DOEACC Recruitment 2014
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Chandigarh has dispersed an advertisement as DOEACC Recruitment 2014 to fill various job vacancies on contract basis.
- Qualified aspirants who wish to apply for Chandigarh Jobs must submit their application in prescribed format for the below mentioned positions.
- Further information regarding this recruitment like post name, salary, no. of posts, how to apply etc. are specified below by recruitmentinbox.in team.
Name of the Organization:
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Total Number of Vacancies:
|S.No.||Post Name||Remuneration (Per Month)|
|1||General Assistant||Rs 20000/-|
|6||MIS Assistant/ Data Entry Operator|
|7||Finance Manager||Rs 60000/-|
|8||System Administrator||Rs 30000/-|
|9||e-District Coordinator||Rs 23500/-|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification & Experience||Experience Required|
|General Assistant||Graduate Degree and diploma in Computer.||At least 2 years working with reputed agency/ organization in the relevant field.|
|MIS Assistant/ Data Entry Operator|
|Finance Manager||MBA(Finance)/M.Com/CA-inter/ICWA-inter passed||minimum of 6 years experience of independent handling of Accounts & Finance|
|System Administrator||M.E./ M.Tech/BE/ B.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics & Communication||2-4 years in system administration and database handling.|
|e-District Coordinator||BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics & Communication) or MCA||At least 2 years of work experience in IT/e-Governance related field.|
Mode of Payment:
Applicants are required to pay the fee through cash or demand draft in favour of “Director, NIELIT Chandigarh”, payable at Chandigarh.
Selection will be based on the interview for (S.No. 1-6) and written test/interview for (S.No. 7-9) posts as mentioned in the above table.
How to Apply:
- Please download the prescribed application form through official website i.e. www.doeaccchd.edu.in
- Take its printout.
- Fill the form with relevant details.
- Applicants are required to attend walk-in interview for (S.No. 1-6 posts) along with their application form, original/attested photocopies of relevant documents and registration fee.
- For (S.No. 7-9 posts) candidates should submit their application along with the attested copies of required certificates and application fee.
SCO: 114-116, Sector 17B,
Chandigarh -160017, India”
|Interview Date (S.No. 1-6 posts)||31/05/2014 from 10:00 AM|
|Last date for receipt of application (S.No. 7-9 posts)||02/06/2014|
|Tentative date of written test for (S.No. 7-9 posts)||14/06/2014 at 11:30 AM|
Note: Please check the official link for more detail or any query.