Directorate of School Education, Kashmir has recently released a job notification regarding DSEK Recruitment. Total 2601 posts of Teachers/ Lecturer are vacant in the organization.
Aspirants who are willing to apply against DSEK Teachers/ Lecturer vacancies can fill the form and submit it through offline mode till the last date i.e. 20-02-2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|17/02/2018||DSEK Recruitment||DSEK Kashmir 2601 Teachers/ Lecturer Vacancies||Post Graduation/ Graduation||20/02/2018||More Details|
What after Submission?
After that, no forms will be accepted by the organization. To select capable contenders against vacant jobs, the organization is going to conduct written exam/ screening test on 25-02-2018 at the respective venue.
Too grab further details about DSEK Recruitment 2018 aspirants need to look at below section which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for DSEK Teacher/ Lecturer Jobs:
- Candidates who have done graduation/ post graduation degree from any recognized university can apply against Directorate of School Education Kashmir Recruitment.
- Along with this, individuals should have good academic records.
- Preference will be given to those aspirants who have done B.Ed/ M.Ed.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Criteria for DSEK Teacher/ Lecturer Vacancies:
- The minimum age required for DSEK Teacher/ Lecturer Recruitment is fixed to 18 years. The maximum age limit will be decided by the organization at the time of selection.
- Relaxation will be given to reserved aspirants as per the norms of the organization.
Those contenders who will be selected against Directorate of School Education Kashmir Teacher/ Lecturer Recruitment Notification will get suitable amount, the details of remuneration is given below.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
Aspirants are required to deposit Rs. 100/- as application fee along with application form in the office of respective Chief Education Officer.
Selection Process for DSEK Kashmir Recruitment:
- Directorate of School Education Kashmir is going to conduct written exam/ screening test with the purpose to select skilled contenders against DSEK Teacher/ Lecturer Recruitment Notification.
- Those individuals who will be able to clear the exam will get suitable post in the organization.
For Lecturer Post:
- Screening Test: 80 points
- M.Phil: 05 points
- Ph.D: 05 points
- NET/SET: 05 points
- Experience: 05 points per session
For Teacher Post:
- Graduation: 70 points
- B.Ed: 10 points
- M.Ed: 05 points
- Post Graduation: 05 points
- M.Phil: 05 points
- Ph.D: 05 points
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
How to Apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
- Individuals need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.dsek.nic.in
- Then check the online services section which is mentioned at the middle of the home page.
- Hit notifications and orders option and you will be on a new page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to Directorate of School Education Kashmir Teacher/ Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Check all the details about the latest openings and then download the application form.
- Fill the form with correct details and attach self attested copies of documents with it.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and submit it at the office of concerned Chief Education Officer.
- One copy of the same to Secretary to Govt. School Education Department Civil Secretariat Jammu.
Check Here: How To Become A Teacher, Basic Requirements
|Submission of DSEK Recruitment application form||20-02-2018|
|Exam will be held||25-02-2018|
Those candidates who want to know more about DSEK Recruitment 2018-19 can follow us on social media.
If you have any query regarding DSEK Kashmir Teacher/ Lecturer Recruitment then you may write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|