East Central Railway Recruitment
East Central Railway has asserted job advertisement titled as East Central Railway Recruitment. In this concern ECR is going to conduct walk-in interview for filling up the 07 vacant post of Specialist Doctor.
Candidates who really want to give new way to their career may apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 by attending walk-in interview on the schedule ECR Walk-in Date that is well mentioned below and on the given ECR Walk-in Venue.
East Central Railway Specialist Recruitment
Candidates who want to make their bright future may grab this chance by applying for East Central Railway Vacancy and may become the part of the interview on schedule date that is held on 28-06-2018.
Candidate need to bring their testimonials, certificates etc at the time of the interview. To gather more details regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 have to stay connected with this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
East Central Railway Recruitment
East Central Railway Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Specialist Doctor
- Total ECR Vacancy: 07
East Central Railway Jobs Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Disciplines||Total ECR Vacancies|
|2||G.S. & Lap Surgery||01|
Eligibility CriteriaForEast Central Railway Specialist Posts:
- Candidates who want to work with well reputated organization by getting ECR Specialist Poststhey should possess MD/MS degree in relevant discipline from the recognized university/institute.
- Applying contenders for East Central Railway 07 Recruitment must be registered in Indian Medical Council / Medical Council.
Salary StructureForECR Specialist Recruitment:
Aspirants who will be shortlisted for East Central Railway Recruitment will get expressive and attractive amount of salary per month as said by the organization.
- For 1st Year: Rs. 95,000/-
- From 2nd Year: Rs. 1,05,000/-
Age Limitations For ECR Recruitment:
- Aspirants who want to enhance their career they should be not be above 50 year as said by the organization.
- Relaxation will provide to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Mode of Selection Fo rECR 07 Recruitment:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview as said by the organization so candidates are requested to perform well in the exam.
Tips To Prepare For Interview
- How To Crack Interview
- Interview Preparation Tips
- Most Common Job Interview Mistakes
- How to Dress For an Interview
How to Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment?
- Firstly aspirants need to visit official website of the organization that is www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that aspirants need to hit on “Contact Us>>Recruitment” tab from top menu bar.
- Then, select below stated link to download ECR Recruitment Notification 2018.
“Walk-in-Interview” for engagement of Specialist Doctors on contract basis (ECR/HRD/Gaz/Med./CMP/2018 dt. 08.06.2018)”
- Now an East Central Railway Recruitment advertisement will be open in front of you on your screen
- You need to read ECR Notification carefully and completely
- Aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria they need to attend walk-in interview
- Aspirants need to bring their required documents on the below mentioned venue.
East Central Railway Walk-in Venue:
Central Super Specialty Hospital,
East Central Rail, Patna
- East Central Railway Walk-in Date: 28-06-2018
- Time of Reporting: 11.00 AM
Candidates need to hit on Official link which is provided by team ofwww.recruitmentinboxx.com, if they need to gather more details regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2018- 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section