EIC India Recruitment
Looking For TO/SO Vacancies? Then Read entire details about EIC India Recruitment from here. Export Inspection Council of India has invited online application form to fill up 46 Deputy Director and Officers vacancies. Interested job appliers for EIC India Recruitment 2017 may apply against this notification on or before the last date should be reached.
Key Contents Of This Page
|EIC India Jobs Descriptions||Required Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Remunerations Offered|
|Application Fee Criteria||Process Of Selection|
|Ways To Apply||Vital Dates|
Aspirants, who’re going to apply for EIC India TO/SO Vacancies, they must submit online application form before 10.02.2017. Job appliers may get complete information regarding eicindia.gov.in Recruitment / Export Inspection Council Of India Recruitment from this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
EIC India Recruitment
EIC India Vacancies:
- Deputy Director: 02
- Technical Officer: 35
- Section Officer: 07
- Accounts Officer: 02
For Export Inspection Council of India Recruitment, Job appliers must Degree in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions with relevant working experience (If required).
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
- Applicants’ age for EIC Vacancy should be lying in between 35 – 45 years (For Deputy Director) and 25 – 35 Years (For Others)
- Relaxation criteria for reserved category contenders will be provided as per norms.
EIC India Recruitment Notification: Get PDF Here
Salary Details For eicindia.gov.in Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross pay|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Section Officer||Rs. 4600/-|
Application Fee Details:
- For General: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST and Women category appliers: No Fee
- Payment of fee will be deposited either through online or offline mode only
Test and/or interview process will be organized by Export Inspection Council of India for EIC Vacancies so you may start their preparation according to it.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply For EIC India Recruitment?
- Aspirants will have to visit official website of Export Inspection Council of India that is www.eicindia.gov.in
- After visiting official web portal, you may select “Latest Recruitment” link from ‘What’s New’ section.
- Now hit on “Filling up of various posts against Advertisement No 2016/02” link
- Then firstly, you may read complete details very carefully and hit on “Press Here To Apply Online” link.
- Must fill online application form with required information and upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- After filling online application form, you may hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of it.
- Lastly, hardcopy of filled application form with all Xerox of original documents must be forwarded to below mentioned address on or before last date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Export Inspection Council of India,
3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building,
1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110 001
Find More: Delhi Jobs
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 10.02.2017
- End Date Of Submission Of Hardcopy Of It: 17.02.2017
Contenders, you may go through above listed official notification to know more about EIC India Recruitment 2017 and stay in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|