AP EAMCET Application Form
Check Out!!! AP EAMCET Application Form is available!!!!! Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is going to conduct Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Test for admission in to various UG Level Programmes in Andhra Pradesh. So those candidates, who are interested, can fill AP EAMCET Online Registration Form before the last dates. For acquiring detailed information about AP EAMCET Application Form 2017 Exam Date you must check this page section.
Vital Points Presented On This Page:
About available courses
Way to fill AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Test Application Form
AP EAMCET Fee structure
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Official Link of AP EAMCET Notification 2017
Instructions for Students while filling form
Willing candidates who want to participate in AP EAMCET Exam they need to submit their AP EAMCET Application Form on or before the last date that is 17/03/2017 without late fee. Those candidates who will submit their forms after the due date they need to pay late fee as well mentioned below. Contenders if you want to know about way to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2017 after obtaining complete acknowledgement of eligibility then have a look downwards!!!! This page is well presented by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the comfort or convenience of their visitors.
AP EAMCET Application Form
How to fill AP EAMCET Application Form?
Interested aspirants if you want to know about the easiest way of filling form so come on with us downwards!!!!
Logon to Official Site:
- First of all you have to log on to official website of the organization that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Hit on “AP EAMCET 2017” on the home page and a new page will be opened at the screen of your system in few minutes.
Want to read Notification??
- Then press “Notification” in the menu bar on the home page and read the complete information given.
- Now you need to follow these steps as mentioned in below stated dialogue box.
Step – 1 Have to pay AP EAMCET Application Fee!!!
|Courses||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|(Engineering + Agriculture)||Rs. 900/-|
The application fees will be paid by Candidates through online mode by AP Online or through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Step 2 Know and fill Some Details!!!
Fill complete form after getting knowledge of downwards things
Stream - The details are frozen from the registration details entered by the candidates-
- Engineering (E)
- Agricultural & Medical (AM)
- Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical) (E & AM)
- Candidates’ Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment No.
- Birth State
- Birth District
- Ration Card No
- Category (OC/BC-A/BC-C/BC-D/BC-E/SC/ST)
- Special Reservation Category
- Local Area Status
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Candidate’s Bank Details: Name as in Bank Account,Account No and IFSC Code
- Address: Candidates have to enter House No,Village Street/Locality, Mandal/Town/City, District, State, Pin Code, Mobile No, Alternate Mobile No, Landline, EMail ID
- Intermediate (Regular)
- Intermediate (Vocational)
- RGUKT IV) CBSE
- 10+2 Studies:
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class):
- Enter the SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket No. and Year of Passing.
- Place of Study
Step 3 Now Upload Photo & signature!!!
- Candidates have to upload important documents in support of date of birth, qualification and many more if applicable and needed.
- Now, the candidates must click on “I accept the Terms & Conditions” and then “Submit” tab to complete the application procedure.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Step 4 Take a Print out of AP EAMCET Application Form!!!
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form of AP EAMCET 2017 after checking all details.
- Candidates have to paste recent colour photograph 3.5cm x 3.5 cm and get it stamped by a gazetted officer or the principal of last college/school where the candidate studied. It is advisable to get this done as soon as possible.
- They will have to put their signature and left hand thumb impression on the application form in the presence of the invigilator in the exam hall on the day of the exam
Note: Candidates must save the AP EAMCET 2017 registration number & qualifying exam hall ticket no. to login at any time.
Download PDF Here: AP EAMCET Notification
The following details will be needed while filling the AP EAMCET application form
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Exam
- Hall Ticket Number of S.S.C. or Equivalent Exam
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC applicants
- PH, NCC, Sports, etc.
- Proof of Local Status (last 12 years) – Study or Residence or relevant certificate
- Income upto one lakh/two lakhs/more than two lakhs (in Rupees)
- Aadhaar Card or Enrolment No
- Bank Details like Name in account, bank no, IFSC code, branch details
- Photograph in jpg file format with a size less than 30 KB
- Signature in jpg file format with a size less than 15 KB
Important: The photo and signature is only for candidates who have not appeared or passed their Intermediate exam (regular).
Details required for Registration Process during AP EAMCET Application Fee Payment:
- Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket No
- Date of Birth as per the Class X certificate
- Mobile Number
- Mobile Number Mentioned Above Is My : Self or Father or Mother or Relative
- Alternate Mobile No
- E-Mail ID
Instructions For Filling AP EAMCET Application Form: Users Guidelines
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology),
- B.Tech (Agr. Engg),
- B.Tech(Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc(Ag)/B.Sc.(Hort)/B. V. Sc & A.H/B. F. Sc
- B Pharmacy, Pharma. D
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be an Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
- Contenders pursuing final year of Diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply.
- Students should have 12th passed or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry & mathematics with minimum 50%.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||The exam pattern will be based on three subjects i.e. chemistry, physics & mathematics.|
|Type||There will be objective type questions.|
|Mode||The exam will be organized in Online mode (computer based test).|
|Total Questions||The question paper will contain total 160 questions.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.|
Note: For each question, four options will be given and candidates have to mark the right one only. Candidates are required to use only blue/black ball point pen.
Read Here: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Exam Pattern for AP EAMCET Engineering:
- Candidates have to appear in this examination which will be computer based.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours from (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.).
- From Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects, question asked in the exam.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Maths
Exam Pattern for AP EAMCET Agriculture Courses:
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours from (2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.).
- Questions asked in the exam from Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry topics
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Also Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Dates keep in mind:
|Notification of AP EAMCET – 2017||09.02.2017|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||09.02.2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||17.03.2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||26.03.2017|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||28.03.2017 to 03.04.2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||10.04.2017|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||17.04.2017|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in||19.04.2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||22.04.2017|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||24.04.2017, 25.04.2017, 26.04.2017 & 27.04.2017|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||28.04.2017|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|E & A (Both Stream)||24.04.2017, 25.04.2017, 26.04.2017, 27.04.2017 & 28.04.2017|
|Time of Examination (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||29.04.2017|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||02.05.2017 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage.||06.05.2017|
Check Here: AP EAMCET Official Link
Note: We hope you will satisfy with our page of AP EAMCET Application Form and you can check Official Link also which is stated above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To acquire latest updates of AP EAMCET Application Form 2017 candidates can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or use our free email service also.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|Dibrugarh University Result 2017 – dibru.ac.in BA, B.Sc, B.Com Sem Results|
|Yahoo Recruitment 2017 | yahoo.com Careers India Latest Jobs Openings|
|Spicejet Recruitment 2017 – Pilots/Cabin Crew Career Apply spicejet.com Jobs|
|SKYONE Airways Careers 2017 – Cabin Crew Jobs Advt Apply skyoneairways.in|