Durg District Court Recruitment
A latest employment notification has been professed recently as Durg District Court Recruitment 2016. In this concern, organization proposes to receive applications from well talented, qualified and experienced Indian nationals to fill up 76 posts of Stenographer, Assistant Manager, Peon and several Others. Job finders who are looking for Upcoming Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh must apply against this recruitment by sending applications in prescribed format along with relevant documents and certificates before the end date that is well structured below. To grab upcoming facts and details concerning Durg District Court Recruitment 2017, stay associated with us.
Candidates who want to get other details regarding Durg District Court Jobs may scroll down the page which is well written below by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your ease. Candidates who are interested must apply by forwarding applications before 09th November 2016.
Durg District Court Recruitment
Durg District Court Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Grade – III||37|
Job hunters who are applying, they should have done 5th/ Graduation/ BE/B. Tech/MCA/M. Sc in concerned trade (as per post applied) from an established board, institute or university and must have relevant experience in required field.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Limitations on Age:
- Applying aspirants should not have age below 18 years and must not have age above 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be granted as according to norms of organization only to reserved category appliers such as SC/ST/OBC and other categories.
Contenders that get selected will get a good and outstanding amount of pay scale as positioned below:
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Assistant Grade – III||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- along with grade pay of Rs.1900/-|
|Peon||Rs.4750/- to Rs.7440/- along with grade pay of Rs.1300/-|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs.5200-20200/- along with grade pay of Rs.1900/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- along with grade pay of Rs.4300/-|
After the screening process gets completed, organization will set two rounds such as Written Test and Interview. Aspirants have to perform well in both rounds in order to make their places secured in this well-known Organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Mode To Apply for Durg District Court Recruitment?
- First of all, go to official website of organization which is ecourts.gov.in/durg by accessing through online process.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” tab that is available at right side of homepage.
- On pressing the “Recruitment” tab, a new window will open up on your computer screen.
- Aspirants need to hit on suitable link and required to read details regarding it carefully.
- Once you read the information watchfully, download application format.
- Fill download application format with required info in proper manner.
- Must fix relevant documents, self attested copies of certificates and a latest passport size photograph.
- At last, submit application form, relevant documents, self attested copies of certificates before the last date at the address given below in an envelope that should be written from top by “Name Of Post Applied For………………”
Office of District and Session Judge,
Near Patel Chowk,
Get Here: Chhattisgarh Jobs
Date to be remembered:
Last date to send dully filled application forms along with documents and certificates: 09th November 2016
For fetching other details regarding Durg District Court Recruitment 2016, go through this Official Notification . Stay tuned with us on our web portal to gain upcoming details regarding Durg District Court Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|