Are you searching for EAMCET Counselling details? If yes then your search is over here. On this web page we will provide all information about Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Counselling. Students who have appeared in said exam and now looking for latest information related to EAMCET Counselling Schedule, important dates and allotment centers may check here.
This entrance exam conducted for those candidates who want to get admission in engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by various colleges in AP state. Aspirants may stay in contact with us through this web portal and attain all latest updates related to EAMCET Counselling 2017.
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. After qualifying this entrance exam students have to attend the counselling along with required documents as mentioned below. Willing contestants may scroll down this web page which is furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and obtain more information.
Courses Offered Through EAMCET
Engineering Category (E):
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM):
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Aspirants who want to appear in this counseling have to pay application fee which is given in then official notification.
- Application fee may be paid at online centers through Debit/ Credit card.
How to Attend EAMCET Web Counselling:
- Applicants first need to collect original qualification documents.
- Now they have to check their counselling call letter for counselling centres.
- They have to reach at given location.
- Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
- They will ask for document registration and now you have counselling allotment.
- Applicants need to join desired colleges if they fulfills criterion.
- Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counselling.
List of Documents Required to attend EAMCET Counselling 2017:
- EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Score Card/Rank Card of EAMCET
- SSC (10th) Mark Sheet and School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if any)
- Residence Certificate/Proof
- Counselling Fee Receipt/Challan
- Any other document asked by the authority
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
List of Help Line Centers (HLCs) for EAMCET-2017 Counseling:
|Sr. No.||HELP LINE CENTRE|
|2||HINDUPUR, ANANTAPUR district|
|3||KALYANDURG, ANANTAPUR district|
|4||CHITTOOR, CHITTOOR district|
|5||TIRUPATI, CHITTOOR district|
|7||KAKINADA, EAST GODAVARI district|
|8||RAJAMUNDRY, EAST GODAVARI district|
|9||GUNTUR, GUNTUR district|
|10||NARASARAOPET, GUNTUR district|
|11||KADAPA, KADAPA district|
|12||PRODDATUR, KADAPA district|
|13||RAJAMPET, KADAPA district|
|14||VIJAYAWADA, KRISHNA district|
|15||GANNAVARAM, KRISHNA district|
|16||MACHILIPATTANAM, KRISHNA district|
|17||KURNOOL KURNOOL district|
|18||NANDYAL, KURNOOL district|
|20||NELLORE, NELLORE district|
|21||GUDUR, NELLORE district|
|22||ONGOLE, PRAKASAM district|
|23||KANDUKUR, PRAKASAM district|
|24||SRIKAKULAM, SRIKAKULAM district|
|25||VISAKHAPATNAM, VISAKHAPATNAM district|
|26||NARSIPATNAM, VISAKHAPATNAM district|
|27||BHEEMUNIPATNAM, VISAKHAPATNAM district|
|28||VIZIANAGARAM, VIZIANAGARAM district|
|29||ELURU, WEST GODAVARI district|
|30||TANUKU, WEST GODAVARI district|
|31||BHIMAVARAM, WEST GODAVARI district|
Important Dates of EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule (Tentative):
|Counselling Registration Starts:||June 2017|
|Online Counselling Process will End on:||Last week of June 2017|
|Seat Allotment Declare on:||June/ July 2017|
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Candidates who want to obtain more information about EAMCET Counselling may visit the Official Website. You may stay in contact with us through Google Plus or Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + d to collect latest updates related to EAMCET Counselling 2017. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get information instantly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|EAMCET Application Form||How To Crack EAMCET Exam|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|