District Court Mandya Recruitment
District Court Mandya is looking for hard working and proficient candidates to fill up 20 Posts of Stenographer and Typist. Applications through offline mode are invited against District Court Mandya Recruitment from willing and interested applicants.
So, candidates who are interested and have required qualification can apply for District Court Mandya 2018 Recruitment by submitting the application form through offline mode only. Applicants can download the application form by hitting below given official link.
District Court Mandya Recruitment-Last Date!!!
Candidates are required to submit the application form on or before the last date that is 18-07-2018 against District Court Mandya Vacancy. No District Court Mandya Application Form will be accepted after due date.
Candidates may get other details District Court Mandya Recruitment 2018-19 from below section of this page which is well represented by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Mandya Recruitment
District Court Mandya Vacancies:
- Stenographer – 08 Vacancies
- Typist – 12 Vacancies
Required Qualification for District Court Mandya Notification:
Candidates should have passed SSLC or equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute with good academic records against District Court Mandya Advertisement.
Age Limit for District Court 2018 Recruitment:
Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years against District Court Mandya Steno Recruitment. However, relaxation in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC will be as per organization rules.
Pay Scale for District Court Recruitment:
- For Stenographer: Applicants will receive the monthly salary of Rs. 27650 – 52650/- after selection for District Court Mandya 2018 Recruitment.
- For District Court Mandya Typist Recruitment: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 21400 – 42000/-.
Process of Hiring for Mandya District Court Recruitment:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination, Typing Test and Interview. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test for District Court Mandya Jobs.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview / Test
Way to Download District Court Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of association that is ecourts.gov.in/mandya
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- On next page select and hit “Notification regarding recruitment of Stenographer,Typist in the establishment of Mandya District” link. .
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form and fill it with all necessary information.
- Attach photocopies of all documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc along with application.
- The envelope containing the Application Form should be super scribed “Application for the post of ___________ ‘.
- After completion of form check form at once and submit it to below mentioned address.
The Office of the District Court, Mandya-571401
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 18-07-2018
For acquiring more details regarding District Court Mandya Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit above provided Official Link. Visit www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|