Aspirants who are looking for latest apprentice vacancies can apply for EPI Recruitment. Job seekers are informed that the Engineering Projects India Ltd is in search of eligible candidates to engage them for 229 vacancies of Technician and Trade Apprentices. Concerning EPI Recruitment 2017, the organization is inviting online applications from those candidates who have ITI Diploma or Degree.
Therefore, eligible candidates can apply for EPI Apprentices Recruitment as on or before the ending date i.e. 28-11-2017 through official we b portal. If you don’t know how to apply online for EPI Recruitment 2018 then you can go through the instructions as stated below on this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Trade Apprentices: 114 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 115 Posts
Essential Qualification for Engineering Projects India Ltd Vacancies:
Applying aspirants should have passed in 10th/12th Standard and also have ITI Diploma/ Degree in concerned trade with good academic record to apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitations for EPI Apprentices Vacancy:
The lower age of applicants should not be below 18 years however upper age should be as per the directives of organization. Contenders who belong to SC/ST and other reserved category their upper age will be relaxable as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Emoluments for Apprentices Jobs in EPI:
Contenders who will qualify all stages of selection process and get appointed for Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment will surely get impressive amount of salary by the manager of organization.
Selection Procedure for Engineering Projects India Ltd Apprentices Recruitment:
With the purpose to get appointed for EPI Trade/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment, applying candidates have to go through the written and/ or interview. To avail this job opportunity, appliers have to perform well in selection process.
|Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:|
Guidelines to Apply for Engineering Projects India Limited Vacancy:
- To apply for EPI Trade Apprentice Recruitment, aspirants need to go through the official website that is www.epi.gov.in
- Secondly go to the menu bar of home page and select “News & Events” option.
- Then press on “What’s New” option from the drop down list.
- This option will take you to the next page here you need to select suitable link for EPI Technician Apprentice Recruitment.
- Now EPI Apprentices Vacancies Notification will be opened.
- Applicants who find them eligible after reading all details can apply for EPI Apprentices Vacancies.
- Afterwards, press on suitable link to apply online for EPI Vacancy.
- Then fill EPI Online Application Form with the asked details.
- Upload scanned images of required documents and testimonials in prescribed size.
- At end, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form for EPI Jobs.
Important Date, Keep in Mind:
Closing date for submission of Online Application Form: 28-11-2017
Appliers may get other details regarding EPI Recruitment 2017 from Official Link. Applicants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding EPI Recruitment 2018 or save this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Ctrl+ D for instant info.
As EPI Recruitment, Engineering Projects (India) Ltd has publicized the notification. To appoint them for vacant posts of Chairman & Managing Director, The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is in search of skilled and career oriented aspirant. Contenders have to submit application as on or before the ending date that is 10/01/2018, to apply for EPI Recruitment 2017.
After the screening of applications only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further process that is interview for EPI Recruitment 2018. Appliers who want to attain more details concerning Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment are advised to read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Chairman & Managing Director
- The applicant for EPI Jobs must have possessed graduate degree with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Applicants with Technical qualification (Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) /MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
What will be the EPI Salary?
Aspirants who will be selected for EPI Vacancies will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 75000/- to Rs. 90000/- per month from the concerned department.
Limitations of Age for Engineering Projects Ltd Jobs:
- Aspirants who are willing to applying for these job openings in government sector must meet age- criteria as they must not be less than 45 years and not more than 60 years.
- Age may be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Is there any Interview for selection?
Yes, aspirants have to undergo Interview to get assorted against; interview will be taken by the expert committee of reputed Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. You need to perform well in Interview for final recruitment.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for EPI Recruitment?
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the Official website of Public Enterprises Selection Board that is www.pesb.gov.in
- After that press on “Vacancies” tab which is visible on home page.
- Then follow “ENGINEERING PROJECTS (INDIA) LIMITED (EPIL)” and hit on “Chairman & Managing Director” link.
- Read the detailed description as given in PDF Form on new window.
- After reading complete details, candidates if you find yourself eligible then download the application form.
- Fill Application Form process with complete and correct details.
- Attach your documents/ certificates (if applicable).
- Lastly send a hard copy of EPI Application Form to below given address.
- No application will be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview
Applications are to be addressed to:
Shri Rajiv Rai,
Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Check More: Delhi Jobs
Last Date to Fill Application Form: 10/01/2018
To collect complete details you are required to go through this Official Link. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding EPI Recruitment 2017–2018 as we’ll cover it shortly
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Free Online Test Series|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|