DIAT Pune Recruitment
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology has depicted a job advertisement as DIAT Pune Recruitment 2016. Organization proposes to recruit well qualified and experienced personnels for filling up vacant places of Assistant Registrar, Superintendent and Executive Assistant. Job seekers who want to join this Institute can quickly apply against DIAT Pune Jobs by submitting applications in prescribed format along with relevant documents, certificates and application fee. Keep in touch with us on our web page to gain upcoming info regarding DIAT Pune Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are looking for further details in concern to Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Recruitment can check the lower mentioned page which is well equipped with detailed and updated info by dedicated and expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
DIAT Pune Recruitment
DIAT Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
- Assistant Registrar: Candidates applying for this post should be Officer from central or state Govt /Autonomous Bodies/ Government Controlled and Funded Recognized Research Institutes/ Universities/Public Sector Undertaking. Aspirants must have hold Master’s Degree with good academic record.
- Superintendent: Aspirants must have done Bachelor’s degree from an established university or institute with excellent academic records. Contenders should have four years of experience in administration/accounts/ Secretial work.
- Executive Assistant: Contenders should have hold Bachelor’s degree and must have three years experience in concerned field. Aspirants should have proficient knowledge of computer applications and operations.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limits and Age Limitations:
|Posts Name||Restrictions on age||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Registrar||56 years||Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100 plus grade pay of Rs.5, 400/-|
|Superintendent||35 years||Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4, 600/-|
|Executive Assistant||30 years||Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4, 200|
- General and OBC category appliers have to pay application fee of Rs.300/- in the shape of crossed D.D. drawn in favour of “Vice Chancellor, D.I.A.T. (DU), PUNE”, payable at State Bank of India, Girinagar Branch (Code 02155), PUNE-411025.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/PWD/Women category candidates are free from paying application fee.
Mode of Assortment:
- Once the process of Scrutinization get over, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology will organize Written Test and Interview to select suitable aspirants for needed vacancies.
- Contenders have to perform well in both rounds to get shortlisted for DIAT Pune Recruitment.
5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks in Candidate at Interview – Check Here
How To Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Method to fill DIAT Application form:
- Candidates who want to apply needs to visit the web portal of organization that is www.diat.ac.in.
- Once you visit the web portal of Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, press on “Careers @ DIAT” link which is located at left of homepage.
- A new page will appear in front of you showing some links.
- Now, press on “Download” link which is given facing “Advt. No. 04-NTS-2016 for Various Non-Teaching Posts”.
- On hitting the link that is given above, advertisement will display facing you.
- Read the advertisement and guidelines provided in it with care.
- After reading advertisement, download application performa and fill it with mandatory details.
- Also, affix supporting documents, certificates and recent passport size photograph.
- In end, send application form, documents, certificates at the address structured below in an envelope super scripted on top by “Name of Post Applied For………………….” before the prescribed time limit.
Joint Registrar (Admin.),
Defence institute of Advanced Technology,
Latest Jobs In Pune – Get Details
Last date for receipt of application: 21st October 2016.
Aspirants may check this Official Advertisement to grab other details concerning DIAT Pune Recruitment 2016. For upcoming details related to DIAT Pune Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section