District Court Balangir Recruitment
Get Complete Information about District Court Balangir Recruitment advertisement from Here…!!! Candidates who fulfill the educational qualification standards can apply fast against 31 Vacancy of Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade III by forwarding application form in prescribed format as on or before the closing date that is 11-10-2017. To attain more details about District Court Balangir Recruitment 2017 check this page.
Headings Mention in This Page:
|District Court Balangir Vacancy||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Postal Address|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|How to apply for District Court Recruitment?||Closing date|
Candidates who want to join this organization and wish to take their career in government sector must apply against District Court Balangir Recruitment 2018. You can get other essential information about District Court Vacancy by going through lower page which is well equipped by expertise team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
District Court Balangir Recruitment
District Court Balangir Vacancies:
|Name Of The Posts||No. Of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk Copyist||20|
|Stenographer Grade III||04|
Aspirants who are going to apply they must have passed +2 examination conducted by Council constituted under Section 3 of Orissa Secondary Act, 1982 and the must possesses Diploma in computers from recognized University or Institutions.
More Job Options:
Have you Completed 32 Years of Age?
Yes, if candidate has complete 32 years of age then they can apply easily and must have attain minimum age of 18 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications by the District Recruitment Committee.
Monthly Emoluments for District Court Jobs:
|Name Of The Posts||Pay Scale|
|1. Junior Clerk Copyist||Rs. 5200-20200 G.P. Rs. 1900/-|
|2. Junior Typist|
|3. Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 5200-20200 G.P. Rs. 2400/-|
How much I have To Pay?
- Applier need to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred)
- Paid through treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts.”
- SC/ ST Category Candidate have not to pay the application fee.
Procedure to selecting for above stated posts will be purely based on their performance in written test and/or interview process.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Method to apply for District Court Balangir Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates have to log in on official website that is ecourts.gov.in
- After that, you need to hit on “recruitment” tab which is located at home page.
- Now, press on relevant link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then, download format of application form.
- Must Fill downloaded application format with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Also, attach a set of documents and certificates along with a passport size photograph if asked.
- At last, you need to send prepared application form, document as well as certificates to the address given below in a sealed cover super scripted on top by “Name Of Post Applied For………..”
Check Pdf-> District Court Balangir Recruitment
Office Of The District Judge Balangir
Deadline for submitting application forms: 11-10-2017
You can get more details regarding District Court Balangir Recruitment 2017-2018 through Official Link. For upcoming details are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|District Court Recruitment||High Court Recruitment|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|