DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment
A new employment advertisement has been published by Desert Medicine Research Centre in concern to DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment. This organization is ready to fill up the vacant posts of PA (Project Assistant), SO (Section Officer), DEO (Data Entry Operator), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and Others. Job finders who are looking for latest jobs may apply for DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2017.
Overview of This Page:
|DMRC Vacancy||Procedure to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Walk-in Address|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit for DMRC Job|
|Selection process||Interview Date|
Job seekers who are willing to be a part of this institute may appear in Walk-In-Interview with duly filled application form and original documents on pre-planned date that is stipulated below. Willing contenders may undergo with this page for collecting detailed information about DMRC Jodhpur Vacancy which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment
DMRC Vacancies & Required Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Section Officer||01||Graduate in any discipline|
|Assistant||02||Graduate in any discipline|
|Project Assistant||03||Graduate in life Science|
|Data Entry Operator||01||12th Pass in Science stream|
|Multi Tasking Staff||01||12th Pass|
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Limitation & Salary Offered:
|Name of Post||Salary||Age Limit|
|Section Officer||Rs.32000/-P.M||30 years|
|Project Assistant||Rs.31000/-P.M||30 years|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 18000/- PM||28 Years|
|Multi Tasking staff||Rs.15800/- PM||25 Years|
Download PDF: DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment
Mode of Appointment for DMRC Jobs:
To test the skills of applicants, the selection committee of this Centre is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview/ Written Test on scheduled date and time. The appointment of candidates for will be decided on the basis of their performance in interview/ test. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in interview/ test.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment?
- Firstly willing candidates need to go through with the official website that is www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
- On the home page go to “opportunities” tab given on the left side of the page.
- You are required to select the “Walk-In Interview/Written Test For the temporary posts are to be filled up under the project entitled “Strengthening state non communicable disease programme for early detection of breast cancer involving strategic education and awareness among women”-a joint programme of state Govt. and ICMR/ DMRC Jodhpur at Desert Medicine Research Center, Jodhpur on purely temporary basis” link available in the mid of page.
- New page will be opened in Pdf form at your screen you need to read the whole details carefully.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post, Candidates need to fill this application form with required details in correct manner.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Attach one set of Xerox of all required certificates and testimonials.
- For appearing in Walk-In-Interview you need to bring this duly filled application form along with all original certificates for verification.
- Contenders are requested to reach on time on correct venue for interview.
Venue for Walk-In Venue:
At (Desert Medicine Research Centre) DMRC,
|Data Entry Operator||27-4-2017|
|Multi tasking staff||26-4-2017|
Contenders may visit the official notification which is given to obtain other information. You may also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or visit this continuously to check latest details and information related to DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|