Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|LDA, Peon & Other||18/04/2017|
Latest Jobs in Government sector, Apply Now!!!! A recruitment drives as District Court Recruitment has released by the organization to select the most eligible and brilliant candidates. Applications are welcomed through offline mode to fill 20 System Administrator, LDA, Peon, Process Server, Junior Accountant (JA) and other vacancies. Desirous aspirants can apply for District Court Recruitment 2017 by going behind all the steps as structured below.
Do You Know the Important Content Of This page?
|Names Of Vacant Vacancies||Qualification Required For LDA/Peon/JA/Steno Vacancies|
|Maximum And Minimum Age and relaxation details||Salary Package Details For District Court Job|
|Application Fee for District Court Notification||Method To Hire Skilled Candidates and details of syllabus o written exam|
Applying Procedure To Fill Application Form
Talented aspirants who wish to grasp these jobs in District Court they must send their filled application form to the postal address till 18/04/2017. Here the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has modified this page to provide you all the significant details about District Court Jobs so scroll it and enhance your career to the apex.
District Court Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Posts|
Academic Credentials For District Court Vacancy:
- Appling job seekers for System Administrator, Junior Accountant, Junior Librarian, Record Keeper, Dispatcher and LDA vacancies must hold Bachelors Degree /Diploma in relevant subject from a well recognized University / institute.
- Appliers for remaining posts they must possess VIII class qualification from reputed board of education/School.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
What is the Required Age as on 18/04/2017??
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years
Relaxation On Upper Age:
Age relaxation will be given to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe, Other Backward Classes & Ex-servicemen according to Sikkim Government Establishment Rules, 1974.
Download PDF: District Court Recruitment Notice
Salary Given To Recruited Candidates:
|Post Name||Consolidated Salary|
|System Administrator||PB–II of 9300-34800/- + GP of Rs. 5000/-|
|Remaining Posts||PB-I 5200-20200/-|
What You Have To Pay For Application?
A non refundable amount of Rs.50/- (non refundable) will be paid by the candidates for application. For this candidates need to drawn a bank draft in favour of the District & Sessions Judge, North Sikkim at Mangan
What will be the Enrollment Process?
Initially screening of application will be done and after these short listed candidates will be called for written test by the District & Sessions Court, North Sikkim at Mangan. Appearing candidates will not paid any T.A and D.A allowances for written test.
Check The updated Syllabus for written test:
Simple Steps To Fill District Court Application Form:
- To grab government jobs aspirants must open the official website of an organization that is “ecourts.gov.in”.
- This will navigate you to the home page and then you have to select an appropriate link for the post you wish to apply.
- Now candidates read all the information properly mentioned in the notification.
- Then aspirants must prepare an application form with all the accurate and true details.
- Also attach vital certificates/testimonials as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Lastly candidates keep the application form in an envelope an send the envelope to the postal address by labeling it with “Application for the post of…………………..”
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
District & Sessions Court,
(E&N) Sikkim at Gangtok
Last Date for receipt of filled application form: 18/04/2017
Candidates who have a desire to apply for District Court Recruitment 2017 they must go through the Official Notification. All the keen aspirants who are looking for Vacancies in government sector they must build a strong contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
HP Prison Department Recruitment 2017 - (39 Male Warder) Vacancies Notice
Delhi Transco Limited Recruitment 2017 – dtl.gov.in DGM/Manager Jobs Advt
UPTET Result 2017 – Must Look Dec Cutoff! @upbasiceduboard.gov.in Results
Annamalai University Time Table 2017 – UG/PG Sem Exam Schedule PDF Online
Latest Recruitment!!! Apply Now!! District and Session Judge, Raipur, Chhattisgarh has released a notification invited entitled as District Court Recruitment. Applications from passionate candidates are invited to fill up 21 vacancies of Stenographer. Candidates who find themselves eligible for the District Court Vacancy may apply against District Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting the applications forms before the last date.
Interested and eligible candidates for District Court Jobs may prepare application form in the prescribed format and send it at the given address before the last date that is 31/03/2017. Candidates are required to submit application form through offline mode. Contenders can scroll down the page to obtain additional information and facts about District Court Recruitment which are well modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Vacancy:
- Name of the Post: Stenographer
- No of Vacancy: 21 Posts
- Candidates applying for the District Court vacant post should possess bachelor degree from any University or Institution with minimum 45%.
- For reserved category candidates relaxation is provided i.e. the must have Graduation Degree with minimum 40%.
Avail Now Latest: Law Jobs
- Contenders must be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on the last date of Applying are required.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government of India.
District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Candidates who will be selected for this government Job will get an inclusive and impressive Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- of Rs. 12,000/- per month for their hard work.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance level in Written Examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- After that, those contenders who will qualify the written test will be shortlisted for the next level of recruitment that is Interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending the test or interview.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to fill District Court Application Form?
- First of all you need to go official website of Reserve Bank Of India that is districtcourt-raipur.cg.nic.in
- After visiting home page you have to hit on “Stenographer Recruitment 2017 NEW” link visible at the end of the page.
- Now read the PDF file very carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to fill and attest all documents and certificates that are required.
- Now enclose them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of Stenographer”
- Lastly send it at the address given below.
Must Check Latest: High Court Recruitment
Office of the District & Session Judge, Raipur
- Last Date for submission of application form is: 31/03/2017 till 5:30 p.m.
Candidates can go through official notification mentioned above for getting more info regarding District Court Recruitment 2017. Also you may add this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl + D key to get details about this recruitment notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|