A latest career vacancy notice has been professed by Damodar Valley Corporation as DVC Recruitment. To fill 20 jobs of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II aspirants are invited through application forms. Keen candidates who meet all the requisite condition they must apply for DVC Recruitment 2017 by going through all the steps given below.
This page Includes:
|Vacant vacancies and details of Academic Qualification||Age Criteria For GDMO and Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II|
|Emoluments Details||Process Of Selection for DVC Careers|
|Applying Process for Damodar Valley Corporation Jobs||Notable Date and Significant Note|
Enthusiastic candidates who want to apply for www.dvc.gov.in recruitment they are advised to submit their filled application form till 14.05.2017. Interested candidates can take the advantage of Damodar Valley Corporation Vacancy by going through the entire page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
DVC Vacancy Details and Required Qualification Details:
|Name of the positions||Essential Education Qualification||Number of Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||MBBS Degree from Medical Council of India (MCI)||14|
|Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II||Possess Higher Secondary (Science) with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy||06|
Grab Latest: Medical Jobs
Restriction On Age:
The upper age limit of applying candidates must be 65 years of age for all the categories as on closing date of application that is 14.05.2017.
Total Remuneration Offered Per Month:
Appointed candidates for DVC Vacancies will have the right to receive a consolidated monthly salary as stated below:
|Name of the positions||Pay Scale|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs. 54,985/- per month|
|Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II||Rs. 14,697/- Per Month|
Enrollment Process for DVC Job:
Experts of Damodar Valley Corporation will first screened the application and on the basis of it short listed candidates will be called for Interview/ Skill Test/Screening. Final section of candidates depends on the performance of test/interview given by the short listed candidates.
Check Important Tips to Crack The Test /Interview:
How I Can Grab DVC Jobs?
Eligible contenders must follow the below stated steps in sequential order to apply for aforesaid vacancies:
- First candidates start with the official website of Damodar Valley Corporation they must open it that is www.dvc.gov.in.
- After this follow “careers tab>> Recruitment>> Recruitment Notice” tabs as available in the drop down list on the home page.
- Now you will navigate to the new page and you must hit on “Employment Notification for recruitment of medical officer and Paramedical staff on contractual basis” link.
- Now a PDF will be appeared and you need to read the entire details available in the PDF file.
- Satisfied candidates must move to the previous page and press on “Apply Now” link.
- After this candidates must Fill Online Application Form and also upload scanned documents as demanded in the application form.
- Lastly candidates must press on “Submit” button after completing the application for in all respect.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Date To Be Noted:
Last date to submit DVC Application Form: 14.05.2017
Check Official Link: DVC Recruitment
Candidates who are willing to apply for DVC Recruitment 2017 they are mentors to go through the Official Link. Moreover candidates can attain all the significant details about Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|