Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment
Latest Job Notification as Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment has been broadcasted. Organization has invited application from eligible and potential contenders to apply for Engine Factory Avadi Vacancies. Those who find themselves capable may apply for these Jobs in trades such as Electrician, Fitter General (Mech), Heat Treatment Operator and Machinist. As mentioned in Engine Factory Notification, you are required to submit Online Application Form before 19.06.2017 by visiting efa.gov.in Follow steps listed below to apply for Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment.
This Page Highlights:
|Engine Factory Avadi Vacancies Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Hiring Process|
|Remuneration Details||Ways to apply|
|Important Dates||Official Notification|
This institution works under the administration of Government. Applicants who want to make their career in defence sector may apply for Engine Factory Vacancy. Selection Committee will conduct Written Exam and Trade Test to check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants. Grab all information about Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment 2017–2018 from this page well designed by dedicated tem members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment
Engine Factory Avadi Vacancy Details:
|Trade Name||Number of Vacant Job Position|
|Fitter General (Mech)||01|
|Heat Treatment Operator||06|
For Semi Skilled Workman:
You must have passed in Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Aspirants who have pursued Matriculation from a well known board or institute are eligible to apply for these positions.
Find Here Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Contenders having upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC can apply under Engine Factory Recruitment.
Age of applying aspirant should be at least 18 years and at most 32 years. As per notification, OBC and SC/ST category applicants will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively.
- Candidates are required to pay amount of Rs.50/- as application fees.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are liberated from payment of such fees.
- Make use of credit card, debit card or net banking to make payments.
- Pay your fees in any branch of State Bank of India through SBI Challan.
- At last, you may obtain hard copy of system generated challan slip for PART-II of the registration and deposit fee at nearest branch of State Bank of India.
Hiring Process for Engine Factory Avadi Jobs:
Recruitment Panel will conduct Written Examination and Trade Test for selecting potential applicants under Engine Factory Avadi Vacancies.
- This is an objective type MCQ paper of 100 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Trade Test (Practical):
It is obligatory to appear in this test of qualifying nature. At time of Trade Test, concerned authority will verify your documents.
Read This: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Selected individuals for aforesaid Positions will receive attractive amount of Rs.5200-20200/- in addition to Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
Procedure to apply for Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment:
- At first step, you are required to visit official portal of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- At home page, shift your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and tap on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link.
- Entire Job Notification will open up at your digital screen.
- Check out eligibility criteria, hiring process, ways to apply etc.
- Now, fill Engine Factory Application Form by fetching all relevant details as needed.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option and fill Engine Factory Avadi Application Form.
- After that, you have to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and other documents as desired.
- Tap on Submit option for final submission of your application form.
- Acquire a hard copy of it for further purpose.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents compulsory for filling application form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel widths and 60 pixel height and approx physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving Licence issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered.
- Obligatory certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 19.06.2017
Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment Notification: Get here
To know more about Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment 2017–2018, follow its Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal to grab more facts about Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|