Candidates are invited for filling up Vice Principal, TGT English and PRT (Lady Teacher) for social science Positions through DPS Recruitment Notification. Candidates keen to apply for Delhi Public School Vice Principal TGT/PRT Vacancy must ensure the criteria first.
Candidates possessing Post-Graduation with B.Ed from any recognized university along with the required experiencefor above said positions can send their application form on or before 09/02/2018.
DPS Recruitment 2018 Procedure
Selection of the contenders for DPS Vice Principal TGT/PRT Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Interview. Candidates shortlisted after screening of the form will be intimated through email.
To get more details regarding DPS Recruitment 2018, contenders are required to scroll down this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, do what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon.
DPS Vacancies 2018:
|Name of the Position||No. Of Vacancies|
|PRT (Lady Teacher)||01|
Qualification Required For DPS Vacancy 2018:
In order to apply for Delhi Public School Vice Principal TGT/PRT Vacancy 2018, contenders need to ensure the below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner.
- Candidates applying for Delhi Public School Recruitment 2018 need to possess Post-Graduation with B.Ed from any recognized university.
- Those who have qualified CTET/TET will be preferred.
- Applicants must possess two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). (Those who have B.Ed. should have completed/ registered for six months’ bridge course from NIOS. It is mandatory to submit proof)
Get Now: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Age Criteria for DPS Jobs 2018:
The age of the applying contenders for DPS Principal TGT/PRT Jobs 2018 must ensure the below mentioned age criteria in appropriate manner.Age/Experience: May be relaxed in case of outstanding candidates.
|Name of the Position||Upper Age|
|Vice Principal||50 years|
|PRT (Lady Teacher)||35 years|
DPS Application Fee 2018:
Appliers for the Vacancies in Delhi Public School have to make the payment of the Rs. 300/- in shape of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque that will be drawn in favour of the Principal, Delhi Public School, payable at Bhilai (can be paid in cash also at the school office between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon).
DPS Recruitment Notification
Pay Scale for DPS Vice Principal TGT/PRT Recruitment 2018:
- Pay scales for the selected contenders for Delhi Public Recruitment Notification 2018 will be as per VII Central Pay Commission for those who are found suitable.
- Perks like CPF, Gratuity etc. at Central Govt. rates, free medical facilities in Bhilai Steel Plant Hospital and unfurnished accommodation subject to availability at nominal rent will be admissible as per the rules.
Selection Procedure for DPS Latest Recruitment 2018:
- Delhi Public School will screen the applications forms of the applying contenders.
- After that candidates will be shortlisted for written test/interview.
- Shortlisted contenders for written exam/ Interview will be intimated through e-mail only. Hence, candidates are required to provide correct/proper e-mail ID.
Check Here: How To Become A Teacher, Basic Requirements
Procedure to apply for Delhi Public School Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for the DPS Vice Principal TGT/PRT Recruitment 2018 by going through the following guidelines.
- To apply for DPS Schools Recruitment 2018, contenders need to go through the official website that is www.dpsbhilai.in
- Move your cursor towards “Career” section at the menu bar on the home page and hit on the “Current Opening” link under the drop down list.
- Now DPS Bhilai Recruitment Notification 2018 will be shown at your computer screen.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria and download DPS Bhilai Application Form 2018.
- Dill complete details and attach all the relevant certificates as prescribed in the form.
- Now applicants enclosed in an envelope which should be super scribed as “Application for the post applied………………………..”
- At last candidates must send DPS Application Form to the postal address as stated below.
- Photocopies of the marksheets of X, XII, Final year Graduation, Post-Graduation, B.Ed. etc.
- Photocopies of the relevant experience certificates of previous employer(s).
Know Here: 5 Historical Teachers Who Changed the World
Delhi Public School, Bhilai
Risali Sector, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490006
Last date to send DPS Application Form 2018: 09/02/2018
Note: To download the DPS Recruitment 2018 Notification, contenders can press the above mentioned direct link provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com while you may go through the official website of the organization also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|