District Court Recruitment
Latest Recruitment!!! Apply Now!! District and Session Judge, Raipur, Chhattisgarh has released a notification invited entitled as District Court Recruitment. Applications from passionate candidates are invited to fill up 21 vacancies of Stenographer. Candidates who find themselves eligible for the District Court Vacancy may apply against District Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting the applications forms before the last date.
Highlights Of This Page:
|District Court Vacancy||Qualification Required|
|Age Limit||Remuneration Details|
|Hiring Process||Steps To Apply For Application Form|
|Last date to Submit||Note|
Interested and eligible candidates for District Court Jobs may prepare application form in the prescribed format and send it at the given address before the last date that is 31/03/2017. Candidates are required to submit application form through offline mode. Contenders can scroll down the page to obtain additional information and facts about District Court Recruitment which are well modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Recruitment
District Court Vacancy:
- Name of the Post: Stenographer
- No of Vacancy: 21 Posts
- Candidates applying for the District Court vacant post should possess bachelor degree from any University or Institution with minimum 45%.
- For reserved category candidates relaxation is provided i.e. the must have Graduation Degree with minimum 40%.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Avail Now Latest: Law Jobs
- Contenders must be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on the last date of Applying are required.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government of India.
District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Candidates who will be selected for this government Job will get an inclusive and impressive Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- of Rs. 12,000/- per month for their hard work.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance level in Written Examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- After that, those contenders who will qualify the written test will be shortlisted for the next level of recruitment that is Interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending the test or interview.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to fill District Court Application Form?
- First of all you need to go official website of Reserve Bank Of India that is districtcourt-raipur.cg.nic.in
- After visiting home page you have to hit on “Stenographer Recruitment 2017 NEW” link visible at the end of the page.
- Now read the PDF file very carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to fill and attest all documents and certificates that are required.
- Now enclose them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of Stenographer”
- Lastly send it at the address given below.
Must Check Latest: High Court Recruitment
Office of the District & Session Judge, Raipur
- Last Date for submission of application form is: 31/03/2017 till 5:30 p.m.
Candidates can go through official notification mentioned above for getting more info regarding District Court Recruitment 2017. Also you may add this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl + D key to get details about this recruitment notification.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
NIESBUD Recruitment 2017 – Apply Director Vacancy Application Form
NSIC Admission 2017 – Notice nsic.co.in Courses Fees Registration Form Date
IARI Admission 2017–2018 – iari.res.in PHD Programmes Advertisement
NIHFW Recruitment 2017 – Application Form Translator/Steno Vacancy @nihfw.org