DHS Assam Recruitment
For 423 Pharmacist/ Lab Technician/ Assistant/ Radiographer/ Dresser jobs, the Directorate of Health Services Assam has released a job advertisement. Willing candidates can apply against DHS Assam Recruitment through online mode only.
After that, candidates need to submit the application form till the closing date i.e. 16-03-2018. To select capable individuals, the organization is going to conduct written exam/ personal interview.
|Post Date||Recruitment||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|07/03/2018||DHS Assam Recruitment||DHS Assam Pharmacist/ Lab Technician/ Asst Posts- 423||Graduation||16/03/2018||See Notification|
On the basis of aspirants’ performance in written test/ personal interview round, they will get selected against the vacant jobs. It is compulsory for applicants to attend interview round along with their important documents.
More information about DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 is listed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out and cover the entire details.
DHS Assam Recruitment
DHS Assam Vacancies:
|Name of Vacancies||No. of Vacancies|
|Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant||96|
Eligibility Criteria for DHS Assam Pharmacist/ Lab Technician/ Asst/ Dresser Jobs:
Individuals those who want to apply against DHS Assam Recruitment Notification 2018 must fulfills the required educational qualification.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Pharmacist||Candidates must have degree/ diploma in pharmacy from any recognized university.|
|Radiographer/ Laboratory Technician||Individuals should have done radiographer/ Laboratory technician certificate course from any well known institute.|
|Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant||Those applicants who have bachelor’s degree can apply against DHS Assam Account Assistant jobs.|
|Dresser||Job seekers should have done HSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.|
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria for DHS Assam Jobs:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 43 Years
- Age relaxation of 5 Years for SC, ST (P), STH candidates only
Salary Details for DHS Assam Current Openings:
Selected individuals against DHS Assam Recruitment notification will receive a pay scale of Rs. 14000 – Rs. 49000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5000 – Rs. 7400/-.
Selection Process for DHS Assam Recruitment Notification:
- With the motive to hire skilled and capable aspirants against DHS Assam Pharmacist/ Lab Technician/ Asst/ Dresser/ Radiographer jobs, the organization is going to conduct written exam/ personal interview round.
- Those applicants who will be able to clear test/ interview will get selected against Directorate of Health Services Assam Recruitment Notification. Do not forge to bring your essential documents at the time of personal interview.
How to Apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- Then check the latest section which is provided at the right side of the home page.
- Select recruitment option and you will be on a new page.
- Download the notification which is available in front of “Addendum”.
- Check all the details about Directorate of Health Services Assam Latest Vacancies.
- After that hit “Online Application for Grade III posts” link and press application form option.
- Read all the instructions and select next button.
- Fill all the details in the online application form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Press submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
Last date to submit the application form is 16-03-2018.
If you find the above information about DHS Assam Recruitment 2018–19 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Google plus and Facebook for more updates on Directorate of Health Services Assam Careers.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Assam Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|