Directorate of Health Services has recently promulgated a vacancy notification titled as DHS Recruitment. Organization wants to hire 10 skilled and eligible candidates for filling Entomology consultant/Insect collector / Health coordinator jobs. As per the official notification, candidates satisfying all the eligibility parameters may attend walk-in-interview dated on 03-07-2017. Individuals, who desire to enhance their career, must apply against DHS Jobs. For more details about DHS Recruitment 2017, please scroll down the page.
Overview of the Page:
|Age Limitation||Pay Scale|
|Selection Procedure||Process To Apply|
|Last Date To Apply||Note|
Candidates, who want to get placed in this organization, must appear in the walk-in-interview on the schedule date and time along will all the testimonials (documents and certificate) at the postal address. To get more details about DHS Recruitment 2017-2018 such as age limit, selection process and vacancy detail. You need to go through this page which is well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Those candidates who are applying for the vacant post of Directorate of Health Services must possess below mentioned qualification and candidates having work experience will get preference.
|Name Of The Posts||Required Qualification|
|Entomology consultant||PHD in Entomology/MSC in medical Entomology / Entomology/ public health Entomology/ Zoology|
|Insect collector||10+2 and practical knowledge on vector collection|
|Health coordinator||Diploma in health inspector course, DCA and computer knowlegde|
Grab More: Latest Jobs by Qualification
DHS Age Limit:
For Directorate of Health Services recruitment, Candidates who are applying for the posts of Entomology consultant and Insect collector should no exceeds 60 years of age and for the post of Health coordinator should not be more than 36 years of age. Age relaxation will be given as per the norms of the organization.
As stated in the notification of DHS Recruitment, selected candidates will get remuneration as mentioned below and selected candidates will also get perks and allowances as per the norms of the organization.
- Entomology consultant: Rs. 35, 000/- per month
- Insect collector/Health coordinator: Rs. 15, 000 per month
Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in the walk-in-interview and candidates have to perform well to get recruited in the Directorate of Health Services.
How to Apply for DHS Recruitment:
- Firstly you need to visit the official web site of Directorate of Health Services that is www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in.
- Then, you have to hit on “Notification” link given in the download tab
- You are on the page containing all the latest details about the organization. Now hit “Walk In Interview Notice -Project for Capacity building and streamlining the Vector Control Activities” link
- A PDF file will open you have to read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to be prepared for the walk-in interview whatever is for your post.
- Candidates need to bring their CV and all required testimonials in support of certificates, age proof and other at time of interview to below stated venue:
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue of Interview:
Directorate of Health Services,
DHS Office, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala
Find Out Latest: Kerala Jobs
Walk-in-interview date: 03-07-2017
Get Notification: DHS Recruitment 2017
Candidates who want to know more about Directorate of Health Services Recruitment 2017-2018 need to follow Official Link of the website. You may also get free email alerts directly in your inbox by subscribing to www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Free Online Test Series|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Current Affairs|