ESIC Kerala Recruitment
For filling up Latest 36 Sr Resident & Other Posts official advertisement has been released by Employees State Insurance Corporation, Kerala. For successfully completion of ESIC Kerala Recruitment procedure, Authority is going to conduct walk-in interview as per the schedule.
Before going to attend the interview for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018, interested aspirants must go through notification No. 545/A/11/11/Gr. A&B/CHE/10(Admn) and ensure their eligibility as per the requirements and norms of the organization.
Get Details for ESIC Kerala 36 Sr Resident/Specialists Posts Here!!!
ESIC Walk-In Interview for various medical officer vacancies in different departments is scheduled to be held on 25-09-2018. To get enrolled for the same candidates need to download the application in prescribed format and take it along with the necessary educational documents to respective address.
To collect more detailed information and other important criteria regarding ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018-19 candidates need to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ESIC Kerala Recruitment
ESIC Kerala Vacancy Details:
|Department||Senior Residents (3 yrs )||Senior Residents (1 yr)||Part-time Specialists|
Educational Qualification Details:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC Kerala vacancies must have acquired PG Degree/ Diploma/MBBS/ BDS/PG Degree or equivalent/Degree in Homeopathy or in relevant fields as per the post they have to apply for.
Check Below More Relevant Jobs for You:-
Upper age limit for the aspirants applying for ESIC Kerala jobs has been decided by the authority according to the level of the vacant posts as mentioned below:
- Senior Residents: 37 years
- Part Time Specialists: 64 years
- Homeopathy: 30 years
Below mentioned stipend will be paid per month to the applicants who will get selected for any of the Medical Officer vacancy under ESIC Kerala Recruitment:
|Department||Salary (per month)|
|Senior Residents (3 yrs)||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Senior Residents (1 yr)||Rs. 18750/-|
|Part-time Specialists||Rs. 40,000/-|
ESIC Kerala Recruitment Mode:
Screening authority has decided to scrutinize the contenders on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview for which the schedule has been announced on its official website.
Best Preparation Tips for Interview:
Those applicants who belong to unreserved category are required to pay an amount of Rs.250/- towards their ESIC Application form and those who belong to SC/ST category they have to pay Rs.50/- for the same. Application fee is to be paid through demand draft which is to be drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund A/c No.1’ payable at SBI Keralapuram Branch.
Procedure to Apply for ESIC Kerala Recruitment:
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation that is www.esic.nic.in to get ESIC Kerala walk-in interview.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Recruitment” tab available at the left side through which you will be navigated to a new page.
- Search suitable link for walk-in interview for medical officers on contract and press the same.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you are found eligible as per the notification then download the application through same notification.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly and take it to the below mentioned address along with the relevant credentials.
- Venue: Administrative Block ESIC Hospital EZHUKONE, Kollam, Kerala-691505
- Walk-In Interview Date: 25-09-2018
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
We hope that the gathered information is enough for the aspirants who want to attend the walk-in interview for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018-2019. In case of any difficulty they may drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Recruitment|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Kerala Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|