Directorate Medical Education and Research has liberated an advertisement regarding DMER Recruitment. The organization is willing to employ 188 qualified contenders for the teaching faculty. Interested candidates can fill DMER online application form by visiting the official website before the closing date which is 15.08.2017. Job seekers who are searching for jobs in this organization must not miss this vast opportunity and should apply in concern of DMER Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
|DMER Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Selection||How to send DMER teaching faculty application form|
|Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Last Date to submit Application||Note|
Candidates, who are willing to fill the application form, are advised to first go through the eligibility criteria given on this page. Candidates must hold their educational qualification from any reputed or recognized institute. For the selection of the candidates the organization is going to conduct written test or interview. You can get all the details in regards of DMER Recruitment 2018 for the below section of this well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Position||No of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for DMER vacancies:
Aspirants who have successfully completed their post graduation in MD/MS in respective discipline with good academic records are eligible for the above vacant post as per the rules issued by the organization.
Find Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
- Age of the Professor must be 50 years, of Associate Professor must be 45 years and that of Assistant Professor must be 40 Years respectively.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates of the reserved category as per the rules and norms of the government.
Selected candidates will get the impressive amount of salary as stated below:
- Professor- Rs 37,400/- to Rs 67,000 /- per month with Grade Pay of Rs 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor- Rs 37,400/- to Rs 67,000 /- per month with Grade Pay of Rs 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor- Rs 15,600/- to Rs 39,100 /- per month with Grade Pay of Rs 6,000/-.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
The candidates who want to get recruited in this organization will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. Aspirants who will get shortlisted in the written test will be called for interview. Final selection will be done on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Steps to download DMER online application form:
- Candidates first of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.dmer.org
- On the home page you are required to hit on the suitable link given in the “Notification” section.
- Now a new page will appear on your screen and you have to read the entire eligibility criteria properly.
- After that you need to apply online to fill the online application form.
- Fill the application correctly and don’t forget to upload all the required documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- After that you can go through the filled application form once and finally hit on submit button.
- At last take a print out of the form for the future reference.
Last date to fill application form: 15.08.2017
Directorate Medical Education and Research Recruitment Notification- Get here
Candidates can obtain further related information regarding DMER Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. You can also subscribe to our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Become Teacher||More Government Jobs|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Part Time Teaching Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|