Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2014
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Hospital, Delhi has published an advertisement for the recruitment of various Junior Residents & Senior Residents posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill the required eligibility can attend Walk in Interview on respective date.
- Other relevant details related to this notice are given to you below by the team of recruitmentinbox.in.
Name of the organization:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Hospital, Delhi
Name of the posts:
(i) Junior Residents
(ii) Senior Residents
No. of vacancies:
|Name of the department||No. of posts||Date of interview|
|Obsterics & Gynaecology||06|
- Candidate’s upper age limit is maximum 40 years for General candidates, 45 years for SC/ ST and 43 years for OBC for Sr. Residents, age limit 30 years for Jr. Resident.
- Relaxations for SC/ ST/ OBC as per rules as on date of interview.
- Candidates should possess MBBS / BDS with Post graduate degree / DNB / Diploma or equivalent degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have completed internship and registered with Delhi medical council/ Dental council of India.
- Pay Band 3 – Rs 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + Rs. 5,400/- GP with NPA +Other allowance.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates attend the interview with their application form which can be download from www.delhi.gov.in along with Bio-data & all original documents having one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of age, qualification, mark-sheets, degree, category & experience certificate etc. and two passport size photographs.
- Interview will be held on the given date which is given to you above with the post name.
The office of Medical Superintendent,
Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini
Delhi – 110085
NOTE: For more details go to Official Notification