Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services is well known Organization which has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement as DHFWS Recruitment. Applications are invited from intending skilled candidate to fill up the post of Block ASHA Facilitator. All those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria they may apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2017.
Seekers looking for jobs in government organization and wish to apply against Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services Recruitment are required to submit application form in correct manner before the last date that is 31-10-2017. To attain more information about DHFWS Recruitment 2018, applicants are requested to go through this page that is well furnished below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of The Post:
Block ASHA Facilitator
What will be the qualification required?
- Candidate must have Post Graduate Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ MSW/ MBA/ Economics/ Rural Development / Mass Communication OR Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience in health project from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board.
- Applicant if having working experience in ASHA programme will be given Preference.
- Beside this, must have Knowledge in MS Office & Internet, Ability to communicate effectively, Ability to work hard, Willing to travel extensively and Should be a resident of the same sub-division where he/she is applying.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Limitations of Age for DHFWS Job:
Applicant’s maximum age must be 40 years as on 01-01-2017 and Age may be relaxed of reserved category SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per norms.
Check The Monthly Salary For DHFWS Vacancy:
- Appointed applicants will get an impressive amount as monthly salary from the concerned department that is Rs. 7,500/- pay per month (consolidated).
- In addition, he/she will be eligible for a monthly mobility support of Rs. 1,500/- for DHFWS Vacancies.
Method of Hiring:
Primarily, screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in Computer/ Written Test or Interview which will be conducted by the concerned department of reputed Institute.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Steps to Apply For DHFWS Recruitment:
- Appliers need to first of all log on to the official site that is bardhaman.gov.in
- After that go to ‘For Citizens’ section which is visible at the top of home page.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to hit on “Employment News” tab.
- Now select “Applications are invited for engagement of Block ASHA facilitator sub-divison wise, Purba-Bardhaman.” link.
- Read complete advertisement properly in accurate manner.
- After reading complete details download application form and take a print out of it.
- Attach all the documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly send your application to address mentioned below by post or drop it personally in the box placed at the concerned Office of SDO.
|Sadar (North) Sub Division||Sadar (South) Sub Division|
Sub – Divisional Officer, Sadar (North) Sub Division, PO & Dist.- Burdwan, PIN – 713101
Sub – Divisional Officer, Sadar (South) Sub Division, PO & Dist.- Burdwan, PIN – 71310
|Kalna Sub Division||Katwa Sub Division|
Sub – Divisional Officer, Kalna Sub Division, PO:- Kalna, Dist.- Burdwan, PIN – 713409
Sub – Divisional Officer, Katwa Sub Division, P0:- Katwa, Dist.- Burdwan,
Last date to submit Application: 31-10-2017
DHFWS Recruitment Notification- Download PDF
Aspirants may get other details about DHFWS Recruitment 2017-2018 through Official Link. Candidates may bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com, by ctrl+D to acquire up-to-date details regarding same.
To acquire latest upcoming notifications you need to join us on Face book/ Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
According to the Advertisement Number “A.12020/1/2017/E5/DHFWS/” applications are invited from candidates against DHFWS Recruitment. Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Puducherry is in search of well qualified and experienced candidates to get the placed on 55 vacant posts of Staff Nurse. Aspirants, having satisfying eligibility criteria for DHFWS Staff Nurse Jobs, may send their applications in prescribed format to the respective address. The last date for receipt of applications is 03/10/2017. Aspirants may get entire details in concern of DHFWS Recruitment 2017 on the below section of this page.
Aspirants, who are going to apply for 55 Staff Nurse in DHFWS Puducherry Recruitment, may download the application format through online mode, available on the official website of organization. No applications will be entertained after the last date so applicants are required to send the same in this way, that it should reach to the department at the exact time. Contenders may get the steps for applying against DHFWS Recruitment 2018 on the beneath segment of this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
DHFWS Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Staff Nurse
- Number of Vacancy: 55
Educational / Technical Qualification:
Applicants, who want to apply for DHFWS 55 Staff Nurse Recruitment, must pass in H.Sc. examination or its equivalent, Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatric Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institution and Registration as a Nurse and Midwife or equivalent in any State Nursing Council in India.
Get More Job Options Here:
Aspirants, whose age is between 18-32 years as on 03/10/2017, are eligible to apply for DHFWS jobs.
Relaxation in Age:
Individuals, successfully selected for appointment on Staff Nurse Post, will get Level 7 in the Pay Matrix offered by the organization with further benefits as per the norms.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of participants, will be made on the basis of 50% of marks obtained in the H.Sc. examination or its equivalent and 50% of marks obtained in the B.Sc.(Nursing) Degree or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery / Psychiatric Nursing or its equivalent. The qualifying marks will be calculated as above to the total of (50+50+15) 115 marks.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
How to Apply for DHFWS Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to apply against DHFWS Puducherry Employment notification 2017, may follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of organization that is health.puducherry.gov.in.
- Now you must hit on “Filling up of vacancies in the post of Staff Nurse by Direct Recruitment in the Health Department” link, available on the home page.
- On the next page you should check PDF links of “ADVERTISEMENT”/ “INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES”
- Read all the details mentioned in the PDF Files in front of you.
- After reading all the information if you satisfied by all the details then you should press on “APPLICATION” link, stable at the previous page.
- Download the application form and fill it in correct manner.
- You are required to attach all the necessary documents with it and enclosed in an envelope.
- It should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying as: “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STAFF NURSE”
- Application should be reach to the department before the closing date.
Download >> DHFWS Application Form
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services,
Victor Simmonel Street, Old Maternity Hospital Building,
Puducherry – 605001
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 03/10/2017
Applicants may go through the Official Link to get more details about DHFWS Recruitment 2017-2018. You may stay linked with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.