District Court Ganjam Recruitment
With the aim to recruit well qualified and enthusiastic candidates, recent vacancy notification has asserted as District Court Ganjam Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up 61 job positions of Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Junior Typists, Stenographers and others. Willing contenders who are fulfilling the obligatory criteria can apply for District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are willing to register them for District Court Ganjam Jobs may follow the below procedure through proper channel by submitting application form before to the 20-10-2017 definitely. Aspirants are requested to comprehend complete details in respect of District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2018 as given below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Ganjam Recruitment
District Court Ganjam Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk / Copyist||39|
Applicants, who are applying must have Intermediate/ +2 examinations or have equivalent certificate from council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent from any recognized Board / Institute.
Check Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
What Will Be The Salary for Ganjam District Court Recruitment?
|Positions Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Clerk / Copyist||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
Limitations of Age for District Court Ganjam Vacancies:
- Applicants must meet age- criteria according to the posts as should not more than 32 years and not less than 18 years as on 20.10.2017.
- Age may be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Selection of candidates will done by the recruitment panel of the organization by taking Written Test/ or Interview.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
- Candidates applying for any of the above post have to pay an application fees of Rs. 100/-
- Fees should be paid in shape of Treasury Chalan in favor of Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-services and service fees -9904650-Law Department-9916730-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and submit original copy of chalan along with application form.
- No Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates.
Steps to fill Application Form for District Court Ganjam Recruitment:
- Candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of organization that is ecourts.gov.in
- After that aspirants are required to go for “district court” tab located on the top of home page.
- This will take you to the page, where you have to select “Odisha>>Ganjam” from the map
- Then go to “recruitment” tab from the right side of the page.
- Then page will open having relevant links, where you need to hit on “Recruitment of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, Salaried Amin in the Judgehsip of Ganjam, 2017” link.
- Now, read the details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Enclosed the application form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application form for the post of…” and drop the envelope in the box of Office of the District Judge, Ganjam before last date.
District Court Ganjam Recruitment: Download PDF
Last Date for submitting application form: 20-10-2017
For details regarding District Court Ganjam Recruitment 2017–2018, candidates may visit mention Official Link. You may join www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook or Google + for getting latest updates regarding recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|