Dr BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2014
- Dr BR Ambedkar University, Delhi has published an advertisement titled as Dr BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2014 for various teaching posts.
- Eligible aspirants who wish to apply for faculty jobs in Dr BR Ambedkar University must submit their application for the below mentioned positions latest by 30th April, 2014.
- Further recruitment related information such as post name, remuneration, how to apply etc. is furnished below by members of recruitmentinbox.in group.
Name of the University:
Dr BR Ambedkar University, Delhi
No. of Post:
|School Name||Faculty Requirement|
|School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship||Assistant Professor|
|School of Development Studies|
|School of Education Studies||Associate/Assistant Professor|
|School of Human Studies|
|School of Liberal Studies|
|Centre for Early Childhood Education and Development||Associate Professor|
Applicant must have Master Degree with PhD or NET/SLET/SET cleared in the concerned discipline as per the post applied.
Candidate should have teaching/research/industrial experience in the relevant field (applicable as per the post).
Selected candidate will be offered gross salary equivalent to Assistant/Associate Professor’s pay scale with allowances (permissible as per the rules).
Candidates will be shortlisted through interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must visit the official website which is www.aud.ac.in.
- Press the appropriate link under the careers section to download the application form.
- Fill the form with relevant details and paste your recent photograph.
- Application completed in all respect (in PDF/Doc format) along with the self attested copies of relevant documents (digitally scanned) must be send to the email id as mentioned below.
Application should reach on or before 30.04.2014
Note: Please go through official advertisement for more information.
Visitor can also subscribe for free inbox email service or follow us on facebook/google+ to get more updates regarding this recruitment.