Latest Research Assistant Jobs are introduced by Election Commission of India. Those who are interested for ECI Recruitment to apply towards 05 vacancies of Research Assistant Post can first check Election Commission Of India Recruitment Notification details.
Apply For ECI Research Assistant Recruitment
Only those candidates forms will be accepted who satisfy all conditions as per ECI Advertisement. Eligible candidates can send their current CV and statement of purpose (not more than 500 words) to email address on or before 31-07-2018.
Contenders, who want to get detailed information about ECI Recruitment 2018, can go through this page completely that is well structured by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Read Here: Employment News- New Updates
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- No Of Vacancy: 05
Qualification Required For ECI Vacancy:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for ECI jobs must possess Master’s Degree in Political Science/ Modern History/ Law/ Arts & Aesthetics from any recognized institution.
- Also, individual must have Knowledge & Experience in archival research to apply for Election Commission of India Research Assistant Recruitment.
- Good writing and communication skills are also necessary to apply for Election Commission of India Recruitment.
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office is also needed to apply for ECI Research Assistant Recruitment.
Age Criteria for Election Commission of India Jobs:
Candidates applying for Election Commission of India Research Assistant Jobs must have attained minimum 18 years of age and maximum age will be decided by the organization. Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants applying for ECI Research Assistant Jobs.
Pay Scale For Election Commission of India Recruitment:
Selected candidates for ECI Research Assistant Vacancy will get good and impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.25000/- per month through management panel of Election Commission of India.
ECI Recruitment Process:
As stated in the Election Commission of India Notification 2018, selection of the candidates for Election Commission of India Jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview round. Aspirants need to give their best performance to get final recruitment.
Procedure To Fill ECI Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website of Election Commission of India that is eci.nic.in
- Now, follow “Current Issued” section that is available in mid- section of page.
- Under that, you are required to press “Vacancy for Position of Research Assistants – Extension of Date” link.
- By pressing said link, Election Commission of India Recruitment Notice will appear.
- You can go through the details provided in ECI Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare their current CV and statement of purpose (not more than 500 words).
- Then, send it at below mentioned email address on or before the last date.
Must Read: Difference between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
ECI Important Dates:
Last date to send application form: 17-07-2018
You can hit on the official notification link which is available below to gain further info. Candidates are advises to keep in touch with our web portal to get latest updates and notification regarding ECI Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|