ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
Through ESIC Karnataka Recruitment, Employees State Insurance Corporation is in search of professional candidates to appoint them for 15 vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Considering ESIC Professor Vacancies, applications are invited by the organization through offline mode. Candidates can download the proforma of application form via official website of organization that is www.esic.nic.in to apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017.
Included Points On The Page:
|ESIC Karnataka Professor Recruitment Details||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Details|
|Selection Process||Steps To Apply|
Interested candidates are notified that they have to send duly filled application form along with all enclosures as on or before the ending date that is 20-07-2017. Candidates who want to acquire additional details regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018 can go through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Karnataka Professor Vacancies:
|Specialty||Name of the Posts|
|Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||1||1||1|
|Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology||–||–||1|
|Conservative Dentistry and
Qualification for ESIC Professor Recruitment:
- Applicants must have Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 to apply for ESIC Jobs.
- Candidates who have MD/MS Degree are also eligible to apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017.
Get Ready and Enroll Latest: Medical Jobs
Age Bar for ESIC Vacancy:
Applier’s maximum age for ESIC Karnataka Vacancies should not be above 50 years. The upper age of aspirants who belong to reserved category will be relaxable as per the guidelines of organization.
Application Fee for ESIC Karnataka Jobs:
- Job entrants who have decided to apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation Karnataka Recruitment are notified that they have to pay Rs. 225/- as an application fee through demand draft in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Faridabad.
- Applicants belong to SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates/Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from application fee
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Offered Pay Scale:
Applying candidates who will be appointed for ESIC Professor Vacancies they will receive salary as given below in table according to posts. Have a look!!
|Name of the Post||Offered Salary|
|Professor||Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-|
Mode of Assortment:
To appoint proficient candidates for ESIC Karnataka Vacancy, aspirants will be called for Interview after screening of received applications. Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance.
How to Apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment?
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.esic.nic.in
- Secondly, select “Recruitment” tab preseneted at the menu bar.
- After hitting on this tab you will reach on new page, here you need to select “Advertisement Recruitment for recruitment of Teaching Faculty Positions – Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on Regular Basis for ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar & Faridabad and ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga and Rohini (New Delhi)” link.
- Afterwards, on your device’s screen ESIC Recruitment Notification.
- Job seekers are advised to read the notification and ensure your eligibility for ESIC Vacancies.
- Then eligible and interested candidates may download the application form.
- After that, fill the ESIC Application Form with required details in proper manner.
- Then you need to attach the photocopies of all required documents and demand draft.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph prescribed space.
- Keep the application form in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of _____________ for ESIC Medical College/Dental College ______________________ (Name of the ESIC Medical Education Institute for which the candidate wants to apply).
- Finally, send application at mentioned below address before the last date.
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment Notification>> Download PDF
ESIC Dental College Sedam Road,
Gulbarga – 585106 (Karnataka)
Check Newest Jobs: Karnataka Jobs
- Ending date for receipt of Application: 20-07-2017
- Last date for Far Flung Areas: 27-07-2017
Applying aspirants for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017 may get additional information through the Official Link. Get latest Updates regarding ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017-2018 through this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Check All Related Links:
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Haryana Recruitment|
|Latest Walkin Jobs In India||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Latest Govt Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|