AP EAMCET Application Form
Check out last date for AP EAMCET Application Form Here!!! You can know how to make AP EAMCET Registration through this page. For admission in to various courses like B.Sc., B.F.Sc., B.E., B.Tech., MBBS, BDS and B.Pharm etc, AP EAMCET Application Form 2017 forms can be submitted. Willing candidates may apply AP EAMCET 2017 after going through instructions stated below.
Students, who are willing to take admission in to Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses in state of Andhra Pradesh may go for this exam. Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada in the month of April. Read this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about AP EAMCET Notifications.
AP EAMCET Application Form
How to fill AP EAMCET Application Form ?
Logon to Official Site:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of organization, which is apeamcet.org.
- Now go to the top menu bard and select ‘apply online’ link.
- Now applicants are required to fill the application form with all the asked details.
- Students should not fill fake information else they will be rejected.
- Applicants are required to pay fee as mentioned below through suitable mode as given in official site.
|Engg. (E)||Rs. 250/-|
|Agri. & Med. (AM)||Rs. 250/-|
|Both (E & AM)||Rs. 500/-|
Upload Required Documents:
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature and other documents as required.
- Format and size of scanned copies should not exceed from as mentioned in official notice.
- At last recheck your application and press submit tab on or before the end date.
- Take the print out of submitted application form for future use.
Check Herre: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Sl. No.||Name of Course|
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
|1||B.Sc. (Ag.) / (Hort.) etc|
|2||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|3||B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|4||B.E. / B.Tech.|
|5||MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery|
|6||BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|7||BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
|8||BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|9||BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences|
|10||B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|11||Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
|12||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) / B.Tech.(Diary Technology) / B.Tech.(FST) / B.Tech. (Bio – Technology)|
|13||B.Sc.(CA & BM) (MPC) / B.Pharm.(MPC) / Pharm-D(MPC)|
AP EAMCET Eligibility:
- Applying candidates must be Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin / Overseas Citizen of India Card Holders and must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Entrants must have cleared 12th standard from any of the affiliated board of Andhra Pradesh with good scores.
- Appliers must have appeared in the final year examination for engineering (diploma) conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training as per the Eligibility Criteria.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Candidates who are keen to take admission for under graduation courses should be at least 16 years of age.
- Relaxation on age would be considered as per the norms of the organization.
AP EAMCET Important Dates
|Closing date to apply Online without late fee||First Week of April 2017|
|Correction of Online Application which is already submitted||April 2017|
|End date to apply Online with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2017|
|Last date to apply Online with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||April 2017|
|deadline to apply Online with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||April 2017|
|Closing date to receipt the Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||April 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org||April 2017|
|Date of Examination||April 2017|
|Declaration Of Preliminary Key||May 2017|
|Last Date For Receiving Of Objections On Preliminary Key||May 2017|
|Declaration Of Ranks||May 2017|
To know more about AP EAMCET Application Form 2017, you may check this Official Link. Stay connected to our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP EAMCET Results||AP EAMCET Counselling|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|