Diplomate of National Board is going to organize the DNB PDCET 2019 to DNB 2 years postgraduate courses. Candidates who are going to appear for the Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) can check the eligibility and Imp Dates for DNB PDCET Entrance Application Form from here.
DNB PDCET Application Form is provided on the official website of National Board of Examinations (NBE) which is www.natboard.edu.in Candidates have to register online for the DNB PDCET 2019 and then fill the application form using the registration number and password.
DNB PDCET Entrance Examination
Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) is conducted twice in a year that is in the month of June and December. DNB PDCET December exam is going to be held on 14-12-2018. Only those candidates who registered themselves for the DNB CET will be eligible to appear in the examination.
Diplomate of National Board, Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) is organized for admission to the DNB PG & DNB super specialty courses. For more information, go through this page, which is well developed by expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DNB PDCET 2019
DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should hold the MBBS/ Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates who are in possession of postgraduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st August 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should complete their 3 years of rotatory training by 31st August 2019.
- Candidate must be registered with M.C.I./State Medical Council and proof must be furnished at the time of counseling.
Check Out List of More: Medical Entrance Exam
DNB PDCET Exam Pattern
- The DNB PDCET is a computer based online test.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
- Total of 180 questions will be asked in the test.
- For every correct response, 1 mark will be provided.
- There will be negative marking in the exam.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|1.||Human Biology (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry)||30|
|2.||Applied Pathology, microbiology & Pharmacology||30|
|3.||Medicine & Allied Sciences||30|
|4.||Surgery & Allied Sciences||30|
|5.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
|6.||Community Medicine including basic statistic & research methodology||30|
Also Know Here: How To Find Study Material Online
How to fill DNB PDCET Application Form 2019 ?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.nbe.edu.in
- From the homepage, select tab “PDCET”.
- Now, hit on “New Registration” and you will be directed to registration form page
- Enter all the asked details and register yourself for the PDCET Exam.
- Within minutes of submitting the Registration Form, you will receive a User ID and password on the registered email address from the Administrator.
- Now, using that User ID and password you have to log in to your account by hitting on “Applicant login”.
- Carefully fill the application form and upload all the necessary documents of which list is give in below section.
- After uploading documnent, you have to select your Test State and the Test City
- Hit on Submit Button and you will be re-directed to payment gateway to make the payment.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Upload your scanned signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
Submission of Fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 4250 through the online mode.
- Candidate needs to select mode of Payment: Net Banking/Card Payment
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test
- Download the Acknowledgement receipt for any future reference
DNB PDCET 2019 Test Centers
The DNB PDCET 2019 exam will be held in various cities like Bhubaneswar, Patna, Delhi, Coimbatore etc. Last year, the tests were held in the following cities:
|Sr no.||Test Cities||Sr no.||Test Cities|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
DNB PDCET Admit Card 2019
After the completion of registration and scheduling process, Diplomate of National Board will issue the DNB CET Admit Card. Candidates will be able to download the admit card via online mode on the official website. The admit card will contain information like candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, exam venue and other details. Candidates must bring the Admit Card to the examination center to be allowed to sit in the examination.
DNB PDCET Result 2019
DNB CET Result is expected to be released in last week of December 2019. The results will be announced on the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Candidates can download the result by logging in to their account. As per the marks scored in the examination, Candidates will be shortlisted for admission.
Must Check List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
DNB PDCET Cut off 2019
To get admission in the DNB 2 years postgraduate courses, candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks. The cut off for general category is 50% above, 40% and above for SC/ST/OBC and for Person with the disability, it will be 45% and above.
DNB PDCET Merit List 2019
National Board of Examinations will prepare a merit list will which will be in the order of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for each of the Broad Specialty courses. Candidates who score more than the cut off marks will have their name in the merit list.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
DNB PDCET Counselling 2019
Candidates who clear the DNB PDCET Exam will be eligible to participate in the counselling. National Board of Examinations will organize the counselling for the Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET). Candidates who are invited for counseling have to carry all original required documents along with their photocopies for the verification process and will be required to deposit Rs. 2500 as the counselling fee through demand draft.
Candidates should bring the given documents in original along with self-attested photocopies:
- Rank Letter.
- MBBS Degree certificate
- DNB CET SS Result Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Permanent Registration certificate.
- DNB/MD/MS Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of declaration of result
- Proof of training completion
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by the concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the MD/MS qualification was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.
Important Dates for DNB PDCET 2019
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration form filling||September 2018|
|2.||Last date for Application Form Submission||October 2018|
|3.||Admit Card Downloading||November 2018|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||November 2018|
|5.||Results’ declaration Date||14 December 2018|
|6.||Counselling Date||January 2019|
Also Check Eligibility Of: List of Paramedical Courses
Candidates can collect more information about the DNB PDCET 2019 by from the above given official link. Subscribe to our free mail service for latest updates and information. If you have any suggestions or query about the DNB PDCET 2019, do comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career Option in Medical||Job Opportunities in Medical Steams|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||Top MBBS Colleges in India|
|Student Success Strategies||Best Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved Universities||What To Do After Graduation?|