Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has recently professed a career oriented notification in regard to DTIDC Recruitment. Organization wishes to hire eligible and interested employees of Govt. organizations to fill 11 vacancies of Assistant Manager Works-Elect (Junior Engineer (JE) (Elect), Manager Works-Elect (Assistant Engineer (Elect), Additional General Manager and others. Individuals who wish to enhance their career with this well-known organization can quickly apply for DTIDC Jobs by submitting applications before the deadline that is 07th November 2016. Aspirants can scroll down the page to gain further info regarding DTIDC Recruitment 2017.
Job finders who are in search of further relevant information concerning this recruitment can go through the below tuned page which is well designed by dedicated and expertise team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Individuals who are willing to apply can quickly forward applications completed in all respect along with required documents and certificates.
DTIDC Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|Additional General Manager- Works (Superintending Engineering)||01|
|AGM Works-Civil (Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|AGM Works-Elect. (Executive Engineer (Elect.)||01|
|Manager Works-Civil (Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Manager Works-Elect. (Assistant Engineer (Elect.)||01|
|Assistant Manager Works-Civil (Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
|Assistant Manager Works-Elect. (Junior Engineer (Elect.)||01|
- Job hunters who desire to apply, they must have done Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in relevant trade (as per post applied) from an established university or institute with excellent academic records throughout.
- Aspirants should have relevant experience of some years in required field.
Apply for More Post Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Restrictions on Age:
Age of contenders who are going to apply against this career oriented notification must be above 18 years. Reservation in age will be allowed to candidates that belong to the categories of Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and other categories as per rules prevailing.
- Candidates that are able to qualify the recruitment process and get appointed for above mentioned vacancies will receive an impressive and good amount of payroll as offered by Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
- Other allowances and additional benefits will also permissible to engaged job hunters.
Selection Procedure for DTIDC Recruitment:
Two rounds will be schedule to shortlist eligible aspirants for required vacancies as given in above in table and these are:
- Written Examination
Appliers have to perform well in both rounds in order to get selected for required vacancies in Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
Must Check Below Provided Links:
How to apply for Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Appliers who are interested in applying have to reach web portal of organization which is dtidc.delhi.gov.in.
- Once you reach the web portal of Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, you need to search for appropriate link related to vacancy for which you are interested to apply.
- After searching for suitable link, press on that and go through details provided in it intently.
- Contenders who are eligible can apply.
- For this, fill application form with required information in correct manner without any mistake.
- Also, attach photograph, documents and certificates with application form.
- Re-read filled application form and correct error, if find.
- In end, submit application form, documents and certificates through proper channel before the last date that is well specified below.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Closing date for receipt of application: 07th November 2016
Aspirants may go through this Official Link to gather other relevant details concerning DTIDC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section