Directorate of Medical Education and Research has issued a advertisement entitled as DMER Recruitment. The organization wants to hire qualified candidates for filling up 135 vacant posts of Assistant Professor (Group A& B).
Those, who are interested to apply forDMER Assistant Professor Recruitment, can check their eligibility terms need for the job from this page and after then they can fill their application form for DMER Recruitment 2018 through online mode.
DMER Group A & B Vacancies apply online till 25-05-2018
Contenders are required to apply for DMER Mumbai Recruitment via online procedure by going through the official portal of organization. The last date for filling up online application form is 25-05-2018.
Candidates must apply for DMER Recruitment 2018-19 right now instead of waiting for the last minute rush. Aspirants can take help form the below stated guidelines, well supplied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DMER Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Professor Group A||19|
|Associate Group A||15|
|Assistant Professor Group B||101|
DMER jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants may apply for DMER Recruitment Vacancies, if they have degree of graduation and post graduation + PHD in concerned stream from recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
You May Also Check: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations and Salary Details of DMER Vacancies:
Candidates, applying for DMER 2018 Recruitment, can check the age boundary from the below stated table:
|Job Profile||Age Limits||Remuneration Details|
|Professor Group A||50 Years||Rs.37,400/- to 67,000 with GP of Rs.10,000/-|
|Associate Professor Group A||45 Years||Rs.34,400/- to 67,000 with Grade pay of Rs,9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor Group B||40 Years||Rs.15,600 to 39,100 with GP of Rs.6,000/-|
To apply for Directorate of Medical Education and Research Vacancies, candidates have to pay as application fee as:
- General Candidates: Rs.524/-
- SC/ST: Rs.324/-
Selection of candidates for DMER Job, will made on the basis of their performances in:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for DMER Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Directorate of Medical Education and Research Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.dmer.org
- Now you are required to follow “Notifications” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you have to select an appropriate link related to DMER Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of DMER Recruitment Notification, you have to read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you have to go back to the previous page and select an appropriate link for DMER Apply Online.
- Now you need to fill DMER Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last Date for Applying Online: 25-05-2018
To get more details regarding DMER Recruitment 2018-19, you may visit the Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|