District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
District Cooperative Bank is going to recruit dynamic and skilled contenders for filling up 376 Clerk/Peon posts under the notice as District Cooperative Bank Recruitment. Aspirants, who are interested to grab jobs in government sector, may apply for District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached.
Focal Points Of This Page
|District Cooperative Bank Vacancy||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Remunerations Scale|
|Application Fee||Selection Procedure|
|Way To Apply||Vital Dates|
Contenders can get all details concerning District Cooperative Bank Careers from this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. The Last date to submit District Cooperative Bank Online Application is 06/02/2017. Eligible job seekers must apply against these current openings in government sector as soon as possible.
District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
District Cooperative Bank Vacancies:
- Jr. Clerk: 246 Posts
- Jr. Peon: 130 Posts
|Clerk||Applicants must have M.Sc (IT) degree from recognized university with good academic record.|
|Peon||Job appliers should have 10th (Matriculation) pass from reputed board or institutions.|
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age criteria for District Cooperative Bank Clerk / Peon Recruitment is described below and Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC category as per the norms.
- Jr. Clerk: 21 to 38 Years
- Jr. Peon: 18 to 38 Years
|District Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification|
|Jr. Clerk||Download Now|
|Jr. Peon||Download Now|
|Both Posts||Download Now|
District Cooperative Bank will offer an interesting pay package to the candidates who will be hired through District Cooperative Bank Jobs as shown below.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Clerk||Rs. 13,500/-|
|Jr. Peon||Rs. 12,000/-|
Application Fee Details:
All category appliers should need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee that is paid either through online or offline mode only.
Procedure of Appointment:
Aspirants will be getting selected on the basis of their performance in test and/or personal interview which will be conducting by the selection committee of organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for District Cooperative Bank Recruitment?
Applicants, who are willing to do job in bank, must apply against these government jobs in bank, by taking some necessary steps one by one in same order.
- Willing contenders are required to visit on official website of District Cooperative Bank which is www.sataradccb.com
- After that, hit on ‘Third & Fourth Grade Recruitment’ link from “Useful Links” section.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully by selecting “Jr. Peon / Jr. Clerk Application Instructions / Newspaper Advertisement” link.
- After reading full advertisement, you may hit on “Apply Online” link and must fill application form with required information.
- Upload digital images of all documents and their recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- At last, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of it for future need.
Press Here: To Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 06/02/2017
- End Date To Submit Application Fee: 10/02/2017
Appliers may go through this above listed official notice, to acquire more details regarding District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017. Be in touch with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get most recent info about same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Result|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|