Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, has decided to hire 220 eligible and career-oriented contenders for filling up Examiner (Patent & Design) Posts through DIPP Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/CGPDTM/2018.
Subsequent candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree and looking for government sector jobs can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for DIPP Recruitment 2018 via online process and submit their application form by the help of below provided simple guidelines till 04-09-2018.
DIPP Recruitment Important Dates:
|Activity||DIPP Recruitment Dates|
|DIPP Recruitment Online Applications starts on||06-08-2018|
|Online Applications closes on||04-09-2018|
|Downloadable DIPP Admit Card for Preliminary Exam (Tentative)||15-09-2018|
|Date of DIPP Preliminary Examination (Tentative)||30-09-2018|
|Downloadable DIPP Recruitment e-Admit Card for Mains Examination (Tentative)||30-10-2018|
|Date of DIPP Mains Examination (Tentative)||18-11-2018|
|Select DIPP Merit List Declaration (Tentative)||22-01-2019|
DIPP Examiner Recruitment:
Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion has put the notice out for the DIPP Recruitment of Examiner (Patent & Design) on 55 posts in different disciplines. Interested candidates can go through our page prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the detailed information regarding DIPP Recruitment before going for registration.
- Post Name: Examiner (Patent & Design)
- No of DIPP Posts: 220
DIPP Examiner Vacancies Distribution:
|Subjects||No. of DIPP Vacancy|
|Computer Science / Information Technology||55|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||70|
Find More Vacancies From: Maharojgar Recruitment
DIPP Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be either:—
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India for DIPP Jobs.
Job appliers for DIPP Job Openings should possess Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
Age Restrictions for DIPP Examiner Recruitment:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization.
DIPP Selection Process:
Selection of aspirants for Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in Prelims Examination, Mains Examination and Document Verification organized by the experts of organization.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
DIPP Exam Centres for Preliminary and Mains Examination:
The Preliminary Examination for DIPP Examiner Recruitment will be tentatively held on 30th September, 2018 in the following 14 cities:
The Mains Exam will be tentatively held on 18th November, 2018 in the following 4 Cities:
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
DIPP Salary Details:
Recruited aspirants for Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Jobs will get Rs. 56100-177500 as monthly remuneration from the concerned department of organization.
DIPP Application Fee:
- General/OBC category candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by using net banking or by using visa/master, credit/debit card only for Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Vacancy.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from application fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee (for General/ OBC category) will not be accepted.
- No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- DIPP Examiner Recruitment Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
Simple and Easy Steps to Fill DIPP Application Form:
- Visitors must go and open the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion official website that is www.dipp.gov.in to apply for DIPP Recruitment 2018
- This will take you to the home page and you have to hit on “View All” link given under “What’s New” section.
- After this a new page will be appeared containing various job link and you need to select “Recruitment of Examiners of Patents & Designs” link.
- From new window you need to press on” Recruitment of Examiners of Patents & Designs” link.
- Then hit on “Information Bulletin” from menu bar visible on new window
- Now read the instruction page as opened in DIPP Notification PDF.
- Then candidates need to APPLY for DIPP Recruitment by pressing Registration (New Registration) or Login (If Already Registered) link giving against the title on previous page.
- Fill DIPP Online Application Form with complete and correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload required documents/ testimonials along with DIPP Online Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and take a print out of DIPP Examiner Recruitment Form for further use.
Willful aspirants are suggested to build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification to gain the vital details regarding DIPP Recruitment 2018 – 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|