Freshers who hold the diploma in different disciplines and looking for the Diploma Jobs in Government and Private sector, they can acquire the entire latest Govt. /Private Vacancies Notification under Diploma Jobs 2016. Diploma holders can grab the desirable job by applying through proper channels latest by the last date.
Today, many government/ private organizations are looking for the freshers / experienced diploma holders in various engineering fields like electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical engineering, civil, computer science, electronics and communications. Applicants can apply for any of the below mentioned latest Govt. /Private Vacancies.
Latest Diploma Jobs
|Notification||Post Name||No. of Posts||Closing Date|
|SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2016||Medical Officer & Others||05||04th December 2015|
|ISRO Recruitment 2016||MO & others||05||04th December 2015|
|MRPL Recruitment 2016||Graduate/Technician Apprentice||100||11th December 2015|
|MPPKVVCL Indore Recruitment 2016||Junior Engineer||49||08th December 2015|
|IAF Recruitment Rally 2016||Airmen||-||01st & 3rd December 2015|
|BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2016||Apprentices||229||27th November 2015|
|BSNL Recruitment 2016||TTA/JAO||161||10th December 2015|
|HAL Recruitment 2016||Various||133||19th November 2015|
|KEA Recruitment 2016||Staff Nurse||1064||02nd December 2015|
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd Recruitment 2016 RCF Vacancy Advt
- BFUHS Recruitment 2016 bfuhs.ac.in Professor & Other Posts Application
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 ser.indianrailways.gov.in Posts
- Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2016 Manager & Other Jobs Advt
- AIATSL Recruitment 2016 airindia.in Security Agent Vacancies Walk-In
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 sssc.uk.gov.in 807 (Group C) Posts Apply Online
- IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 Notification (Group X & Y) Trade Schedule
- Emerson Recruitment 2016 Careers emerson.com Jobs For Freshers Apply
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Medical Practitioners 26 Posts
- SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2016 sdsc.shar.gov.in (MO & Others) Apply Online
Govt. PSU – Diploma Holders recruiting Companies:
Govt. Public Sector companies like coal BHEL, BEL, Coal India, HPCL, EIL, BPCL, Mazagon Dock, MECON, NACL, NLC, NMDC, SAIL, NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, Power Grid, Railtel, RITES, UCI and more are offering employment chances to the fresh and experienced diploma holders in various engineering branches like Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Civil Engineers for filling up the various vacant positions lying in the company.
Government Jobs for Diploma Completed Students:
There are many branches in Diploma courses some of them are:
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in civil Engineering
- Diploma in Bio medical Engineering etc
Mostly engineering diploma holders are employed as junior engineer and assistant engineers in any govt. / private company. Candidates must possess 3 years full time diploma in engineering discipline from AICTE/ govt. approved institutions to get job in any govt./ private organization.
Government/ private Jobs for Diploma Freshers:
Candidates having Diploma in various courses like Management, language, Childhood care, Geography, counseling, medical, electronics, computers, mechanics, civil, information technology, welding and wiremen and etc, can apply for job in various private sector companies like Reliance Industries Limited, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Wipro Limited, Bajaj Auto Ltd. HCL Technologies Ltd., Hero Honda Motors Limited and Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Here on this page, we the team of recruitmentinbox.in are mentioning all the latest information, updates and details regarding any type of Diploma Jobs 2016 for all related organizations and Institutions for job hunter’s convenience. Freshers who have completed their 3 years diploma courses can keep in touch with us through our web portal. Candidates can now choose and apply for the desirable job option and drive their career journey towards a better future.
You may also like to check this Section