District Court Recruitment
Latest Job Opportunity!!! District Court Recruitment Notification has been broadcasted with the purpose to fill up vacant Junior Clerk and Stenographer Grade III posts with eligible ones only.
Regarding this, applications are invited from captivated candidates through offline mode. Applicants who are interested for District Court Steno/Clerk Recruitment and also fulfill all eligibility norms can promptly apply latest before 31-10-2018
Apply for District Court Steno/Clerk Posts
Candidates willing to apply for District Court Vacancy are required to forward the duly filled in applications along with relevant documents and treasury challan at the address mentioned in the notification.
Applicants, must scroll down this page to grab further more details about District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 which is well furnished by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Recruitment
District Court Vacancies
|District Court jobs||District Court Malkangiri vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade III||01|
District Court Malkangiri Jobs Requirement
Candidates willing to apply for Malkangiri District Court Recruitment must have passed at least 12th examination from recognized Board.
Find From Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limit For District Court Steno/Clerk Jobs
Those who are applying for District Court Recruitment for Steno/Clerk should have age in between 18 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation will be granted for reserved category candidates as per norms of government
- Appliers have to pay fees of Rs.100/- as Treasury Challan under Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” along with application forms.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Malkangiri District Court Salary Structure:
After being recruited for Malkangiri District Court job openings one will be offered impressive and attractive amount of salary as given below
|Malkangiri District Court jobs Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Clerk||RS. 19,900 – 63,200|
|Stenographer Grade III ( Jr. Stenographer )||RS. 25,500 – 81,100|
District Court Recruitment Procedure
Selection of the applicants for concerned posts will be done on the basis of written examination followed by personal interview and typing test.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Check 5 Easy ways/Shortcuts to Type Faster: Want to Increase Typing Speed!
How To Apply For District Court Recruitment 2018?
- Applicants firstly visit to official website that is ecourts.gov.in
- After that, move to the menu bar and hit on “District Court” tab.
- From new page, select “Odisha” option from showing MAP.
- Candidates need to press on “Malkangiri” option.
- Thereafter new window will open up on screen press on “Recruitment” option.
- Now hit on “Advertisement for the Recruitment of Jr. Clerk, Steno in the Malkangiri Judgeship – 2018” link
- Read detailed District Court notification carefully to check eligibility norms as well.
- Then download the proforma of application form.
- Fill District Court Application Form with required details
- Affix recent passport size photograph and attach self-attested photocopies of required certificates.
- At last, enclose it in envelope and send it to the address mentioned in the notification.
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
District Court Recruitment Imp Dates
Last date to apply for District Court 2018 Recruitment: 31-10-2018
Applicants who want to attain more details related to District Court Recruitment 2018-2019 must go through the official link which is well displayed above. to get all latest updates instantly one can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d ley.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|High Court Recruitment||Clerk Recruitment|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Orissa Jobs|