Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel to appoint of 40 Tradesman-B [WG-III] Positions in different Trades. ECIL Recruitment Process comprises written examination, Trade Test / Skill Test and document verification. Contenders meeting the required criteria can apply online for ECIL Tradesman – B/GETs Jobs on or before the last date that is 05.01.2018.
Candidates having Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI with one year relevant area of experience will be awarded by the satisfactory pay scale after the completion of the selection procedure. Shortlisted contenders in written examination, Trade Test / Skill Test will be informed through e-mail/SMS only. We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided more details regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018 at the beneath section, so please have a look.
ECIL Tradesman-B [WG-III] Vacancies 2018:
|Name of the Post(s)||No. of post (s)||Reservation|
|Refrigerator & Air Conditioner||03||1||1||–||1|
Qualification for ECIL 40 Recruitment 2018:
To be appointed against the Notification of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Tradesman Recruitment 2018, contenders are required to possess Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI with NAC (NCVT) or Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent plus ITI with one year relevant area of experience. All qualifications should be from a recognized Industrial Training Institute [NCVT] / Appropriate Statutory Authority / NAC [National Apprenticeship Certificate].
Check Here More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Criteria for ECIL Tradesman Jobs 2018:
- The maximum age of the applying contenders for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment should not be less than 28 years as on 30.11.2017.
- maximum age relaxation is allowed upto 40 years for those who worked or working with ECIL as Sr. Artisan/Junior Artisan with ITI qualification plus NAC or ITI qualification plus experience of tenure based contract.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years [degree of disability 40% or above-PWD]|
Fee for ECIL 40 Tradesman B/GETs Vacancies 2018:
To apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Tradesman-B [WG-III] Vacancies 2018, contenders (General & OBC candidates) are required to make the payment of non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- . Contenders belonging to the SC / ST / OBC / PWD category are exempted to pay the requisite application fee.
Note: If any mistake made by the candidate on payment of Application Fee; will not be paid back under any circumstance
Selection Procedure for ECIL Vacancies 2018:
- Contenders will be selected for the ECIL Tradesman-B [WG-III] Recruitment 2018 on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Trade Test / Skill Test and document verification.
- No TA (to & fro rail fare) will be paid for outstation candidates appearing for Written Test.
- The short-listed out-stationed candidates of SC, ST & PWD for Trade-Test will be paid Travelling Expenses claim as per ECIL rules.
- The short-listed candidates for trade test have to produce original certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, experience, caste, PWD (wherever applicable), if any, at the time of document verification.
Check Out: 10 Best Companies To Work For In India
Pay Scale for ECIL Jobs 2018:
Successfully appointed contenders for ECIL 40 Tradesman – B/GETs Recruitment 2018 will receive monthly emoluments (Including perks) Rs. 21,060 [Approx.]/- p.m. – with Annual Increment @ 3%. Other allowances and perks will be admissible as per the norms of the organization.
Step to submit ECIL Tradesman – B Online Application Form 2018:
Contenders can submit their ECIL Online Application Form 2018 by following the below mentioned hassle free steps in an easiest manner.
Step1: First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is www.ecil.co.in
Step2: Afterwards, contenders have to move their cursor towards menu bar and press “Career” tab.
Step3: Under the drop down list, contenders have to go through “Job Opening”.
Step4: On this page, you need to follow “Online Applications are invited for dynamic, experienced and result oriented persons for various positions in ECIL.”
Step5: Now hit “Here for Applying to Tradesman –B Post related to Advt. No.: 38/2017” link.
Step6: Then you have to go through the “Apply for Tradesman –B Post” link.
Step7: Enter required details for applying online and upload document if required.
Step8: Recheck the complete ECIL Application Form 2018 and hit the “Submit” tab.
Step9: Take a print out of Electronics Corporation of India Limited Application Form for future use.
Documents Required while ECIL Document Verification 2018:
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo, Hall Ticket
- Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the Date of Birth;
- NAC / NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade;
- No Objection Certificate All original certificates in support of his / her qualification, experience, latest Certificate of caste [SC/ST] & disability (PWD) etc
- OBC candidates seeking reservations should submit certificate
- A valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
|Last date to submit online application form||05.01.2018 (1600 hrs.)|
|Certificate verification dates||Will be communicated by e-mail/SMS to eligible candidates only.|
Candidates can grab more details regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018 by pressing the above mentioned direct link also. Apart from it, contenders are required to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for latest updates of ECIL Recruitment and others by pressing CTRL + D or subscribe our free email service also.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has publicized the latest notification concerning ECIL Recruitment. The organization intends to hire candidates for 66 vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainees. Concerning ECIL Vacancies, online applications are invited from eligible aspirants. Therefore, job seekers who have engineering degree and looking for latest jobs can apply to avail this opportunity.
In order to fill online application form for Jobs in ECIL, applying contenders are needed to go through the official website that is ecil.co.in. Applying candidates have to submit their application form before the closing date that is 22-12-2017. For obtaining additional information related to ECIL Recruitment 2018, aspirants are advised to read the entire section of this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBT Exam Date Extended: Get Official Notification
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainees Vacancies:
|Discipline Wise||No of Vacancies|
Essential Education for ECIL Jobs:
Only those aspirants can apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment who have first Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) in the relevant discipline from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limitations for ECIL Graduate Engineer Vacancies:
The age of applying aspirants should not be above 25 years as on 30.11.2017 to apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the directives.
Offered Salary Details:
- Selected candidates will receive consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 38,430/- per month for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Vacancies.
- On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer for a period of three years with total emoluments of Rs. 47,780/-/-p.m. during 1st year, Rs.49,210/-p.m. during 2nd year & Rs.50,690/-p.m. during 3rd year.
ECIL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Procedure:
Applying candidates will be appointed for Recruitment in ECIL on the basis of their performance Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by interview. Only those aspirants will be called for interview who will qualify in the examination.
|Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:|
How to Apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainees Recruitment?
- Firstly you need to log on the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Official Website that is ecil.co.in
- Secondly, go to the menu bar of home page and select “careers” tab as available at the menu bar.
- Then you will reach on new page here you need to press on “Online Applications are invited for dynamic, experienced and result oriented persons for various positions in ECIL” link.
- Again a new page will be displayed, appliers are required to follow “ECIL is looking for dynamic and career-oriented persons for Graduate-Engineer Trainee (GET) position Advt No: 37/2017” link for ECIL Vacancy.
- After that, contenders are required to select “Advertisement (English)” option.
- Then Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Trainees Recruitment Notification will be opened.
- Candidates are needed to read all details attentively. Afterwards, press on suitable link to apply online.
- You have to fill ECIL Online Application Form with asked details.
- Appliers are required to upload scanned images of signature and passport size photograph.
- Preview all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Commencement of On-line Registration of application by candidates||02.12.2017 (1400 hrs. onwards)|
|Last date for On-line Registration of application||22.12.2017 (1600 hours.)|
|Computer Based Test|
Will be communicated through mail / Website: www.ecil.co.in only to candidates short listed after Computer Based Test
Candidates who want to collect other details regarding ECIL Recruitment can follow the link as stated above. To gather all upcoming updates related to ECIL Recruitment 2018 you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|