Department of Industrial Policy & Promotions has published a job notification regarding DIPP Recruitment. Applications forms are invited to hire eligible candidates for the Graduate Intern Posts. Aspirants who are searching jobs in government sector, they can apply for the DIPP Recruitment 2017 before the closing date as mentioned below.
Highlights mention in this Page:
|Name Of the Vacancy||Remuneration Details|
|Education Requirement||Selection Process|
|Limitation In Age||How To Apply|
Direct links and PDF
Important Dates And Address
Job seekers who are satisfying the requirement criteria of dipp.nic.in Recruitment and interested to join this organization, they can send the application form with all the necessary documents on or before the closing date that is 30/01/2017 on the specific below mentioned address.
Interested aspirants who are looking for jobs in commerce, they have a chance to enhance their dream. So don’t miss the opportunity and grab Department of Industrial Policy & Promotions Recruitment. Aspirants can obtain the remaining information about DIPP Notification through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- For Graduate Internship Vacancy, candidates must attain a graduate degree with at least 60 per cent marks from any university/institution recognized/affiliated to UGC in any field.
- Motivated and ready to learn candidates are the requirement of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotions.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Candidates must meet the age criteria in DIPP Vacancies, as he or she should not be less than 18 years as per the decision of the selection committee.
- The relaxation in age will be provided to the SC/ ST and other reserved categories as the rules of Government or organization.
Grab DIPP Recruitment Notification >> Get PDF
Candidate who will be successfully shortlisted will get good amount of salary on monthly basis according to their performance and eligibility by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotions.
- Job hunters will be selected on the basis of the performance and presentation shown in the written test and or interview which will organize by the organization.
- For jobs in Department of Industrial Policy & Promotions, No TA/DA will be given to attending interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Fill DIPP Application Form?
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotions that is dipp.nic.in
- After that, you need to go through “What’s New” section and hit “List all” link which is available at the right side on the home page.
- Then select “Engagement of Graduate Interns” link and hit on “Advertisement” link.
- Candidates are advised to read the advertisement completely.
- After that, you must come back to the previous page and hit on “Application Form”.
- Required application form will be downloading in MS word Format.
- Fill complete mandatory details in the format of the form.
- Attach all relevant documents and passport size photograph along with the form.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with “Application for the post of………………”
- Send the form to the correct postal address which is given below on scheduled date.
- Any incomplete application or applications received late shall be summarily rejected.
Format Of Application Form: Download Here
Shri Rajeev Kandpal,
Director Room No. 260,
Udyog Bhawan Rafi Ahmed
Kidwai Marg New Delhi – 110001
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Date to remember:
Last date to send application form: 30/01/2017 at 5.00 PM
Aspirants can get more information about DIPP Recruitment 2017 from the official link mentioned above and acquire whole information regarding DIPP Recruitment Notice through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read Out Below Tuned Interesting Recruitment
Gondwana University Result 2017 – MSC /M.Tech/BA Sem Exam
PMPML Pune Recruitment 2017 – 8040 Vacancies
TPSC Result 2017 – Informatics /ASO Exam
IREL Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Vacancy