DIAT Pune Recruitment
Latest Job Notification as DIAT Pune Recruitment has been promulgated. The main motto of organization is to recruit potential and dynamic personals for JRF vacancy. It has planned to organize walk-in-interview for selection of a suitable candidate for one position of Junior Research Fellow. Selected individual will work under Numerical and experimental study of an Al-Li alloy based MMCs for skin and stringers of an aircraft fuselage structure. We have listed detailed information about DIAT Pune Recruitment 2017 for your convenience.
Overview of this page:
|Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology Recruitment Details||Age Limit|
|Salary Details||Hiring Process|
|Steps to fill Application Form||Note|
Aspirants who wish to enhance their career with Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, may apply for it. Walk-in-interview is scheduled to be held on 19-07-2017. To attain additional information about DIAT Pune Recruitment 2017–2018, go through this page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DIAT Pune Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
- Applying contender for DIAT JRF vacancy should have BE/B. Tech (Mechanical Engg) degree in First division with GATE Score.
- Aspirant with industry/research experience on FEA and having proven track record of FEA will be preferred. Or
- You must have M. Tech degree in Mechanical Engg (all discipline).
- Those having prior experience will get preference.
- Shortlisted candidate need to join immediately and have to work as per the requirement of the place of work, including weekends/holidays.
- Accommodation in the Institute campus is not likely to be available and selected personals have to make own arrangements for stay.
- However, Medical facilities limited to MI Room facilities will be extended to the incumbent.
Check Out More: Engineering Jobs
- Age of applying candidate should not exceed 28 Years as listed in DIAT advertisement. Date for determining the upper age-limit is 19 Jul 2017 (i.e. on the date of Walk-in- Interview /Selection Meeting’).
- Those who come under Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes/ OBC will get age relaxation of 05 and 03 years respectively.
Tenure for Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology Jobs:
Job position is purely temporary and is for a period of 02 years OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. Duration may be extended, if needed based on performance as per notification.
Monthly Stipend Payable:
Selected contenders under Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology Vacancies will get monthly Stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Hiring Process for DIAT vacancies:
Expert Committee will conduct walk in- Interview in order to shortlist talented personals for job position. No TA will be paid for attending the ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
Read Out here:
Ways to fill DIAT Application form:
Applying individuals for DIAT Jobs are required to follow direct steps listed here.
- Candidates who want to apply needs to visit the web portal of organization that is www.diat.ac.in
- Scroll down the page under Recruitment of Faculty Positions (Direct Recruitment & On Contract) head, hit on “click here for more information” link.
- At new page, under Particulars, “Advt. No. 05-2017/JRF/DIAT WALKS-IN-INTERVIEW for the post of ‘JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW’ hit on “Download” option.
- Read out entire DIAT Notification carefully along with guidelines provided in it.
- After reading advertisement, download application Performa and fill it with mandatory details.
- Affix supporting documents, certificates and recent passport size photograph.
- You need to carry original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of self attested copies of each) while appearing for walk-in-interview.
Documents required at time of walk-in-interview:
Candidates have to carry following listed documents.
- Original Certificates/Testimonials etc
- Set of self attested copies of each
- Those working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer.
DIAT Pune Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Important Date & Venue:
|19 Jul 2017||10:00 Hrs||Department of Mechanical Engineering|
For more details:
|Contact||Dr DG Thakur, Principal Investigator & Asso. Prof. (in the Department of Mechanical Engineering)|
|Telephone No||(020) 24304195|
Know about: Latest Walkin Jobs
To know more about DIAT Pune Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D for knowing more updates about it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Maharashtra Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Clerk Recruitment|