District Court Recruitment
District & Sessions Judges Court has issued job advertisement for District Court Recruitment. There are total 89 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade III, Process Server & Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash/ Gardener/ Sweeper) to fill by dedicated aspirants. Willing & interested ones, who found themselves suitable for District Court Recruitment 2017, can apply on or before the last date that is 06-10-2017.
Headings Mention In This Page:
|District Court Recruitment Vacancy||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Application Fee|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|How to apply for District Court Recruitment||Closing date|
Applicants may follow below listed guidelines to submit online application form for this job notification. To acquire more information about District Court Recruitment 2018 you may go through the given advertisement which is equipped below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Vacancies Table:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash/ Gardener/ Sweeper)||49|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||26|
|3.||Stenographer Grade III||08|
- Candidates who wish to apply for the concerned positions should have 08th/ Madhyamik Level/ Diploma from a recognized Institute or Board with excellent academic record.
- For the post of LDC and Stenographer, Applier must knowing the Shorthand and required Typing Speed.
Salary Structure for District Court Jobs:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Group D||Rs. 4900-16200/- with GP of Rs. 1700/-.|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP of Rs. 2600/-.|
|Stenographer Grade III (Grade-C)||Rs. 7100-37600/- with GP of Rs. 3900/-.|
|Process Server||Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP of Rs. 2300/-.|
Age Limit Details:
- Upper age limit must not be above 40 years and lower age must not less than 18 years as on 1st July, 2017.
- Relaxation in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC category aspirants will be admissible as per rules.
Mode of Hiring:
Assortment of appliers will be done through their appearance in written test, Typing Test and/or interview by the Organization. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending in Interview.
Tips For Test/ Interview:
Application Fee for District Court Job:
Applicant need to pay an application fee through online mode by Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards/ SBI Buddy.
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|Stenographers Grade-III & Lower Division Clerk|
|General Category & OBC||Rs.250/-|
|Process Server & Group-D|
|General Category & OBC||Rs.150/-|
Process to fill District Court Online Application Form:
- First of all, go to the official website of the District & Sessions Judges Court that is “www.pmdcjobs.com”.
- On the home page go to “Advertisement No. 01/EN/2017-PMDC-WB” link available on the page.
- Now, Read the notifications carefully.
- After applier need to follow “press here to apply online” option.
- Then fill the online application form correctly in respective manner.
- Upload all the important documents and certificates along with the application form if asked.
- At last you need to recheck the form and finally hit on “submit” button and do take a print out for future use.
Download Pdf-> District Court Recruitment
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||05.09.2017|
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||06.10.2017|
|Closing Date to submit Online Application Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards/SBI Buddy||06.10.2017|
|The last date for payment through Bank e-Challan||07.10.2017|
Candidate need to check given Official Link to get complete details related to District Court Recruitment 2017–2018. Also, you can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using ctrl + d key. You may subscribe our free mail service to get latest information very firstly in your mailbox.
District Court Recruitment
Apply now for District Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and skilled candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Masalchi/Night Watchman, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Steno Typist and others. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for District Court Vacancies may apply for this job. Applicants can send the application form in prescribed format to the respective address. The last date for submission of application form is 20/09/2017. Applicants may grab further details about District Court Recruitment 2017 from the below section of this page.
Focal Points of This Page:
|Job Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Norms||Salary Details|
|Application Fee||Selection Process|
|Applying Process||Postal Address|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
Applicants are informed that they can download the application form through online mode. Individuals need to send photocopies of required documents along with the application form. The detailed information of District Court Recruitment 2018 can be fetch from the beneath segment of this page, which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
District Court Vacancy Details:
|Position||Number of Vacancy|
|Masalchi/Night Watchman (TNBS)||15|
|Office Assistant (TNBS)||41|
|Xerox Operator (TNJMS)||10|
|Junior Bailiff (TNJMS)||16|
|Senior Bailiff (TNJMS)||05|
|Junior Assistant (TNJMS)||17|
What Qualification Required for ecourts.gov.in Recruitment?
Applicants, who are going to apply for District Court Computer Operator Recruitment, they must have B.Sc. Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized University (or) B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with diploma in Computer application from recognized University Typewriting English & Tamil Junior Grade and for the rest posts applicants must pass in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination Typewriting Senior Grade.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limits for District Court Jobs:
If your age is above than 18 years then can apply for District Court Job but you may also take a look on the maximum age limits:
Do you Know the Salary Scale for District Court Typist Recruitment?
|Position||Salary (Per Month)|
|Masalchi/Night Watchman (TNBS)||Rs.4800-10000/-
|Office Assistant (TNBS)|
|Xerox Operator (TNJMS)|
|Junior Bailiff (TNJMS)||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Senior Bailiff (TNJMS)|
|Junior Assistant (TNJMS)|
|Grade pay will also be paid as according to the posts|
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of applicant’s performances in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be held by the organization as on the specified dates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Procedure to Apply for District Court Recruitment:
Applicants, who don’t know how to apply for District Court Typist Jobs, may follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is ecourts.gov.in.
- Now you have to follow “News & Events” section, available at the mid of home page.
- You need to select an appropriate link, related to District Court Notification available in the same section.
- By hitting the suitable link, you will get PDF file on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details about the job. You must read it carefully.
- After wards you have to download the District Court Application form prescribed below in the PDF file.
- You are required to fill it in correct manner and attach the required documents with it.
- Application along with the documents should be enclosed in an envelope, super scribed with the name of post you want to apply.
- Send the same to the respected address before the closing date.
Applications Should Reach at:
|Masalchi/NightWatchman,Office Assistant, Xerox Operator, Junior Bailiff, Senior Bailiff, Reader/Examiner||The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Thoothukudi||Get Here|
|Masalchi/NightWatchman,Office Assistant||The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Thoothukudi||Get Here|
Applications should reach to the resistive department on or before 20/09/2017 by 5.45 p.m.
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get remaining details about District Court Recruitment 2017–2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. You may drop your comments in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
District Court Recruitment
District Court Recruitment has been liberated by District Court for filling up 06 vacant Positions of Peon. Against District Court Advertisement, applications are invited from suitable candidates who are citizens of India in prescribed standard form. Class 08th Passed candidates can apply against District Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting the prescribed application form. Applicants are required to submit the application to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar on or before the last date that is 18-09-2017.
The application received either through post or by hand after last date of submission shall not be accepted and date and venue of exam will be intimated to candidate through hall ticket. To get additional information about District Court Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the below segment of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Vacancy:
Peon: 06 Vacancies
Contenders must have completed 08th Standard from any recognized Board along with other experience certificate if any.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
Limitation on Age:
- Aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not above 43 years as on 01-01-2017.
- The upper age limit as relaxable by 5 (five) years for S.C., ST (P) & S.T. (H) candidates only.
- If the suitable applicants under reserved posts are not found, the said posts will be treated as General Posts.
Scale of Pay:
After selection, candidates will receive the monthly salary of 12000-37500 plus Grade pay Rs. 3900/- and other allowances as admissible under rules.
Process of Selection:
- Assortment of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test / Personal Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of association.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test / Personal Interview.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
Process to Apply for District Court Peon Recruitment:
- Willing contenders first visit the official website of organization that is cacharjudiciary.gov.in
- Go to “Latest Notifications” section and hit on “Advertisement for the post of Peon in the O/O The District & Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar” link.
- Read all the instructions and information given on the notification carefully.
- Then aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply prepare the application form.
- Candidates need to prepare application form with all the required and correct details by providing candidates name, father’s name, qualification details, address proof, experience, date of birth etc.
- Attach the photo copies of all the supporting documents and testimonials like qualification, experience, birth certificate, Address proof etc.
- Submit the application form along with documents to the below mentioned address.
District Court Recruitment Advertisement>>Download PDF
Office of the District & Sessions Judge,
End Date to Submit Application Form: 18-09-2017
If you want to get more details regarding District Court Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to check the above given official notification or hit this Official Link where you can get all the related notification provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
District Court Recruitment
District Court has conveyed a vacancy advertisement as District Court Recruitment. This association is in search of eager and diligent applicants to fill up 32 vacant Posts of Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer and Salaried Amin against District Court Advertisement. Those candidates who find themselves suitable for posts and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against District Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form in a prescribed format.
The candidates are requested to submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 26-09-2017 to the below mentioned address. Contenders can attain the remaining information about District Court Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well represented by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below for District Court Stenographer Recruitment!!!
District Court Vacancy:
- Junior Clerk Copyist: 20 Vacancies
- Junior Typist: 03 Vacancies
- Stenographer Grade – III: 08 Vacancies
- Salaried Amin: 01 Vacancy
For Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer:
- Applicants must have completed Matric with +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University.
- Applicants should be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed at least a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- The candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute and typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute for Stenographer.
For Salaried Amin:
- Applicants must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board.
- The candidate must have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from Government/ Recognized Institution.
More Job Options:
- Applicants must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of application.
- The upper age limit in respect of reserved category of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of relevant acts, rules, orders and instructions.
- For Junior Clerk: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- For Copyist: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- For Stenographer Grade – III: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- For Salaried Amin: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- No examination fee for ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD category.
- Applicants are required to submit the examination fee in the form of Challan.
Method of Assortment:
Applicants will be selected for above mentioned posts on basis of Written Exam / Interview / Computer Science Test / Survey Practical Test etc.
How to Apply for District Court Junior Typist Recruitment?
- Interested candidates first visit the official site of organization that is ecourts.gov.in/india/odisha/subarnapur
- Go to “Title” section and hit “Advertisement for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer and Salaried Amin” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and contenders have to download the prescribed format of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it very carefully with all important details.
- Send the application form along with updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents to the address that is mentioned below.
Get Here to Download Official PDF: District Court Solapur Recruitment
Office Of The Registrar,
Civil Court, Sonepur
End Date for Receipt of Application: 26-09-2017
Candidates can fetch further information about District Court Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting this Official Link. Visitors can also book mark the web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D for time to time updates.