District Court Recruitment
Apply Now!!!! Through latest advertisement of District Court Recruitment, Organization intends to notify all then job seekers about the new 42 vacancies. Organization is looking for eligible candidates for peon/office Attendant and Daftary, thus they has decided to invites the application through offline mode. Interested applicants may submit their application form through registered or speed post before the closing 21.06.2017 to apply for District Court Recruitment 2017.
Crucial contents of this page
Latest vacancies details
Age limit required for office Attendant & Daftary jobs
Salary details of peon/office Attendant and Daftary vacancy
Applicants who are looking jobs in government sector must apply for peon/office Attendant and Daftary jobs. As only eligible candidates are allowed to thus, willing candidates must ensure the eligibility from this page. Selection committee has fixed up recruitment process which will be executed for the applying candidates. For more details about District Court Recruitment 2017–2018 scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Recruitment
District Court vacancies
- Class IV peon/ office Attendant: 40
- Class IV Daftary: 02
Those candidates who have decided to apply for office Attendant and Daftary recruitment should be literate and having working knowledge of writing and reading in both English and Hindi. One should also have to be physically fit and know cycle riding.
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
- Applicants who are going to apply for District Court vacancy must make sure that they have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age required is 37 for men and 4 for women candidates.
- Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation benefits as per the norms of the organization.
After being recruited for the peon/ office Attendant and Daftary jobs, applicants will get satisfied remuneration per month along with required grade pay. For peon/ office Attendant jobs monthly salary is Rs. 5200 to 20200 with grade pay Rs. 1650/- (non matric) or 1800 grade pay for Matric pass candidates.
Procedure to apply for District Court Recruitment 2017
- Those who want to apply for District Court notification have to visit the official site of the organization that is ecourts.gov.in.
- Now search and hit on appropriate link.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, prepare the applications form in the prescribed manner as described in the notification.
- Then fill up mandatory details in the District Court application process and attach all relevant documents as given in the notification.
- At last applicants have to put the application and all particulars in an envelope and send it via registered or speed post at the specified address before the last date reach.
Last date to apply for District Court recruitment: 21.06.2017
We have provided all details related to District Court Recruitment 2017–2018 but still if you want to grab more details related to the same must hit the Official link. Kindly book mark this site by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|