Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship
With a prime objective to support and encourage the students for pursuing doctoral studies at Cambridge University, Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship has been introduced by the university. Well, lots of scholarships will be available in the month of September/October 2018. So, all those who are interested for doctoral studies in this well reputed university are required to fill up its application form.
Well, the applications form can be filled up till 15-01-2018. However, all those who will be applying for doctoral studies in Cambridge will be surely choosing the St John’s College as their first preferences. The students must make sure that they fulfilled the eligibility requirements properly so as to get eligible for Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship.
Under this brilliant endeavor, multiple benefits including Academic fees, International airfare, visa etc will be awarded to the students. For more information regarding Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2018, have a glance at the below of this page which is well prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship
All the interested applicants for Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship must fulfill the below listed eligibility criteria
- An Indian national with a valid Indian passport, currently based in India
- Below 35 years of age on 31 December, 2017
- No previous significant exposure to a UK education, or receipt of UK government funding
- Hold a Master’s (postgraduate) degree from a reputed Indian university/institution with a First Class award in the relevant subject or field by October 2018
- Intend to pursue a full-time Doctoral research degree from the University of Cambridge, commencing by September/October 2018, which they have already identified
- Able to display evidence of leadership qualities – for example, from extracurricular activities, contribution to the country or society in their chosen field
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to fulfill any other admission criteria laid down by the University
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Value of award:
- Academic fees
- International airfare
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses
- UK Visa
Well, the initial selection for Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2018 will be through applicant’s information provided in the graduate application form. Then the shortlisted applicants will be called by the Cambridge University for Doctoral Studies for further process. Then the final selection will be done on the basis of interview.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
How to apply for Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship?
- First of all aspirants must visit the official website of organization that is www.britishcouncil.in.
- Now form the home page only, select the suitable link given for Manmohan Singh Scholarship.
- Now the scholarship notification will appear on the screen in form of Pdf.
- Read the details given in the Pdf and the eligible aspirants need to hit on apply online icon.
- On pressing on this link, you will be redirected to a new page to fill up online application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of required documents as required.
- Finally, hit on “submit” tab for appropriate submission of form and take the hard copy of form for future usages.
- Last date to fill application form: 15-01- 2018
Note: So, that’s all about Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2018, check the above stated official links for more details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|