ESIC Delhi Recruitment
To appoint the highly energetic as well as career oriented applicants, Walk-in Interview is going to be held by the recruitment authority of Employees State Insurance Corporation. Through the ESIC Delhi Recruitment, willing candidates can grab Delhi Senior Resident Jobs. Job hunters who are interested to grab Employees State Insurance jobs must participate in the interview.
In order to apply for the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018, enthusiastic applicants need appear at the below stated Walk-In venue at the specific interview date that is 12-12-2017. Aspirants willing to grab additional information about ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Vacancy Notification must glance on beneath segment of this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
ESIC Delhi Vacancies Details
Post Name: Senior Resident
|Discipline||Number of Vacancy|
Job hunters who have possessed Graduation/ Post Graduate/Diploma/MBBS Degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institute are applicable to apply for the ESIC Delhi Faculty Jobs.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
To apply for the ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Vacancy, applying applicants must be less than 35 years of age as on 12/12/2017. Age Relaxation will be granted to reserved categories as per the rules of Government of India.
- Job hunters who intends to apply for the ESIC Delhi Recruitment need to pay required application fee that is INR 300/- for general categories.
- Aspirants, belonging to SC/ST categories must pay INR75/- as application fee.
- Women and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Individuals need to pay application fee as Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund A/C
Shortlisted aspirants for the ESIC Delhi Vacancies will get INR 6600/- and other allowances as per norms of Employees State Insurance Corporation. Aspirants who get recruited for the Anesthesia Vacancies will get following amount of salary package.
- Part Time: INR 6600/-
- Full Time: INR 40,000/-
Mode of Selection
The recruitment panel Employees State Insurance Corporation intends to hire most eligible and skilled applicants. The selection of eligible aspirants for the ESIC Delhi Vacancies will be done on the basis of Walk- in interview which is going to be held on scheduled date.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Senior Resident Recruitment
- First and foremost step is to log on to the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation that is www.esic.nic.in
- As you reach on the home page of web portal, you need to take your cursor towards “Recruitment” tab, visible on the page.
- After that applying job hunters should hit on the “Walk in Interview for the Post of Contractual Senior Residents for 39 Days size:(1.36 MB) .” link.
- Within the few seconds, ESIC Delhi Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digtal screen.
- Candidates must read complete details mentioned in the official notification.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, individuals should prepare the application form.
- Now, fill the application form with required details in prescribed manner and attach mandatory documents with form.
- Aspirants must carry all original and Xerox of relevant documents along with application form at the interview venue.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Date Must be Remember
Date of Walk-In Interview: 12-12-2017
All relevant information concerning ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 has been presented on this page. Candidates, willing to grab latest information about upcoming recruitment in government and private sector must stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Job notification titled as ESIC Delhi Recruitment has been disseminated. Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi will organize Walkin Interview to appoint individuals for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Positions. Those having desire to work as a Teaching Faculty may download application form by visiting esic.nic.in Collect all details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility, age limit, applying process etc.
Walkin Interview is scheduled to be held on 07.12.2017. Those who perform well in Interview session will be hired for Professor Jobs. Aspirants are required to carry essential documents along with application form at time of appearing for Interview. To gain more stuff about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018, go through this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
ESIC Delhi job details:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Eligibility criteria for ESIC Delhi 2018 Recruitment:
Essential for Medical Candidates:
- Aspirants may possess recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council
Act of 1956.
- Post Graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification is also need to apply.
Essential for Non-Medical Candidates:
- You may possess Postgraduate qualification i.e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject/allied discipline or Doctorate degree from a known institution.
- Those having prior experience may also apply
Applicant should not be more than 69 years of age to apply for ESIC Delhi Vacancy. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
Applicants are required to pay amount of fee through Demand draft in favour of “ESI Fund Account No. l’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at New Delhi.
|All other categories||Rs. 225/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||NIL|
Pay Scale For ESIC Delhi Jobs:
Those who get placed for these job positions will receive good amount of pay from hiring panel of organization.
|Job position||Pay amount|
|Associate Professor||PB-3+GP 7600/+NPA|
|Assistant Professor||PB-3+GP 6600/+NPA|
Hiring criteria for ESIC Delhi Vacancies:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for Assistant Professor Recruitment & Associate Professor jobs on the basis of presentation in Interview.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
Applying Procedure For ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for these job positions may follow listed steps.
- Log on to official portal of Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi i.e. www.esic.nic.in
- Press on “Recruitments” tab available at left side of page.
- Hit on “Walk in Interview for the Post of Teaching Faculty- Associate Professor and Assistant Professor size:(1.16 MB)” link.
- Go through detailed ESIC Delhi Notification carefully.
- If you find eligible, then download ESIC Delhi Application form.
- Put all required details in form as need arises.
- Attach self attested copies of all the essential documents & put it in an envelope super scribed with post name.
- At last step, you may forward application form at address placed below.
Important dates, timings & address:
|Reporting Place||Office of Dean, ESI-PGIMSR, BASIDARAPUR, RING ROAD,New Delhi. 110015|
|Reporting Time||09:AM to 11:00 AM|
|Walkin Interview date||07.12.2017|
To get more details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link .Stay tuned with us for receiving more updates about jobs & others.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
Newest job notification has been published concerning ESIC Delhi Recruitment. All job seekers are informed that Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi is all set to recruit eligible and hard working candidates for vacancies of Tutor (Teaching Faculty Dental). Contenders who are willing to apex their career in ESIC may apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017.
Concerning ESIC Delhi Teaching Faculty Recruitment, applications are invited via offline mode. Thus, applying candidates are required to download proforma of application form via official website that is www.esic.nic.in. Appliers have to send duly filled application with all enclosures as on or before 07-12-2017. More details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 are discussed at the below section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment
ESIC Delhi Vacancies:
|Post Name/ Categories||No of Vacancies|
Tutor (Teaching Faculty Dental)
Essential Qualification for ESIC Delhi Vacancy:
- Candidates who are going to apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Tutor Recruitment should have recognized BDS Degree of Indian University or its equivalent qualification with one year experience.
- Applicants must be registered with Dental Council of India.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Age Bar for ESIC Delhi Jobs:
To apply for ESIC Delhi 2017 Recruitment, the upper age of appliers should not be above 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable upto 05 years for employees of the ESI Corporation and Government Servant.
If you want to apply for ESIC Delhi Tutor (Teaching Faculty) Recruitment then you have to pay Rs. 225/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ESIC Fund Account No-1” payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- serviceman/ Departmental and Female candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
The management of organization will be offered suitable amount of salary of Rs. 5400/- with non-practicing allowances to those candidates who will be selected for Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment.
Mode of Hiring:
The expert panel of organization will organize Interview to test the skills of applying candidates. After screening of received applications only shortlisted candidates can appear in interview. Appliers can check parameters and marks below!!
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Tutor Recruitment?
- First of all, interested candidates need to follow the official website that is www.esic.nic.in
- On home page you need to choose “Recruitment” section presented at the mid of home page.
- Then select “Recruitment for the Post of Tutors” link for www.esic.nic.in Recruitment.
- After that, new page will be presented with ball details related to ESIC Delhi Tutor Vacancies. Aspirants are requested to read the all details carefully.
- Now eligible and interested candidates have to download the format of application form as mentioned below notification.
- Then fill ESIC Delhi Application Form with asked details.
- Attach Xerox of all required documents and testimonials and also affix recent passport size photograph.
- At end, keep application in an envelope and send it to the address as stated below.
ESIC Dental College and Hospital,
Check More: Delhi Jobs
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of Application Form: 07-12-2017
- Ending date for far flung areas: 14-12-2017
- List of Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on: 02-01-2018
Applying candidates can go through the Official Link to get more details about ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017. To collect upcoming information concerning ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017-2018 you need to bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Admit Card|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Result|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|