document/Certificate for age relaxation claimed, if any.
- Certificate issued by Competent Government Authority in prescribed profoma, in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
How to apply for Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment?
- In the very first step candidates must go and open the official site of Directorate General of Quality Assurance that is www.dgqadefence.gov.in.
- Then at the home page aspirants must follow “Recruitment” tab as located on the right side of the page.
- Now you will direct to the new page and you have to select an appropriate link.
- After this read the detailed description related to the post very carefully.
- Now download the application format as available at the bottom of the notification.
- Now fill and application form it should be neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper either in English / Hindi.
- Then candidates must attach all the photo copies of each document as prescribed in the notification.
- After this candidate must enclose all the certificates and application form in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of …………..”
- Then aspirants must send this envelope to the postal address in the same manner as prescribed.
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (lnfantry Combat Vehicles),
Yeddumailaram PO, District Sangareddy,
State Telangana, Pincode 502205
Closing Date to send Filled application Form: 23/04/2017
Check Official Link: DGQA Recruitment
Keen aspirants are mentors to stay in constant connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and check Official Link to access all the complete details about DGQA Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
Directorate General of Quality Assurance has released vacancy notification regarding DGQA Recruitment. Organization is going to hire qualified and skilled contenders for Technician position. Candidates, who consider themselves eligible after reading eligibility for this post, may apply for DGQA jobs in prescribed manner. You may also attain latest info on DGQA Recruitment 2017 by checking this page.
Deserving aspirants who are interested to enhance their career in government sector may submit their application form before the end date that is 07-04-2017 You may also get complete details of Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment Advertisement from our page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the Post:
Technician (Semi Skilled)
Applicants, who’re going to apply for DGQA Vacancy, should have Pass Certificate in the specified trade or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman Course approved as such by the Central Government or State Governments.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit for DGQA Job:
The age limit of Candidates for these job openings in government sector should be between 18 years to 27 years.
Remuneration for DGQA Vacancies:
Candidates who will be appointed for the Technician Jobs will get the impressive amount of pay band as Rs.18,000/- as Pre-revised Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
Process of Selection:
Selection of applying contestant will be depend on written test or on personal interview which will be organized by selection panel of reputed organization.
Must Read This To Crack The Written Examination / Interview
Steps to Apply for DGQA Recruitment:
- First of all, candidate has to open official website of the organization that is “www.dgqadefence.gov.in”.
- Then select “Recruitment” option from the home page.
- Moreover, hit on appropriate link of your post for which you are applying.
- Read the information carefully, and prepare an application form.
- Fill application form carefully with correct details.
- Also, mention “Applying for the Post of………………..” and self attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates etc.
- After filling it, enclose it in envelope.
- Thereafter, send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
The Controller, CQA (BEML),
New Thippasandra Post, Post Box No. 7553,
Bengaluru – 560 075, Karnataka State
Last date of submission of prescribed application form is 07-04-2017
For more information of DGQA Recruitment 2017, you may check Official Notification. You can also book mark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line. If you have any query related to this page so you can leave a comment in a below stated comment box.
Latest Career notification has been released by Directorate General of Quality Assurance as DGQA Recruitment. To fill Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Store Keeper jobs eligible and effective candidates are invited through application forms. All the willful candidates who wish to enroll for jobs in government sector they must apply for DGQA Recruitment 2017.
Result oriented candidates can enhance their career to the zenith by sending an application form to the postal address before the end date that is 08/04/2017. You can avail all the significant and vital information through this page which is well shaped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vacancy Names and Required Qualification Details:
|Name Of The Vacancy||Education Required|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Restriction on Age For DGQA Job:
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years
- For departmental candidates: 40 years
- For SC/ST, Ex servicemen: 45 years
Offered Salary Per Month:
Selected candidates for DGQA Jobs will get salary package of Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/- (Level-2 Rs.19900/-) per month from the management authority of the recruiting Directorate General of Quality Assurance India.
Is there is any Recruitment Process for DGQA Vacancies?
Yes, candidates have to qualify the selection process to get enroll for vacancies in government sector such…..
- Written test/skill test
Get Essential Tips:
Process To Fill DGQA Application Form:
- Eligible candidates must go and open the official website of the Directorate General Quality Assurance i.e. www.dgqadefence.gov.in.
- Then you will reach to the home page and you have to hit on “Recruitment” link as given at the middle of the page.
- This will take you to the next page which contains various notification links.
- Now choose an appropriate link and read all the information mentioned in the PDF file.
- After this download the application format as given below.
- Now fill it with all the relevant details and after that candidates must attach all the documents in support of qualification, age proof, caste certificate etc.
- Then aspirants must enclose in an envelope and super scribe as “Application for the post of…………………..”
- Lastly applicants should send this application to the postal address before the last date that is given below.
Check Official Link: DGQA Recruitment
Senior Quality Assurance Officer,
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armts) DGQA Complex,
Pazhavanthangal PO, CHENNAI -600114, TAMILNADU
Hit Here: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Download the Application Format
Important Dates To Be Remembered:
Last Date For receipt of application form: 08/04/2017
Essential Points To Be Noted:
- Candidates can collect all the important information about DGQA Recruitment 2017 by hitting on Official Link.
- All the keen aspirants must visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain the important information about Directorate General Quality Assurance Recruitment.
- You can bookmark this web page or join us on Face book and Google Plus.