District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
With the intention to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates vacancy notification has notified as District Cooperative Bank Recruitment. Applications are invited by The Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd for filling up the 62 available positions of SDA, Attender and Typist. Those who want to enhance their career bright may register themselves for District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017.
Those who meet all the required criteria may apply for DCC Bank Jobs by submitting their duly filled application form via online mode with the help of the stated procedure before or on the closing date that is 04.12.2017. To read entire information about District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018, applicants may need to go through below provided information which is well furnished by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
District Cooperative Bank Vacancy & Qualification Required:
|Name of the Positions||DCC Bank Vacancy||Qualification Criteria|
|1. Second Division Assistants||33||PUC pass from a recognized institution or board or equivalent qualification with 50% marks.|
|2. Attender||26||SSLC / 10th Pass with 45% Marks.|
|3. Typist||03||PUC pass from a recognized institution or board or equivalent qualification Pass with 50 % Marks.|
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
- Upper age limit of applicants should be as per the post whereas lower age limit must be 18 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category individuals such as Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes.
Salary Offered For District Cooperative Bank Jobs:
|Post Name||Salary Offered|
|1. Second Division Assistants||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- per month|
|2. Attender||Rs. 10,400 – 16,400/- per month|
|3. Typist||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- per month|
Application Fees for DCC Bank Recruitment:
Aspirants need to pay an Application fee for District Cooperative Bank Vacancies as-
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 630/- (Rupees Six hundred and thirty only)
- SC / ST / PWD candidates: Rs. 330/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty only)
Mode of Assortment:
Written Test and Interview will be conducted by the organization for the The Ballari District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd recruitment.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for District Cooperative Bank Vacancy?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the organization that is “www.ballaridccbank.com”.
- Move the pointer to the “BDCC BANK RECRUITMENT 2017” link
- Hit on the advertisement link that is “Press here to Download the Notification & Instructions to Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then go to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” button.
- Then register yourself by entering the details.
- Fill online application formwith correct information in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
|Last Date for submitting Online Application Forms||04.12.2017|
|Closing Date for payment of Application Fee||06.12.2017|
You can open above Official Notification Link for reading more details regarding District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017–2018. Contenders may bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing control+d to get up to date information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|