Current Openings in Delhi University Available now…!!! University of Delhi has unfolded a recent vacancy notification entitled as DU Recruitment. Organization invites applications from eligible and capable contenders for filling up the Post of “Research Associate (RA)” to work in CSIR sponsored project. Candidates who want to be a part of this organization can apply for DU Recruitment 2017.
Those Candidates who are interested for University Jobs, they may apply for Delhi University Recruitment by submitting DU applications form/ CV on before the last date that is 11/10/2017. For further information regarding DU Recruitment 2018 you need to go through this web- page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the Post:
Research Associate (RA)
Aspirants who are applying for Job in Delhi University they must possess Doctorate (Ph.D in Chemistry) or equivalent degree with good academic records from the recognized University/ Institute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age limit for DU Jobs:
- Contenders who are willing to apply for the Research Associate Vacancy should not more than 35 years of age as on the day of the application.
- Relaxation in age is granted to reserved category scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, women and physically handicapped candidates up to 5 years for Delhi University Vacancy.
Salary Structure for DU Vacancy:
Those who will be selected for Delhi University Jobs will get a satisfying and impressive amount of pay scale under the following 3 slabs depending on qualification and experience that is-
(a) Rs. 36,000/-;
(b) Rs. 38,000/-;
(c) Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Assortment for DU Vacancies:
The engagement of candidates for Vacancy in Delhi University will be done on the basis of document verification and performance level in interview/ written test/ skill test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for DU Recruitment?
- Firstly interested aspirants are required to visit official website of university that is du.ac.in.
- After that candidates have to go to “Work with DU” tab given at the bottom section of the home page.
- A drop- down list will be appeared candidates need to hit to “Advertisement” option.
- Then a new widow will be opened on your computer screen with various job links then choose “Advertisement for the Post of Research Associate (RA) :- Department of Chemistry”
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully given in the notification.
- After that the application form/ CV, fill it carefully and attach all the necessary documents, with one reference letter.
- Then, Send the application to the email/ postal address mentioned below by super scribing it as “name of the post applied for…”
Dr. P. Venkatesu,
Department of Chemistry,
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007,
E-mail: [email protected]
Download PDF: DU Recruitment Notification
Last date to Submit Application: 11/10/2017
Remember Important Note:
Keen job hunters need to go through Official Link to get further information related to DU Recruitment 2017- 2018. You can also book mark www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by using CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||Latest Delhi Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||How to Find a Job Online|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
University of Delhi has disclosed the latest employment notification regarding DU Recruitment. Organization is looking eligible and diligent candidate for filling up the Faculty/ Non-Teaching Vacancy. For this concern, applier is required to submit the application forms either online or offline mode before the closing date. Eligible and interested aspirant may apply for the DU Recruitment 2017 with the help of this page. For obtaining more information on DU vacancy, you need to scroll down this web page thoroughly.
Delhi University conducts various exams for recruitment of talented candidates in their department. Working in a Delhi University is the biggest opportunity for every freshers as well as experienced candidates. Here on this page, we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing you Latest DU Jobs, Eligibility Criteria, Mode of assortment, Links to Apply for openings, and other essential information in regards to the DU Recruitment 2018 which will help you to apply for your desired position. Candidates have to undergo through many rounds as per the rules of the organization in order to get selected for the Faculty/Non-Teaching Positions.
Here we are providing you the latest Delhi University Faculty/Non-Teaching Vacancy along with the Official Notification link which will help you to apply against DU Job as according to your qualifications and requirement:
For the Contractual Appointments:
Candidate are invited for the Contractual Appointments of 7 vacancies, organization is looking towards Capable and dedicated aspirants. All those who are interested and eligible for the post of Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Assistant, Junior Assistant and MTS may appear for written. As this university is going to conduct Written test on 03-09-2017 at 10:00 AM to the venue Sri Venkateswar College.
Official Notice: Advertisement For Contractual Appointments
Section Officer (On Deputation):
- Application is invited from suitable aspirant to vacant post of Section Officer (On Deputation). So those who are looking for the reputed department may apply by filling the application form.
- Those who possess Graduate/Post Graduate may clutch this chance. Last date to submit application form is 29-09-2017
- Appliers have to submit the application to the postal address of- The Principal, Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi 110096
Press Here: DU Section Officer Recruitment
For the academic session of 2017-18, Delhi University had notified the recruitment advertisement for filling up the post of Adhoc/Guest Faculty through walk-in-interview. Candidates have to appear in the interview on the preplanned date that is 06-09-2017 and 07-09-2017 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm in Committee Room, 2nd Floor and Cluster Innovation Centre. Please make your documents and certificates available at the time of interview otherwise you will not be entertained at anyhow.
Press Here: Notice for the post of Adhoc/ Guest faculty
Assistant Professor in Financial Studies:
- Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor. Those aspirants who are interested to get the concerned position can easily apply by forwarding their filled application forms at the official website via online track till the closing date that is “07.09.2017”.
- Job seekers should hold Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
- Those who will be assorted for the Assistant Professor jobs will receive inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP Rs.6000/- (as per VIth Pay Commission in the Departments of Financial Studies of the University.
- The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID
Check Here: Assistant Professor Vacancies
Senior Fellow (Professor):
Capable and dedicated Job seekers who want to uplift their career in Delhi University are invited in order to fill Senior Fellow (Professor) positions. For this concern, you are required to send your applications either on the postal address or at the email address that is well provided in the official notice on or before the ends date that is “01-09-2017”. Applier should be professor with specialization in Economics/ Agricultural Economics and allied discipline. If you will be appointed for the professor jobs then you will definitely get Rs. 37,400- 67,000 + AGP Rs. 10,000/- for their hard work.
Get Here: DU Professor Recruitment
For the academic session of 2017-18, Delhi University had notified the recruitment advertisement for filling up the post of Guest Assistant Professor in the department of commerce and maths through walk-in-interview. Candidates have to appear in the interview on the preplanned date that is 25-08-2017 for commerce and 28-08-2017 for maths at 2:30 P.M. in principal’s office. Please make your documents and certificates available at the time of interview otherwise you will not be entertained at anyhow.
Press Here: Guest Appointment Jobs
DU University is looking for the well talented and enthusiastic contenders for filling up the MTS Laboratory vacancies. Test is going to be held on 28-08-2017 at the principal office, Rajdhani College, Raja Garden, New Delhi. Contenders who have qualified the 10th standard in science subject can apply for the Delhi University Recruitment 2017 by appearing in the test. Selection will be done on the basis of the candidate’ s performance in general science, general awareness, reasoning ability, mathematical ability, test of language English and Hindi.
Check Here: DU MTS Laboratory Recruitment
Are you looking for the vacancies in Delhi University? If yes, then grab this opportunity by applying against Project Fellow-2 jobs. Job seekers who are going to apply for Project Fellow-2 positions should have completed their Master’s degree/ M.Phil Degree in English and also must be maximum 40 years of age. If you will be selected through Interview procedure then you will receive Rs. 14,000/- per month for your work. You can apply by sending your application form at the specified postal address on or before the ultimate date that is “01-09-2017”.
Official Notice: DU Project Fellow-2 Recruitment
Contenders are invited for filling up the Consultant (Civil) vacancies for Development Projects at KMC Campus. Those who have the required eligibility criteria such as BE/ B Tech in Civil Engineering and must be maximum 65 years of age can easily apply for the DU Jobs. Indian citizens meeting the requirements need to submit their filled application forms at the postal address which is mentioned in the notification till 26-08-2017.
Official Link: DU Consultant Recruitment
Candidates can check Official Link for attaining other relevant information related to DU Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming information against Recruitment, result, admit card and you can book mark this page by pressing Cntl+ D. Candidates can subscribe our free email service and follow us on Facebook or Google plus to remain updated. If you want to ask any question regarding the same then post your comment here given below comment box. we will surely solve your query as soon as possible.